Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

FOOLISHNESS KI DUKAN BHABHIMAA

yash99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When duggu was at gate of ss bhabhimaa judged that duggu is  near her even though he was with her in ss for only 10 years but naitik whom she treated as her real son before daadiji death and who lived with her for more than 25 years was standing just behind herin the temple in promo she cannot judge that naitik is around him.
When pandit will ask her about beta bahu she will say that he has no beta bahu but only grandson 
how she can say that if she has no beta bahu then she has no right on duggu and naira both
in precap it was shown that duggu cutting his bday cake in midnight and on bday cake it was only written naksh and lalla ,how mean he has two more names duggu and chiku ,ab naam se kese dushmani.
I m sure when duggu will come to know abut the truth she will surely try to convince him in her favour but i hope he will understand and will support his parents like other family members do.
Rajbana ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡, the disaster happened to the show alwys saying only one thing ek cup chai pila do
he is also so so mean bhabhimaa is his bhabhi ok he considers her to be his mother but how can he forget his real son who always tried to keep his head up and that so that bhabhimaa not feel lonely dono ki dono unpadggavar kayike baki sab ko pagal samajthe hai.
Devyani😊😊 purely playing the role of gayatri here bcoz if gayatri was here she would have surely supported nai aksh as if she can go against daddaji FOR HER BETA AND BAHU then bhabhimaa kya cheez hai.
Bhabhimaa😡😡 will understand when she will also face the same type of problem as his daughter nandini faced i think so.
bhabhimaa jab bhi maregi i m sure upar jaake daddaji and gayatri iske upar goliya barsayenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh you call Bhabhi Maa foolish just because she's against your favourite couple now? Don't you even understand how hurt she is hurt by her husband's death.
I think Bhabhi jaa is right at a couple of levels too. It's not that she hates them right now. She's practicing tough love and this is just a misunderstanding. Chill out and stop blindly bashing people.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How the hell can she have a grandson when she does not have a son 🤣 .

I am not liking this roop of bhabhimaa, I bet 10 years ago she did not allow Akshara and Naitik to talk and clear things, mis communication ki wajah se she has wasted 10 years of their lives as well as her own, she missed 10 years of Duggu and Naira's life...very foolish indeed. She maybe hurt due to her husband's death but she never gave NaKsh a chance to clear things 🤪
yash99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its not abut fav couple
daddaji was very old and was suffering from multiple diseases so one day or other he has to go despite having diseases he lived so many years ,, for this all credit goes to akshrra and naitik and especially akshrra
when daddji suffered 1st heart attack aks only took him to hospital by driving herself ,,she always gave medicines soups food to daddji on time which bhabhimaa cannot
daddaji would have died on his bday only when tofee got stucked in his throat but was saved by the presence of mind of akshaara 
bhabhimaa was not beleving wat doctors were saying she was only beleiving wat swamiji say and when aksh stopped bm from giving ayurvedic medi to daddji then only she said if something happens then aksh will be responsible
she set up her mind before only and did not gave a single chance to either naitik nor aksh to speak something 
so wat will we say simple foolishness ,  matlabi, pagal kayi ki
khud hi kayi ashram me chal jati wese bhi ghar par lehkar konse teer mar liye 
koyi kehta nahi hai par sabke mann me uske(bm)  liye nafrat hi bhari hai