Gangaa

gangaa sagar

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Gangaa and sagar r a really adorable kid couple...am glad d makers r showing d depth of understanding and affection they share at such a small age..  Both have become so important forneach other... I love d way sagar stands up for every happiness and every difficulty that ganga faces...
I also like pulkit.. He is a big support for both and he really understands their bond..
I know they r just kids but the kids r portraying great deal of chemistry really ..
And as they say... Gangaa aakhir sagar mein hi milna hai... So sagar and gangaa r destined together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u yes Gangga - Sagar really very adorable kid couple i love so much wish for this jodi kavi juda na ho..
Pulkit just super big bro n big  support for both i like also Pulkit but not want Sagar - Gangga - Pulkit ...
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

Gangaa and sagar r a really adorable kid couple...am glad d makers r showing d depth of understanding and affection they share at such a small age..  Both have become so important forneach other... I love d way sagar stands up for every happiness and every difficulty that ganga faces...

I also like pulkit.. He is a big support for both and he really understands their bond..
I know they r just kids but the kids r portraying great deal of chemistry really ..
And as they say... Gangaa aakhir sagar mein hi milna hai... So sagar and gangaa r destined together

Agree with u very good post.😊
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post and I also like Ganga Saagar super cute kids and Pulkit also very nice infact the whole show is awesome and all the actors r doing their best