OMG yeah the promo abt Ishveer faceoff z true - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
and she still doesnt know kya?? So that means there is still hope that she'll start hating on him thinking he was cheating on her🥳
Originally posted by Umanair

Ranveer tried to make Ishani realise Chirag's foul play many times be4 she committed to Chirag and whn she was working under him... But she only tired to close her eyes and disbelieved him, even after he brought Rishi's true face during Sharman's fraud accusation track!
Anyways, EK is very fond of female leads acting impulsively, arrogantly and jumping inot MU's etc., in another serial (IKNMP) also...

& wearing the same sarees and blouses also !!! ðŸ˜‰

as someone  said it  before ..it was already too late ... Rv before that period gave white flag 2 chirag ..ishani was the only one who didn't like chirag from the start ...but Rv made her change her mind ... n once Ishani fall in love she doesn't change easily like Rv does... it was later when she realize that chirag was just the front n in actual it was Rv all along that she stopped loving chirag ..
Originally posted by nebuna

Ranveers face will be worth watching when he meets up nirupa (ishani)cause he did say he is married with a kid 😆😆...

Rv is spineless and there are no second thought to that all he does is cry,cry and more crying...

TL is right he will start crying now on RI's lap
lolz i swear this will be hilarious no🤣🤣🤣 then Ishaani should also try pulling the good old good old I'm a look alike on him, he's so dumb he'll probably believe it too🤣🤣🤣 screw the fact that Nirupa was in jail like Ishaani for a murder charge, RV dikra doesnt have brains to think about that so🤣🤣🤣

yep in their F2F I'm guessing she'll say more mean things to push him away, and he'll again go sob sob sob🤣[=)]🤣
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

and she still doesnt know kya?? So that means there is still hope that she'll start hating on him thinking he was cheating on her🥳

NO she never knew shar-Ri broke off because of her preggers ...she will hate him if to go by ranveers "I will never let her away this time "...But if cvs want to fast forward for their romance then they will end it in a week
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

as someone  said it  before ..it was already too late ... Rv before that period gave white flag 2 chirag ..ishani was the only one who didn't like chirag from the start ...but Rv made her change her mind ... n once Ishani fall in love she doesn't change easily like Rv does... it was later when she realize that chirag was just the front n in actual it was Rv all along that she stopped loving chirag ..
no she actually stopped loving him after marrying Ranveer... realized she loves Ranveer here only, but she was clearly over Chirag and in love with Ranveer even before she realized it... but yes, Ishaani falling for him was also Ranveer's fault only...😆😆😆

trust him for saying the kid is Ranveer's??? coz Ranveer knows its not his then how can he believe Sharman when he never did anything like that with her... and girls dont usually lie about who fathered their child which is exactly why no one is bothering getting into it either... i mean how are they meant to know whats cooking in Ri's brain...

TL...Sharman  denied the kid is not his... Rv never did😆 ... Lol .. he is jumping to claim the kid from the word go ðŸ˜†...now when Ish will know picture will change ðŸ˜›... i wrote in some thread that time to months back that  i want Rv to go n talk to Sharman that kid is not his ...but he never did . one more thing against Rv in my bk ..😛..
Romance doesn't bring in TRPs, tension does so the writers won't be in any hurry to reunite them.

TL, in one of the last week's epi, when Ishani hides outside the room and RV is all dialog marofying with Ri on that "loo dialog" (not sure if you saw it, but it was sick as usual..), he mentioned that "tumahra akhri mahina chal raha hai.." and Ishani was listening to that..

Now our dumb CVs are yet to show the effect of those words.. There was no scene yet where she tried to think about it and put 2 and 2 together...

I am not sure how or if she will interpret it .. If she thinks that he was cheating on her while he was two timing on Ri during all that lovely Feb track,  that would be very stupid.. but yes as you know our leads can get sharp or stupid as per CV's convenience !! 😉😉

lolz i swear this will be hilarious no🤣🤣🤣 then Ishaani should also try pulling the good old good old I'm a look alike on him, he's so dumb he'll probably believe it too🤣🤣🤣 screw the fact that Nirupa was in jail like Ishaani for a murder charge, RV dikra doesnt have brains to think about that so🤣🤣🤣

yep in their F2F I'm guessing she'll say more mean things to push him away, and he'll again go sob sob sob🤣[=)]🤣

RAnveer is namoona now exactly no hopes from him,he will buy her stories until someone clears him off 😡...shouldn't he be thinking about that covered lady howling over falguni ,when falguni had no one when she moved into this place apart from mota babuji
Originally posted by nebuna

NO she never knew shar-Ri broke off because of her preggers ...she will hate him if to go by ranveers "I will never let her away this time "...But if cvs want to fast forward for their romance then they will end it in a week
this would be such an amazing track TBH but no, what we're most likely going to get is RV not being able to leave Ri coz she's pregnant yet not being able to move on either, Ri bitching out at Ishaani for coming between them, Ishaani being the great person she is agreeing to marrying Shikhar so RaRi can be happy... RV getting depressed and agreeing to marrying Ri to get back at Ishaani... Ri's truth coming out, Shikhar letting Ishaani go🥱🥱🥱