will tanu use her pregnancy to....

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
will tanu threaten to use her so called 'pregnancy' to destroy abhi's career...a married rockstar 'girlfriend' pregnant will certainly not be good for abhi right now...will that be tanu's threat to pragya...for when the fake mms was made...it would have destroyed his career then...some are speculating that abhi will take dadi help in solving this issue...I don't think that dadi will be too pleased with abhi...her relationship with him will certainly be badly affected...dadi will be heartbroken...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hagen thumbnail
I really don't know but I really want abhi to confront pragya or will he just be angry with her .I am liking this change but will daadi be able to bear this news .Won't she get  heart-attack ???? I think he can take purab's help .I really don't want any one to interfere with RABUL marriage because I really like the 4 combo abhigya and rabul because they are always there for each other.I really can't see suresh or aaliya getting in between this pair
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know what is the logic in suresh/bulbul...if that is ever to happen...she is like a little sister to him...no matter if he is in love with her...to get Aliyah married to purab will be another mess of the story...I would like to see her and tanu suffer to find love...for they don't know what love truly is...what did tanu say...happiness..joy and enjoy being with the person you love..that is superficial love which she only knows...so changing the dynamics of the couples is really going to be another messed up situation...bulbul can never be happy with suresh and purab can never be happy with Aliyah...get tanu married to herself and Aliyah can go to jail and get married to neil...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu pregnancy will be dragged for lo ng leading to more tears for all. I wish sarla and dadi come to know soon. Tanu can also force abhi to marry her if she is really pregnant. And the marriage brks at the mandap.
ARHIFAIRYTALE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ann5

will tanu threaten to use her so called 'pregnancy' to destroy abhi's career...a married rockstar 'girlfriend' pregnant will certainly not be good for abhi right now...will that be tanu's threat to pragya...for when the fake mms was made...it would have destroyed his career then...some are speculating that abhi will take dadi help in solving this issue...I don't think that dadi will be too pleased with abhi...her relationship with him will certainly be badly affected...dadi will be heartbroken...

I really don't think that even Abhi will get to know about this news soon. And even when he gets to know about it, he will NEVER tell Dadi. I mean, why would he? If this news is true (which I highly doubt) then Abhi will ask for Purab's help but never from Dadi as he knows that she will get a heart attack if she gets to know about it. And if we consider that Abhi tells Dadi about this, then Dadi will not forgive Abhi for this, let alone help him.