I ship Poonam and Priyom

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
...and now that Laakhan and Poonam's wedding has been cancelled am looking forward to see how Priyom and Poonam's love story is developed :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
koi toh mila mujhe.. Me too.. :)
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti21

koi toh mila mujhe.. Me too.. :)

I love how their friendship has been depicted. Actually in a way the developments in their love story have been shown in a subtle manner. It reflects in the way they understand each other, care for each other or even how they fight with each other. There have been hints of jealousy as well from both sides ;) I loved the way Poonam looked at Priyom in Friday's episode before riding the scooty in his direction. Looking forward to watching more of their scenes!
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally someone who ships poonam and pryom
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaa love Poonam-Priyom..Glad to find those who like this jodi as well..Would love to see the love story of these two :)
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well guys naa toh mai pri n poo shipper hoon aur naa laakham shipper,story interesting bani rahe bass yahi chahte hain chaahe wo jiska romance dikhane se ho 😛 waise mai personally lakki k liye new girl chahti hoon kyoki laakhm hone se toh wahi Purana love-hate story drama hoga,jo boring hoga...so better hai cv hott lakki k liye hott n smart item ley aaye kyoki ponnu k bass ki baat nahi hai usse handle Karna 😆 wo pri k liye hi theek hai 😉😛
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the creatives really want to portray Priyom/Poonam love-story, then they need to seriously work on Priyom's disgusting philandering ways; which is still very much there. Priyom's character needs to have a literal mutation in that particular respect. I don't know, but he might metamorphose once he falls for Poonam finally, if he at all does that. But, would he be able to accept and subsequently confess that feelings of his ?!! Even though Poonam is now free from the engagement; but she has been, for so many years, Lakhan's fiance. And Lakhan is Priyom's brother cum best buddy. Going by his characteristics, it would be an astronomical ask and task for Priyom, as Priyom and Lakhan both may consider this as direct betrayal to Lakhan, which ultimately would break the unity of the family !!! Priyom would never want that and if he is declared as the next-in-line by that time, his hands would be tied for good. Let's wait how the creatives unfold his story.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too ship for pri poo and I don't think priyom whatever he does with Poonam, it has nothing to do with betrayal with Lakhan. If Poonam doesn't love Lakhan and their wedding is called off then priyom can do watever he wants. Coming to his flirtatious ways that will change once he realises love. These things will work in sync. It's not going to be like he will stop flirting but falling in love will make him stop flirting with other gals.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I ship dem too...
Priyom n poonam look made fr eachother ❤️
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I am happy that people here are now shipping PriyAm!!!!!!!!! 😉 😉 😉

Pls anyone try to open a PriyAm AT!!!!!! 😊 😊 😊

I can't be able to manage that but will try to be there regularly!!!!!!!!
😊 😊 😊