migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Daily Episode Discussions 

Live Updates Thread 

# 1

NACH BALIYE 7 FORUM

Daily Episode Discussions and Live Update Thread- 1

Please use this thread to discuss the episodes and for Live updates!

**** RULES ****

-Please refrain from chatting here and no spam. 

-Do not bash the show/actor/character.

-Do Not Quote Post More Than 3 times.

...Happy Discussion...

NB:  New Thread will be posted in page 1 ... when its created... keep a check... when thread completes 150 pages

Edited by migan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
No one here? 😆
Watched Himanshu and Amrita performance and they were brilliant. Also they were performing on one of my fav songs. 😆 I love the long lasting couples. 😳

The list does not excite me a lot. And add to the fact there is a sanity aspect missing with EK taking over. 🥱 Lets hope the #toomuch factor does not get too much OTT. 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
oh wow did himmanshoo armada perform already??? Really hope its gonna be uploaded in good quality soon. sadly can't watch it live on tv screens. which song did they perform on??
And yeah don't like the list of contestants either. Only here for himmanshoo amruta
BeingBlunt thumbnail
They performed on Har kisi ko nahi milta from Boss. 😃 I am excited to watch Neha/Shakti and Sana/Deepesh and whoever dances well. After first epi i can add Himanshu/Amrita as well. 😃 Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
oh wow thats my fav song as well. gonna watch the episode later once I am done with uni work and then say which couples i am gonna support apart from himmanshoo armada
BeingBlunt thumbnail
As expected Sana was Brilliant. 👏 Deepesh needs to match up to her obviously but i thought he was Great. I expected nothing and he surprised me. 😆 Something like Ashvik, Rithvik a brilliant dancer in start and Asha average. 
Lets hope they have a graph like Ashvik. 😃

Chetan is worse than Sajid. 🥱 He is just there for fights. We are gonna be irritated a lot due to him. 😡
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today is d first day though... i hope someone asks chetan to shut up already 😳 😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
reading everyones negative comments about chetan makes me wanna skip his parts while watching. 😆 Lets see gonna try and listen today if he annoys me then thats my plan for the future of the show. Cant believe how someone can be worse than sajid??
Yeah sana is quite good dancer. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
No way this was elimination level performance. 😆 It was a Top level performance. 👏
The spoiler must be wrong. But just 24 means the spoiler probably was right. 😆
Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 years ago
aartiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very disappointing season through its first epi...hope coming ones are better himanshoo amruta were best overall.dance wise and adoraaable couplr