Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
  did sangram dance  ?
Blah...such a boring 1st Episode.
I am rooting for Himanshoo and Amruta..
Aish -Rohit are fathang pair and sangram is funny .

Hosts lack the chemistry .
Editing is soo damn sloppy , they repeated the Ritvik-Karan post break intro part like 3-4 times...

Karan was keeping low today , hectic schedule probs bt that shud not be excuse.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
disappointed by the first episode. only liked himmanshoo amruta performance. all drama and don't like the judges. 
Lets hope they get better. 
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Himanshu and Amrutha were stunning! They did a beautiful job and deserved full points from all three judges. Chetan as judge was awful and I will have to skip over the parts when he speaks, I am afraid. Priety Zinta was not consistent with her scoring and I would like her to be more consistent. 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally managed to sit through the episode, indeed very bland and boring, i donno how i managed .
the launch episode was bland with capital B, there was no grandeur which you expect on day 1 of NB  no proper intro about judges or contestants. there  were no guest performances, not all actors got introduced by celebs nor did they give any background of the actors., some of them were just dropped on the dance floor to dance score and little bit of moral policing and relation certification from Mr.Bhagat and that's it 
None talked dance, πŸ€”  over all  it didn't look anything like a first episode, specially with the 2 hrs drag.

HImaanshu Amruta's performance was amazing, though most of the couples are non-dancers, they all tried, but it would have been great if they were given comments on their dance on the stage and not their relations as "fake"  or "real" 
Sangram was very funny and witty πŸ˜†

I donno how today's episode is gonna be, I donno what to expect, if it all about some silly games between male and female contestants in the name of "compatibility" then no comments, only good thing is RD is hosting these contests :)) 

Judges : not sure why they are made judges, 
Hosts : needs better lines and script, the instant click between hosts was missing, as in the chemistry was lacking, KP needs to loosen up a bit .
Contestants : thanda, most of them are unknown faces
Producer ; Ekta Kapoor shouldn't have ventured into reality shows, at least for maintaining the sanity of this genre.
Audience : good luck πŸ‘πŸΌ

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hosts are much better than judges ..

I don't want to hurt anyone but none of them are capable..
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

They performed on Har kisi ko nahi milta from Boss. πŸ˜ƒ I am excited to watch Neha/Shakti and Sana/Deepesh and whoever dances well. After first epi i can add Himanshu/Amrita as well. πŸ˜ƒ

I liked Himanshu/Amrita tooπŸ˜ƒ Sana was very good but Deepesh not so much.
surbhi1008sg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the precap dey showed 2mrw n dey wr doin all dose activities so did any episode come 2day?? N at wat tym
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
can anyone plz give me the full epi link plz 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Anyone know what brand was Upen sunglasses?