Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Anuuu... omggg! Brilliant startt yaarrr!! The first two lines gave me an idea of what the update is all about! Uff!

I felt Ishita's and Raman's pain! How sadd! What made them apart!? And Goddd.. that intimate encounter, sach mei I thought that ws for real, but that turned out to be a dream! Shucks! Nevertheless that dream ws hot sensuous! Desire burning couple!

Vihaannn... true villian in their love story.. Raman will not leave this man! Hahahhaha!

Chaloo.. ab addiction, seduction, desire sab hog khub saara! *facepalm*! ;-)

Cont soon...
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow anu hot update.its too hot and touching my soul.ishitha and raman are equally hurted.i hopu u will continue this..:-)brilliantly written .loved it.their desires just awesome.
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start please Update soon & please PM me
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry double post. Update on page 4.😊Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arunabhi

UnRes ❤️

You know what the first two lines pushed me to DFL 😳.. How true are these lines and I know you will understand its meaning ☺️ ☺️ I know..I had actually had that song for cuties anyway, so I thought i may use it for the update as well..☺️ ☺️ DFL..Sigh..❤️

Coming to the update , How beautifully can you write every time ?? I am jealous , Sacchi 😃. The way you have brought out the passion, that crazy love between the two along with desire. Certain things are meant to be just like these two. The way he tried explaining this to her and her insecurities so well put. Aiiiyyooo...TY re! ❤️ Why do you need to be J.? U write no less better..so shoo! :P But yeah, thanks a lot 😳

Eeekkksss.. Kissie ❤️. Can I like use the word drug here ?? Yes I will, Drugged in their thoughts and the outcome was beautiful indeed. Seriously Anu, I felt with the story and their pain. Glad you did not dwell in to their thoughts I would have got all emotional 😭😭 Ohh..I love the word drugged. Pehle kyun use nahi kiya..i would have used it instead of addiction! ☺️ Both words are SEX! ☺️ And ohh well, their thoughts would be more prominent in the next one I hope..😆

How much you love me ?? har jagah meri naam 🤣 .. Did you get what I mean here 🤣🤣 ?? Socho Socho 😆😆.. And you have hit puttar's weakness.. Getting another guy in between them, abh tho ye milan hokar hi rahega. Can't wait to read more. Okay..tubelight wala question, what name.? :P 🤣 🤣 Its morning..so my brain is slow.. 🤣 And as for Puttar, abhi toh party shuru hui hai.🤣

For this brilliant update , Jhappi pa le 🤗❤️ Back to you! 🤗 ❤️

Mera reply in Purple! :D
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshatha19

Anu awesome start ...

wow  ishita's feeling while looking to his eyes, even he reciprocated the same....
the feel between IshRa was beautifully written, each and every feeling was so amazingly written...
ooh it was dream, but the desire between them is full on 😉...

The lines u wrote in Italics was so lovely❤️, 
He was in her. in her very soul. She belonged to him- the word very spoke many things there...wow brilliant line yaar👏👏👏
raman getting to know wat was she dreaming, oh raman would have comforted her but vihaan😡😡...

u have stopped the story in such a position so eagerly to know what happened between them...

the title is  just apt to the story⭐️...
very well written.👏...
waiting for next update...

Thank you so much Akshu! ❤️
I should hopefully get working on the next update today. So Yeah I may post it soon..😳
Thanks once again.. :)

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cloudy24

anu di ss from u🥳 it was superb😳 dream tha😲 it was hot😳

Thank you Utthu! :D 😳
Glad you liked it..:)

maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
oh oh oh I sooo need a cold shower, you have me literally adicted to it and its just the first chapter ... sigh...
I just hope I'm never in the position Ishita was... that was one hell of embarassment...
wonder what Raman did :o
Is this ss similar to the storyline of yhm or is it a different story altogether?
P.S: you are such a gifted writer that you had me hooked to it right from the first word to the last. I'll be damned if I don't follow this story...
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ATTITUDEBABY

This was such a lovely read. Both desire each other hopelessly, yet keep each other at a bay!

Thanks a lot dear ! :)
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kayan

too hot to handle off to take a cold shower😳😆

Haha..😆
Glad you liked part!

Thanks dear :)