Lets Discuss Your Fav Scenes

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well,after an excellent one week where they exposed Fake marriage as well as the MU between Neira which existed between them for 15 years,i think this forum needs to be a more active otherwise its injustice towards our show.

So,i think we all should share our Fav scenes from the show ,i think we many a times already discussed what and how most of the times the cvs went wrong and diverted from the main concept of the show,but for a change lets discuss the good things that we all saw in these past 5 months.

Waiting for your replies and discussions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My fav scenes are 
1. NERA frist meet
2. Nera frst ph conversation
3.cutie lovely dovey flashback
4.Nera jungle scene
5. Obiously Nera reunion scene
6. Neil confronting Ragini abt his feelings
7.Nera valentine dance with the whole drunk scene

OMG!!! there are many more ginti khatam ho jayegi...So i must say Nera scenes are all my favs
Kitty_Hashtag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yea there are many of mu fav scenes. Be it be Karan dimpy Rk Dr aman And super nani ke amusing scenes. Or Aagham and his mom ke the best scenes.
1. All neira scenes. Including the purse misplaced scenes and drunk valentine scene.
2. Last episode confrontation.
3. Aagham and Ragini's meet.
4. The episode in which they took Suhani out of the hospital that was hilarious.
5. Dr Aman's scene where he runs in disguise. (Be it in Pajamas in hospital or Paan vala ka balbottoms dress)
Edited by kritika93 - 9 years ago
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pavan awesome Topic

My favourite is

First hug - jungle scene

kitchen scene - farm house

Valentine night - brandy hugs

Nachiket's confrontation with Ragini

hugs and kisses - lake side

And the best of all infact baap of all New Promo ๐Ÿ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Pavan. ๐Ÿ‘
There are so many fave NR scenes - problem is which one to choose and which ones to leave behind ... classic dilemma

I really liked that scene in the Farmhouse in the kitchen when all of them were cooking - I mean, Ragini and Dimpy were cooking while Nachiket, Pam were useless there, and Karan was helpful to certain e extent.

That was a beautiful scene. 

And then the OMG promo, which finally didn't see the light of the day. It was so romantic and sensual, in a good sort of way. 

Would have loved to see some more Flashback scenes when these two were dating. That would have been simply memorable. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Neira first meet
Neira FBs from the farmhouse
Neira drunk VTD moments and cycle ride(most fav scenes)
Neira sprinkler scenes
Neira dance in FBs in the disco(younger days)
ragini consoling nachikhet when dadaji died
Neira washroom scenes

i am bad in remembering things...any scenes there is Neira...suhani...agam...those are my fav scenes
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Oh my! There are many!!

Ok so the first scene of this show is my favorite. A lovely start with those lines by Ragini  "Dhadakna nahi chodta..chota sa yeh dil..!" 

The whole first week was on Pallavi's shoulders. All her scenes then, are my favorite. She is the one for whom I started watching the show. That intensity in her dialogues made me fall in love with the show!

The next favorite is their very first phone conversation! I can never forget that scene. They were just best!

Then the all time favorite scene is NeiRa's first meeting. What an attitude, arrogance, jealousy, taunting, teasing, love, hate, pain, complain..everything on peak! Simply mind blowing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The next favorite is when Nachiket comes to threaten her at Krishna kunj๐Ÿ˜† 

Then all the NeiRa scenes from the one hour specials are my favorite ones..Starting from the tyre puncture scene , Antakshri , lost purse jungle scene , their lovely lovely flashbacks..all! And special mention, where Ragini gets drunk and all the craziness followed by that ๐Ÿ˜† Then that 'Suraj hua Maddham' dance.. Wow!!

And then the flashbacks scenes narrating their love story..as how they fell in love with each other, how Nachiket kept pursuing her even after she said 'N-O NO! NEVER!'๐Ÿ˜†
Then his 'karlo na mujhse shaadi' and their final agreement to marry, and that HUG!๐Ÿ˜ณ And yes, 'Tose naina' dance๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then all the Suhani Ragini scenes..lovely! NeiRa mandir scene with super naani on Ramnavami was also very cute! 

Then finally the recent confrontation scene..lovely, heavenly, CUTE! That hug! Oh that hug๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oops! I wrote an essay๐Ÿ˜† Can't help!!
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Ragini superb ya

Thanks for taking us back...kahani Abh tak special mein

but yes this is NEIRA for hum pagal

RaginiJoshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Ragini superb ya

Thanks for taking us back...kahani Abh tak special mein

but yes this is NEIRA for hum pagal

Mention not ๐Ÿ˜‰

And congratulations! Even you are a Goldie now! We managed 1000 posts in 2 months๐Ÿ˜†
jagrawal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My favorite scenes are...
When ragini was left heart broken by arav on his Bday then after seeing this nachiket also taunt her and then consoled when she started crying. Her tears made his eyes moist left him in a very disgusting mood. It was the time when we encountered nachiket in Dr Neil for the first time.
Second scene of 26 Jan wen he entered the hospital in a very beautiful golden jacket and kurta pajama. The cute not jhok of them in that episode and after all the teasings finally their lovely dinner date.
Many more... Actually I like every scene n every episode of this serial except that mehendi and holi episode.