Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabarunsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Scarlettkevin

Hey dear,
First of all i am extremely sorry for this late feedback.I am busy with my dance and friends, so i really get any time to give my review. Coming to your story its was so nice dear.You started it well and i liked how you are explaining each and every emotion perfectly. You are really doing a great job and continue it.I love all the parts and eagerly waiting for the next.And yea thanks a lot for the Sweet PM you send me.Loving this story and update whenever you get time.

With Love,
Scarlett.

thnq so much ur comment means a lot to me...am proud of myself that u loved my story...
Hai friends...first of all am very sorry for the late update...i wrote the story but i couldnt post since few of my cousins showed up suddenly...am also a reader i knew if some one posts lately i will get so much angry...i wll try to post an update every day...excuse me...hope this chapter doesnt disappoint u...here u go...chapter 4
CHAPTER 4

Abhi and tanu left the doctor cabin after collecting the report...tanu said...see abhi ...now you believe me...how can you question me like that...anyways your confusion is cleared now right...lets go home and have fun...

Abhi was not at all listening to what tanu is saying...he couldnt digest the news...while he was immersed in his thoughts he saw the same lady whom he have seen in tanu's house today morning...he observed her...she was clad in a nurse uniform...tanu said she is a helper then howcome she is a nurse here...thought abhi...

He left with tanu and dropped her near her house...Tanu asked him to come inside but he said he has some important work and left from there...he returned back to the hospital...when he returned the hospital he saw the same lady conversing with one of the patients...he went near her and said...Excuse me miss can i talk to you for a minute...

The lady turned towards him...seeing abhi the rockstar there she was all excited and said she is his biggest fan and wants an autograph of his...abhi said he will give afterwards but first he wanted some information ...

She was so happy seeing rockstar and immediately asked him what information he want ...abhi asked...why did u go to tanu house today morning and how did u know her...hearing tanu name her face drained out...she didnot know what to say... stammering she said...what you are saying sir ...i dont know any tanu then how can i go to her house today morning...sorry sir you may be mistaken me with some other lady...i guess i have to leave...i need to attend my patients urgently...saying so she started walking inside...

Abhi immediately stopped her and said...excuse me miss ...i guess u said you are my biggest fan and you asked an autograph of mine before a minute...dont u want that...

Sorry sir...my patients are waiting ...i need to leave...stop...miss whatever your name...sunitha sir...whatever i know you are lying...if u dont say me truth now am going to call the police...shall i    ???...The lady turned to him and said ...no sir am not lying...trust me sir  i dont know any tanu...leave me...

Am giving you last chance ...i myself saw u today morning...i know i dont have bad eyesight unlike my chashmish...tell me the truth or i will call the police u know who am ...its upto you now...

The lady got feared and blurted out the whole truth...yes sir you are correct...morning i came to meet tanu mam...why did u meet her asked abhi immediately...sir because because...tell me soon i dont have the whole day for you...sir tanu madam  asked me to do a work and she offered me 2 lakhs for that...so i came to collect the money...

What did she asked you to do...sir she asked me to exchange the test samples...i dont know why but she said she wants the reports of her to be pregnancy positive...for that she gave me 2 lakhs...

So tani is not pregnant right...Yes sir tanu madam is not pregnant...OK you exchanged the test samples two days back...then how come todays reports also showed she is pregnant...

Tanu madam texted me saying she came again for the test and asked me to change the samples...she said she will offer me double amount if i do it again...am sorry sir...am very much in need of money...so i did it...please sir forgive me...i did it for my family...i will never do it again...saying so she started crying...

Abhi asked her to stop crying and warned her not to repeat the mistake...he asked her to come with him...both of them left from there...

In the car abhi reminisced what the nurse said and felt very much angry on tanu...he tightly gripped the steering wheel remembering how tanu tried to trap him...he reached her house...he asked the nurse to wait outside and to come inside when he calls...

He knocked the door...not getting any response...he started banging the door...tanu opened the door after sometime...seeing abhi at the door she welcomed him inside...abhi came inside...closing the door she too came inside and asked abhi...what abhi we met just 2 hours back...you said you have important meeting when i asked you to come inside...are you missing me that much sweetheart that u came from middle of your meeting...anyways u came here am happy...

Its going to be lunch time...let  me order lunch for both of us...i will order all your favourite items...its long time we didnt have lunch together...we will make it special...infact its special for both of us since this time our baby also going to join us...

Hearing the word baby ...he got so much angry and shouted ...just shut up tanu...why did you do this...how can you cheat me...why did you do all this drama...

What abhi ...what are you saying...i dont understant...stop it tanu...am tired of your drama...why did you lie to me that you are pregnant when you are not...abhi enough...how many times do i need to prove you that am pregnant...today morning u urself got me tested...and the doctor said am pregnant,...what else proof do you want...

Oh ya how come i forgot that...i myself got u tested right...ho ya and u know the bill amount its 4lakhs tanu...i dont understand for a pregnancy test they charged 4 lakhs...so i refused to pay and asked them to come here to clear that...wait let me call you that person...abhi called that lady inside...

Seeing the lady there tanu panicked ...abhi asked tanu...see tanu she is the lady who charged 4 lakhs for a pregnancy test...abhi she is all wrpong...i will clear all this afterwards you dont need to worry...

Tanu ...how much more u lie...u gave 2 lakhs to this lady to exchange the samples so that the report shows you are pregnant...and today you offered her 4 lakhs again...what a master plan...good plan...but u know what its your bad luck i have seen this lady exiting from your house today morning...you said me she is a helper...sorry dear your plan backfired...

abhi...listen you got it all wrong...this sunitha is lying to you...i dont know any anything...you know me from many years...you believe that lady over me...how can you...

just shut up tanu...miss sunitha u can leave now please...after she left...abhi turned towards tanu and asked tanu...how much more you lie tanu...i didnot mention any sunitha here how come you know her name then...enough tanu...just say me why did you lie to me...why did u lie to pragya...why did you hurt her so much...

Pragya pragya pragya...am tired of this name abhi...i hate her so much...she snatched you from me...i wont tolerate that abhi...am not going to loose you for that behenji...you are mine...

Enough tanu...I said you before and this is the last time am going to say this...am not going to repeat it...a word against pragya...am not going to tolerate it...u know how much capable am...what she did to you...you always caused her trouble...but she never troubled you back...she is my wife and she has all rights on me...she didnt snatch me from you...infact you gave the chance...i asked you to marry me...but what you did ...you preferred your career over me...

so what abhi...you said u got married only for the revenge...now that revenge is over...give divorce to her...abhi listen...i know what i did was wrong...but i did all this for us abhi...you love me and i love you...i wan to be with you...that pragya is never going to leave you so i lied...abhi please forgive me...

Tanu stop crying...whatever happened i understand...but its time we need to come out of this illusions...i dont want keep you in these illusion anymore...i need to say you something...

Tanu...i dont know how this happened but it happened...i love pragya...whatever i feel for her i never felt for anyone...i married her for revenge  but during this course of time i started respecting her and it reached to a point that she became my life...i want to live my rest of life with her...i wanted to say you this before but due to your lie i couldnt...

Tanu we need to break up...i cant love you...i cannot keep you happy...its for your good and for me...we need to part...but you are my friend first i will be with you as a friend...we...

He was cut off by tanu...friends...how can you say that abhi...after what happened between us...i gave myself to you abhi...oh tanu comeon stop it...i didnt gave you any commitment to you before infact you and i didnt believe in marriage at that time...but due to daadis force i asked you to marry me...but u dumped me then...

Abhi you cant leave me like this...you are leaving me tanu the supermodel for that low class girl...no abhi you cant do this to me ...i wont let you do that...if that pragya comes between us then am going to kill her...tanu didnt even complete the sentence a tight slap hit her cheek...

What did you say...you will kill tanu...a scratch on her happens then people will forget u existed ...its better you get into your head ...we are no longer together am leaving...

Seeing abhi leaving...tanu stopped him and said...no abhi please dont do this to me...i love you...i love you so much...if you leave me then am going to kill myself...

Tanu listen...am not gouing to fall for your threats anymore...bye tanu...saying so abhi left from there...

Tanu cleared her face and thought...no abhi am not going to leave you...if you are not mine then am not going to let that chashmish have you...u said that we are still friends right...am going to use our friendship to seperate both of you...i will be back in your life...i wont let you live peacefully...its my promise...

Abhi left tanu house...he started his car ...he felt peace after the lot of drama and breaking up with tanu...he remembered his fuggy...fuggy you must be very sad right...i know you are crying so much...but not anymore...am coming to you...abhi the rockstar as your abhishek prem mehra is coming to u fuggy...

PRECAP:

well its of abhigya...so wait for next update...no precap...

friends...i hop[e i didnt disappoint you...i wanted this conversation to happen...so...hope u enjoyed...please do comment...

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! So Abhi knows about Tanus lie! Cute end with Abhi determined to win back Pragya! Awesome!
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Abhi knows the truth. Tanu is not going to change so easily. Thank you. Please con't soon.
Originally posted by: simsim25

Yay! So Abhi knows about Tanus lie! Cute end with Abhi determined to win back Pragya! Awesome!

thnq...
Originally posted by: Asma-

fabulous !

thnq
Originally posted by: sam78

Awesome update. Abhi knows the truth. Tanu is not going to change so easily. Thank you. Please con't soon.

thnq...nd ya how can tanu change with one incident...she needs another few lessons...i will update soon...
Originally posted by: vidyasuresh

Nice updates

thnq
Originally posted by: cutestar12

Lovely update continue soon

thnq nd ya i will update soon