Begu Sarai

I ship Poonam and Priyom - Page 2

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
hi i am personally  a lakaham supporter but nonetheless i do enjoy PriNam scenes, they have a a very cute friendship that is hard to not love. and also sartaj gill and shivangi are amazing actors. 
@mahak: hi i dont want to sound rude or anything. but just wanted to let you know ages ago we had a voting and the name majority voted for these two was PriNam, juts in case u missed it. also for an AT, you guys can get permission from one of the GM since we dont have and mods for this forum yet. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I too like priyom poonam ðŸ˜³
Actually my friend kamu had asked me too to take permission from global mods to open a prinam at, but since there were not too many priyom poonam shippers so I dropped the idea, so if u all want I can take permission for the at ðŸ˜›
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally. So many Prinams here.
Do join in prinam discussion group guys 🤗
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

<font size="2">Finally I am happy that people here are now shipping PriyAm!!!!!!!!! 😉 😉 😉

Pls anyone try to open a PriyAm AT!!!!!! 😊 😊 😊

I can't be able to manage that but will try to be there regularly!!!!!!!!</font>
😊 😊 😊

AT idea is dropped bcoz they have not been confirmed as couple and other things so less fan. So we made a discussion group. Join there.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

hi i am personally  a lakaham supporter but nonetheless i do enjoy PriNam scenes, they have a a very cute friendship that is hard to not love. and also sartaj gill and shivangi are amazing actors. 

@mahak: hi i dont want to sound rude or anything. but just wanted to let you know ages ago we had a voting and the name majority voted for these two was PriNam, juts in case u missed it. also for an AT, you guys can get permission from one of the GM since we dont have and mods for this forum yet. :)

Me too but from start I got an instinct that they will be paired.😉 😉
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ...Kamu...

AT idea is dropped bcoz they have not been confirmed as couple and other things so less fan. So we made a discussion group. Join there.

Now they are confirmed officially so make it an AT
.😉 😉