Coming Week:Your Guesses

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Week gone was quite predictable as far our show was concerned, we knew that the three young Mathur girls will come to know about their mum's parents. There is hardly any hint for the week beginning from tomorrow...

What do you all hope to see, any idea  of the story to come???

I think...this week we will see Jazz joining one of the schools in Banaras.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Yes the process for Jazz's school admission will start .. As per TB article and Rudra will play dirty again..
Hope they show Rachita trying to look for a job.. 
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post cherrry πŸ˜ƒ..My guess is Mantu mite approach Jazz to help chiklu with his studies...& Jazz's admission of course in a sub-standard school.....Drity games played by Rudra...Not liking that character at all..Actually I feel that there is no need of this character...It makes no sense of his reason for revenge πŸ˜•...Its my pov..No offence to any1..😳
cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Yes the process for Jazz's school admission will start .. As per TB article and Rudra will play dirty again..

Hope they show Rachita trying to look for a job.. 

Even I think that's its a high time that they show Rachita looking for a job...and some RaRa scenes.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadollar

Nice post cherrry πŸ˜ƒ..My guess is Mantu mite approach Jazz to help chiklu with his studies...& Jazz's admission of course in a sub-standard school.....Drity games played by Rudra...Not liking that character at all..Actually I feel that there is no need of this character...It makes no sense of his reason for revenge πŸ˜•...Its my pov..No offence to any1..😳

Agree, Ah! I completely forgot about Mantu approaching Jazz, yeah you are right...as until yesterday Mantu was thinking that Mathurs have left Banaras...and that's why he was so surprised to see Amaya in the temple...

Second, even I don't like the character of Rudra  and it was not needed...very valid point...coz current situation of Sneha and her daughters is itself their biggest enemy...why unnecessary create more and that too in the form of stupid Rudra.
Edited by cherrypansy - 9 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also feel that this coming week will be regarding Jazz and her school admission. I also think that this week Sneha will forgive Amaya as she is still upset with her.
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mantu amaya bike ride... atom in jail.. mantu will be angry... amaya will be sorry... jazz admission drama...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: wrizaa

mantu amaya bike ride... atom in jail.. mantu will be angry... amaya will be sorry... jazz admission drama...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You summarized the week...
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This week mite be Sneha forgiving Amaya maybe...
I wonder wat wil be Sneha's reaction when she realises that Amaya went mandir...faint na ho jaaye...πŸ˜†

I think it will take another week for Jazz school track to come...befre dat we have Atom issue for sure...and then Mantu talking to Jazz for Chiklu's tuition maybe...

And plz Cv's...show my Ramashrey and RaRa......its been more than a week for Rama or RaRa sceneπŸ˜”...i m craving for their scenes πŸ˜›...plz...πŸ˜‰
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ frenz4u ...Sneha will definitely get shocked when she finds out that Amaya has been to Mandir, Amaya was also trying to hide this from Rachita in the precap πŸ˜† .

Me too missing my RaRa, hope they show us their scenes this week 😳