OMG yeah the promo abt Ishveer faceoff z true

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I juz read a spoiler on instagram.. 
Ranveer will meet ishani on pavement with her belongings😃
Ranveer will see her n get the shock of his life😲
Then he wl go and confront ishani and ishani will start crying😭
Will RV and ishani  reunite? 😳Will ishani ask RV to move on saying that she z in love with shikar as RV is happy with Ritika?🤢
Grrr if Ishani says that she z n love with shikar juz to make RV move on juz like she said she z in love with chirag i wl be damn mad😡
Edited by MrsShaktiArora - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ashvi- thumbnail
it may be the spoiler written by sumone based on the promo!not sure though!!

bt i doubt wheter their f2f will be shown exactly as in the promo!bt sumwhere i feel they will meet next week!if they unite easily how will the story move ahead?i thnk ekta wnt show reunion so easily!!we must have to wait!!
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  be prepared 4  face off with lots of MU in between ... Rv is so weak  that this guy will blabber long dialogues but doesn't have guts to leave Ri in front of the world n hold Ishani's hand ..so yes, till Ri truth is out ,we will have Rv living in lap of  Ri but to pacify us ishveer lovers, he will be missing Ishani n getting jealous of shikar ...  same old past stories...
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 if she loves shikar then why is she leaving shikar's house.so she cant say that she loves shikar.. she may say sumthing like i dnt want to see ur face..i hate u..i hate u all...leave me alone.. i want to live peacefully here after...blah blahh..

but i wish she says ..." What do i do..i lost everything..i lost my love my life.. i lost u..I love u ranveer..."

Aww...i know im  too much... im sure this wont happen in near future 💔
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

if she loves shikar then why is she leaving shikar's house.so she cant say that she loves shikar.. she may say sumthing like i dnt want to see ur face..i hate u..i hate u all...leave me alone.. i want to live peacefully here after...blah blahh..

but i wish she says ..." What do i do..i lost everything..i lost my love my life.. i lost u..I love u ranveer..."

Aww...i know im  too much... im sure this wont happen in near future 💔

She wl juz say some story juz like she said abt chirag damn
Atleast thr must b a hug scene before the start talking crap
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

be prepared 4  face off with lots of MU in between ... Rv is so weak  that this guy will blabber long dialogues but doesn't have guts to leave Ri in front of the world n hold Ishani's hand ..so yes, till Ri truth is out ,we will have Rv living in lap of  Ri but to pacify us ishveer lovers, he will be missing Ishani n getting jealous of shikar ...  same old past stories...

Yeah.. They r trying to attract TRP aunties wd these bokwas tracks.. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she does not put on her mahaanta avatar again
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Aww...not again ishaniI! 
Nidhi.. thumbnail
by the way where is she going?? why is she leaving shikars house n when ?  is it before r after shikar's mom dad aniversary party??
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Are they going to meet ? I am sure Ishani will not say that she loves him . During engagement RV told Nirupa that Ritika my wife !
 All drama and dance together with so called wife Ritika infront of every one . I don't understand why people always want to blame Ishani for everything.😔
  When RV was her driver she took him as her best friend and companion. Her heart was pure ,it was a true friendship it is not her fault that he loved secretly.
  He taught Chirag how to get Ishani , then later it was to late to get her out of it. When Ishani love some one it is unconditional and she is a bit dump too,!!!!!Same thing happened.
   Suddenly when he admittedhe loved her always she felt betrayed by her friend, add to the drama Disha accused him of attempt rape.
    Any rich family if they come to know driver loves masters daugher the consequences will worse in real life. 
      She didn't change her mind when he became rich but she did the mistake of going to Chirag's house on karwachod .
        She got sevearly punished by RV & Amba for it. He humiliated her infront of public and in private. The hate track was horrible. 
As a female even watching it was an insult for me. Ishani is dump but she has a heart of gold which RV lacks. He never even repented for the mistreatment .
         After her so called death he was busy sharing his bed and playing daddy game with his beloved friend Ritika . God alone knows if she was not pregnant what all those two could have done.
      I am not like others I am watching it for Ishani, Radika is amazing as Ishani. I don't think Shiker will ever insult her that way like hate track.i really get irritated when people always blame Ishani for every thing. RV complex of servant also plays equal role in it.

I do understand it is societies usual law blame every thing on females. Being a female at times is a curse. In our culture also it is the same females are always at fault. Best thing is it will be other females who will jump out and blaming a female.

Why must Ishani admit her love now if at all admit let RV pay for all his love drama he has done with Ritika.
      Common guys you all can't be so sentimental and cry for immediate reunion. I really want to see him suffer and Ishani is already suffering . I want to see RV burning with jealousy .
      It is my opinion waiting for the face off any way