Originally posted by: cutemishti

Superb story line.
Well written.

Thanks a lot!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This was very very interesting 👍🏼
But please please don't keep us hanging on this for too long ...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was such an emotional update.
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

This was very very interesting 👍🏼

But please please don't keep us hanging on this for too long ...

I'll try and update soon!
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

That was such an emotional update.

Thanks! Glad you liked it.
Wow!!!  new to this show & new to this forum page but must have to say my first story on KaYa is more than wonderful⭐️⭐️ 
just read all three chapters & it's mindblowing😊 eager to know what gonna happen next & how Kabir will prove his innocence😕

please update soon & PM me if possible 👍🏼
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: nRiya

Wow!!!  new to this show & new to this forum page but must have to say my first story on KaYa is more than wonderful⭐️⭐️ 

just read all three chapters & it's mindblowing😊 eager to know what gonna happen next & how Kabir will prove his innocence😕

please update soon & PM me if possible 👍🏼

Glad you liked it. Kabir will prove his innocence super soon :)
Originally posted by: paradigm

Glad you liked it. Kabir will prove his innocence super soon :)

hayyy  can't wait to find out how
paradigm thumbnail
Part 4
Ananya got back to office next week. She could sense the cold vibes directed at Kabir Sir.

Ananya: I can't help but feel guilty. The atmosphere of the office was always so warm and friendly. And now.

Trisha: Why are you so guilty? The man who should be guilty walks around like he owns the place.

Ronnie: Trisha what's wrong with all of you?! You are reposing such little faith in the man who invested so much in all of us.

One week later Ronnie came to Ananya and told her that Kabir sir wants her to watch the special news segment from his office.

In a special one hour segment Kabir showed the results of his entire investigation, He provided irrefutable evidence of the role of Dutta Sahib in running a real estate mafia. He then went on to establish his role in the attack on Ananya Kashyap and the subsequent attempt to malign him. He ended the segment in his own inimitable style

"The role of the media is not to run kangaroo courts. Our job is to provide society relevant and reliable information. Information that empowers the citizens and helps them come together to build a better society."

He exited the newsroom and walked into the common working space. People began cheering and clapping for him. The same people who had made him a pariah. But he didn't really care about these people, The person he cared for was waiting in his office.

Kabir: Ananya, I hope you have your answers. I have already shared the evidence with the police and on the basis of that they are arresting Dutta Sahib this very moment. He'll never dare to lay a finger on you.

Kabir had tried to imagine how Ananya would react. But nothing had prepared him for what she did next. Ananya Kashyap burst into tears and in the middle of her sobs mumbled

"My heart kept telling me that you could never do this. But I decided that I need to start behaving like an adult and follow my head and not my heart. In fact, you are the one who keeps telling me to use my head more.. and see where it got me. And whatever I do i can never please you. Even though you praise other people for small things.. And now after this incident I'll never be your favourite reporter. And.."

Kabir started laughing. An open and free laughter. One that he hadn't laughed in years. 

Kabir: Ananya Kashyap you are such a baby.. And I have been telling you to use both your head and heart in a balanced way. Not put one in cold storage when you use the other.

He winked at her and she turned beetroot red. He continued.

Of course I am hard on you! Because I see my younger self in you. The same unbridled energy, passion to do good, courage, perseverance. But you need to channelize this energy. And I will push you, scold you and do whatever it takes to make you realize your full potential. And in time you will be a brilliant reporter. Better than me.

Ananya: Really sir?

Kabir: Really Ananya. But you need to stop trying to get yourself killed for that to happen.

Ananya: Sir I realize that I can sometimes become a rebel without a cause. But I promise I will evolve. I will learn eveything you have to teach me. You have my word on it.

She held out her hand. Kabir smiled and shook it.

Ananya was true to her word. Kabir was impressed how she absorbed everything like a sponge while still retaining her crazy, inimitable style.

A few months passed by. 

Ananya came bouncing into office 

Ananya: WHere's Kabir sir? It's his birthday today. 

Ronnie: You are really a fan girl. Up to date with all the trivia of your superstar's life. Unfortunately he is on leave today.

Ananya's face fell. She was distracted all day and in the evening decided to go to his home to wish him. No one agreed to join her. They all respected Kabir but were also in complete awe of him. No one but Ananya had seen his mischievous, fun-loving side.

Ananya went to his house and rang the bell excitedly,

Kabir was surprised to hear the bell ringing like that. He opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see Ananya. She literally burst into his house.

Ananya: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR! You didn't come to office. So I came to you instead.

Kabir : Thank you so much Annaya. I am really touched.

Ananya beamed widely. And then her eyes fell on the table. She saw a small cake and simple bouquet of flowers.

Ananya: OMG! I am such a fool. Of course you took a leave to spend the day with your girlfriend. And I came and ruined it. What will she think of me? She'll think I am a crazy fan/stalker.

Kabir: Ananya stop babbling. I don't have a girlfriend. Every year I celebrate my birthday only with my wife. 

Ananya: YOU HAVE A WIFE?! Omg that's even worse. Oh no. That didn't come out right. I mean she'll be even more annoyed with me.

Kabir: No she wont. Come and meet her. 

He took Ananya inside and led her to a small photo hung on the wall. A photo of Richa.

Kabir: Ananya my wife passed away seven years ago.

Aananya was stunned.

Ananya: Sir, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sorry i came here and brought all this back to the surface..

Kabir: Don't be stupid Ananya! Richa's death has been the reality of my life for many years. I have now learned to accept that she'll never come back. But I do know that she is watching over me like a guardian angel.  And that she wants me to be happy.

Ananya: Sir, if you don't mind my asking..How did Richa die?

Kabir had never opened up about that part of his life to anyone. But Ananya was different.

He opened his heart out to her revealing the most biiter events of his life. Events that shaped him into the person he was today.

paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutemishti

Superb part.

Thank you 😳