Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Dishank's character graph should give some pause to Jotwani about how much of a khichdi they will likely make of his character too...hope he's ready for what he's signed up forπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anyways Pandit thing can only go on for a few more epis...they are transitioning to Jotwani's and Harshad's track I guess. 

I'll give credit where it's due, for example Soha's character they did full justice, played and executed brilliantly but with Harshad and  Pandit, they royally screwed it. Let's see if they brought back Harshad to give some justice to his character, or even screw it further. But I am sure Aryamaan is brought in for Manan, some climax purpose,  else I don't see a reason for a new character introduction.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🀣  Oh Kiran

@blue: Right direction or the right Pa(r)th?πŸ˜› 

Direction is long gone. It's all about Pa(r)th now. My mistake. 

Look in the right Pa(r)th people. This right Pa(r)th will give you all your answers.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL since when did you start getting conscious about sounding risque? Is this really the Adhi I discussed that hilarious zodiac theory with?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Your belief in this ship hi toh is making ppl pause and rethink ki kuch toh hai, AdhiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Dont want to add to the the awkwardness of PaNiπŸ˜› since I be shipping nowπŸ˜† or I should, coz I love awkward PaNiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Yes my shipping makes everyone shipπŸ˜†
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Pleasure is all yours people.

Aarya Dude weren't you Mehr before?😲 As Anu said TIGHTLY being the key word. 

This ship will sail through. Don't let your hopes down. Read between the lines. Look at their body language. Understand their awkwardness. It's all there, you just gotta look in the right direction. 

Dude the ship has been sailing far too long, it needs to dock πŸ˜†  varna chullu bhar PaNi  me log doob jayenge πŸ˜†

ps. Mehr is Aarya :)
Edited by -Aarya- - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Link to the new thread:

Originally posted by: -.serendipity.-

New thread link 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4364250&PID=122032989&#p122032989