Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah I've liked the Arjun-Samaira scenes shown so far in the show. There was definitely a spark between the two of them in their interactions and the intensity with which Arjun kept staring at Samaira made me wonder if they would be paired up. I don't know if the scene was meant to be symbolic or not but the way Arjun entered through this flash of light to help Samaira made me feel like he would be her savior/hand she needs to create her own identity.

Most of the ships I've rooted for lately have not happened so I'm not gonna get my hopes for these two and just let it unfold.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni595

Yeah I've liked the Arjun-Samaira scenes shown so far in the show. There was definitely a spark between the two of them in their interactions and the intensity with which Arjun kept staring at Samaira made me wonder if they would be paired up. I don't know if the scene was meant to be symbolic or not but the way Arjun entered through this flash of light to help Samaira made me feel like he would be her savior/hand she needs to create her own identity.

Most of the ships I've rooted for lately have not happened so I'm not gonna get my hopes for these two and just let it unfold.

Really?? Thank god I am not that unlucky. Hope all my otp will end up together.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni595

till now my one pair didnot end up
and me too not hoping to much.. 
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ri21 who were your otps?? 
soni595 thumbnail
@misanthropist: yeah except for YHM: Raman-Ishita (which were obvious though since they were the only main leads) none of the recent ones have ended up together (well I guess there is hope for Ishaan-Aaliya to end up together but that's it lol).
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
It's too early for shipping or deciding OPT .. I'm open to all the possible ships for now .. it'll be good if makers do the same and let things happen naturally .. so count me with SamAr and all the other pairing that may happen
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Oops Soni .. who are your OTPs ??
soni595 thumbnail
Raman-Ishita: (YHM) they happened but too bad the show has gone the drain.
Aaliya-Ishaan: (Zindagi Wins) it's to early to say they're gonna be or not but I really like them.
Others that didn't end up happening: Dhruv-Nandini (Ky2) (but I didn't end up liking the show anyway so it didn't matter I guess lol), Nisha-Viraj (Nauc) Arjun-Anjali (Everest) & Swara-Lakshya (swaragini - though the show is too melodramatic for me anyway).
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I am probably the only one rooting for Arjun and Radhika. Although they didn't have scene together yet, I feel like they would click. Anyway, the guy playing Arjun is so gorgeous, wow. 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am!!!

I will only watch if Sam and Arjun are paired else I will quit!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago