SidNi Drabble : Rain of Hope - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Love it...would be nice if it happens this way. 
hey it's an awesome Drabble writerji👏👏
In our show, as per CVs interest in dragging the seperation track, we only can just HOPE for gud and nothing else😆😕😕 So the title "Rain of Hope" absolutely suits this drabble😊
Sid already broken like this on airport entrance when Roshni left him, but she was angry on that time & left him without consoling... But this time, it'll be really mind-blowing if Roshni comes to his spot & lend her shoulder for him to reduce his pain 
Not sure abt CVs, but our Pallavi CV atleast give tht dream scene for me thanks for PM baby... keep writing & rocking ever🥳
Originally posted by madhuharini

hey it's an awesome Drabble writerji👏👏
In our show, as per CVs interest in dragging the seperation track, we only can just HOPE for gud and nothing else😆😕😕 So the title "Rain of Hope" absolutely suits this drabble😊
Sid already broken like this on airport entrance when Roshni left him, but she was angry on that time & left him without consoling... But this time, it'll be really mind-blowing if Roshni comes to his spot & lend her shoulder for him to reduce his pain 
Not sure abt CVs, but our Pallavi CV atleast give tht dream scene for me thanks for PM baby... keep writing & rocking ever🥳

Haha Abi !! WRITERJI 🤣
Exactly we only can hope.. thanks for liking the title 😳 Yeaahh.. i wish she could come and console him and he would let her do that... it would be so emotional and romantic (being SidNi)  Your welcome Abi !! Thanks a tonne yaar !! 😃
Thanks Everyone for liking the story !! 😃
I love all your comments 😳
and now i am too lazy to reply back to all..😳🤪
so sorry for that.. 😆 
but yes i hope or wish something like this happen in our show too... 
I read and cmnt later pallavi... I was shocked to see one day of my absence on this forum my inbox fully filled with OS's and ff's so it ll take time to read& cmnt dr...😆😆
Amazing pallavi...😊 The title was superb... Rain is the symbol of their love😳 last part was so emotional...😭 They are so meant to each other.. Happy that they decide to fight their prob together w/o giving any chances to the mentals😡
Its tooo emotional..
Frst cried wd our SidNi..
But love the ending or we can say fresh n new beginning of Our SidNi :-):-)