Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archiekini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey there!!
Finally managed to catch up on your review! 
Can I first say that your topic name actually can be deceiving??? Oh in a good way though. Brings out the curious me. I was wondering why on earth would she name this thread like this..

Boy am I glad or what to be surprised again. I am not much of a writer to actually pinpoint and review my favorite scenes and consequently your review. But would it be weird if i said that I would like to give a point to Black hearts?? Not because I want them to win (Obviously not), but because they make evil look good (If that is even possible :P) and also cos how they schemes are not OTT.. Mainly Nyonika.. Pandit ki tho main...:P

And I also saw the promo.. Can i please say how very unusual they MaNan to be. Not the usual cheesy romance. Who would have thought that they would show an egg in the proposal.. Looks like some major entertainment is coming our way and with that some massive reading of your upcoming posts :)

Cheers :)
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Res!

Sorry for being late..as m hell kinda busy..but will surely reply by tomorrow. 😳..It seems interesting..!!😃..And u havent replied to my "Our Day" post yet?😔..M looking forward to it..!!
Takecare <3

**Edited**
Oh GODD this is the bestt postt ever...!! 👏👏Why u have to make us surprise everytime by ur posts?? u r soo creative and blessed..!! Let me say this YOU ARE SO FREAKINGLY AWESOME!😳..
Okay The Red Hearts and The Black Minds!! Your Title says it all!! 😃.. Well i know these seven people had somewhere in life taken decision from thier minds but i think they ended up learning things in a harder way but it made them stronger and kahin na kahin it made them realize the worth of people around them. In every case it helped them to nourish. As we can say that these changings and these decisons are part of our growth! It make us mature. And these people are just around 17-20 years and in this phase of our life we always tend to learn a lot of things. And this part of our life always makes us realize the true meaning of this life. We get to see the life in a new way..in a different way!
Okay So Its a game between ANGELS and DEVILS. The war which is on since ages, and at the end only GOOD Wins the war and the BAD ones always have to face the defeat. And thats what is gonna happen with Our Super 7 and TK-Nyo! No matter how many tricks they try to use..But the devils will always end up nowhere! bcz thats what is written already in their fates. If they get anything, it will be for short spam of time and when that time is over they will get a punishment in a harder way. I know eventually this is gonna happen with TK and Nyo! This time Manan will give them the taste of their defeat which they will never gonna forget! They will make them realize the worth of their love and togetherness!

I think the way nandani said those bravery words to nyonika of their togetherness was nothing more than a warning that DONT MESS WITH US! And i think it was a clue from CVs to us as well that this time not only Manik but our Nandani will be in ACTION! And nothing can make them seperate except lies as said by manik once. And i know as far as they are TOGETHER, as far as they are ONE and as far as they FIGHT together NO ONE could cause any harm to them. NO ONE!!! And now when nyonika and TK teamed up together, Manan will now make them know the outcome of messing with them! And as now Fab 4 and navya is also with Manan..the power of these seven individuals will be enough to Show them their real fate which is in their destiny and that is their FAILURE! They will make them show their real place soon! and then they have to accept that by playing any devilish games they are not getting anything but the sour fruit of their deeds!

Sometimes i feel pity about these vamps, that they always know that what future has in store for them, but still they dont step back from plotting and playing games! But tbh they also spice up our lives.😆..These vamps also make us stronger and also make us know our weaknesses. So yes in some sense its good to have enemies around u😛..

So my vote goes to the RED HEARTS!..Bcz m always be in the side of Angels. 😛..I have a faith on one thing that "everything happens for a good reason behind it". so whatever bad happens to Manan there will always be some good and betterment hidden in it for them which they will realize later! So no matter how hard the demons try to hurt them or to make them seperate, they will be together eventually with even stronger than before! Bcz their togetherness is written in their destiny! and NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT! so yea for this reason i will go with the Right ones!😳Bcz i know at the end THE FLAG OF VICTORY IS WITH OUR SUPER 7!!😃😃

Well now about ur post..!! Its beautiful just soo amazing! as i always say that the words u choose and the way u pen them down is just soo creative and justt brilliant! love the way u always find things to symbolize them! You put words together so beautifully that it can never fail to mesmerize ur readers! it feels soo nice to appreciate ur work and to praise u bcz u deserve them! 😳..

Love You!! 🤗..

Res!
Will edit this very soon when I hop onto a laptop!
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archiekini

Hey there!!

Finally managed to catch up on your review!
Can I first say that your topic name actually can be deceiving??? Oh in a good way though. Brings out the curious me. I was wondering why on earth would she name this thread like this..

Boy am I glad or what to be surprised again. I am not much of a writer to actually pinpoint and review my favorite scenes and consequently your review. But would it be weird if i said that I would like to give a point to Black hearts?? Not because I want them to win (Obviously not), but because they make evil look good (If that is even possible :P) and also cos how they schemes are not OTT.. Mainly Nyonika.. Pandit ki tho main...:P

And I also saw the promo.. Can i please say how very unusual they MaNan to be. Not the usual cheesy romance. Who would have thought that they would show an egg in the proposal.. Looks like some major entertainment is coming our way and with that some massive reading of your upcoming posts :)

Cheers :)

Hey again!
Lovely seeing you again if I were to be honest! I'm surprised you consider yourself not to be a writer because your words have this clear crystal coherency to them which I feel is a really valuable talent. There's a flow in your ideas and thoughts which gives the essence of your paragraphs to be quite complete in their own way. It's a gift, I'm telling you :)

First and foremost... Thankyou for once again paying a visit on the thread and dropping in your vote. I think the black minds may have just won. Haha Nope... Not at all weird that you vote for them actually because this show honestly wouldn't be as half as intriguing in its plot of it wasn't for the devils that pay is a visit every now and then and yes of course, my darling Nyonika! They complete the show in every evil and wrong way possible if that even makes sense lol.
Nyonika's this hypnotizing and sexy vamp mommy who actually makes us want more of her evil tricks because she's just amazing with the way she portrays herself. It's odd but I guess in a good way because when her and Manik share screen space together, we actually get convinced that he's her heir. They literally have us jumping and leaping towards the tv screen because of the way they challenge to drag each other down to hell.

Ooh you saw that promo? Okay in going to refrain myself from letting my emotions loose here because I've squealed and screamed and gushed enough on another thread of mine that I don't want to sabotage this thread too. They are certainly a unique love story and I guess that along with all you inspiring readers is what drives me to write about them every night. On that note, if during the week you do feel a need to rant about a specific scene or character; feel free to hop onto the "45 Days of MaNan" thread and drop in your thoughts.

Lovely talking to you again sweets...

Twinkle <3
sama50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post & My vote goes to Red Hearts...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We are back to same old title 😲 i will get back to reading the post but before that let me watch the episode:
1. Liked the first scene for it flowed well with nandini's curiousity and then cabir talking about his plan.. His teasing about GF mode and PDA 😆 And maanik putting 2 and 2 together about pandit..  Son of detective Nyo 😆😆 But overall good scene..
BTW do you think this comic bg tune that they keep using for suspense takes away from those scenes
2. Ridhima talking about pandit.. Why oh why they have to make him creep.. And if they had to, why is it that he has to have a history and not first time ever types.. He having to take advise from nyo for getting nandini doesnt seem like person with history.. And why is nandini hiding about how she realised.. this is what irritates me to no bound, dragging things just because they want to stretch this drama 😡
3. Ridhima talking about video msg and esp maanik's expression .. cabir teasing on that 😆 Cute.. 
4. Ridhima's hesitance on bringing out pandit's truth - i can totally get it.. and like how maanik is convincing her.. But have some brains and someone be with her.. Since yesterdays episode i am thinking pandit is going to pounce on her the minute she is alone and baam in this episode it happens 😆

5. Why do i have a feeling this surprise thing is something thats going to turn out like HOPE TREE.. Stretch with no end in sight.. 
6. Concert has winners 😆 and the winners are no where around the stage while fab4 + navya are 😆😆 🤣
7. Two dozen eggs 😆 is he expecting her to throw those many eggs 😆😆 and this surprise planning.. i dont even feel slightest excitement that they want us to.. Meh..
8. TK is still ego tripping.. and he is shown to raise hand on ridhima 😕 Seriously..  Get this over with soon pls.. Why do i feel like Ridhima's dialog about i respected you.. you were my teacher and misused it seem like dialogs pouring out of people on forum...  
9. Nyo and TK joining hands.. For a month they plan and plot and stay in the bubble of winning till the start of the performance.. it bursts and they come up with new plan.. 😆 and they expect it to work 😆 and they want us to believe it 😆
10. Nandini wants to meet imran hashmi 😆 I feel like i should have taken your offer of gettting the highlights of the episode instead of watching this... Nandini wondering about surprise 😡 and goin gaga over it.. Blah..
11.i know and you know 😆 Manan on the screen and i felt like fwding the scene.. No No.. This is another level of low..  And just one episode and this surprise thing is getting too over the top... 

Hmm.. looks like the only first scene was something worth even mentioning.. Rest episode to was kuch bhi...  The first scene seemed like continuation.. Thats what i miss.. This total randomness and stretching beyond limit gives the show Saas bahu feel.. 😆 So instead of connecting to the emotions i am just 😆😆😆
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

We are back to same old title 😲 i will get back to reading the post but before that let me watch the episode:

1. Liked the first scene for it flowed well with nandini's curiousity and then cabir talking about his plan.. His teasing about GF mode and PDA 😆 And maanik putting 2 and 2 together about pandit..  Son of detective Nyo 😆😆 But overall good scene..
BTW do you think this comic bg tune that they keep using for suspense takes away from those scenes
2. Ridhima talking about pandit.. Why oh why they have to make him creep.. And if they had to, why is it that he has to have a history and not first time ever types.. He having to take advise from nyo for getting nandini doesnt seem like person with history.. And why is nandini hiding about how she realised.. this is what irritates me to no bound, dragging things just because they want to stretch this drama 😡
3. Ridhima talking about video msg and esp maanik's expression .. cabir teasing on that 😆 Cute.. 
4. Ridhima's hesitance on bringing out pandit's truth - i can totally get it.. and like how maanik is convincing her.. But have some brains and someone be with her.. Since yesterdays episode i am thinking pandit is going to pounce on her the minute she is alone and baam in this episode it happens 😆

5. Why do i have a feeling this surprise thing is something thats going to turn out like HOPE TREE.. Stretch with no end in sight.. 
6. Concert has winners 😆 and the winners are no where around the stage while fab4 + navya are 😆😆 🤣
7. Two dozen eggs 😆 is he expecting her to throw those many eggs 😆😆 and this surprise planning.. i dont even feel slightest excitement that they want us to.. Meh..
8. TK is still ego tripping.. and he is shown to raise hand on ridhima 😕 Seriously..  Get this over with soon pls.. Why do i feel like Ridhima's dialog about i respected you.. you were my teacher and misused it seem like dialogs pouring out of people on forum...  
9. Nyo and TK joining hands.. For a month they plan and plot and stay in the bubble of winning till the start of the performance.. it bursts and they come up with new plan.. 😆 and they expect it to work 😆 and they want us to believe it 😆
10. Nandini wants to meet imran hashmi 😆 I feel like i should have taken your offer of gettting the highlights of the episode instead of watching this... Nandini wondering about surprise 😡 and goin gaga over it.. Blah..
11.i know and you know 😆 Manan on the screen and i felt like fwding the scene.. No No.. This is another level of low..  And just one episode and this surprise thing is getting too over the top... 

Hmm.. looks like the only first scene was something worth even mentioning.. Rest episode to was kuch bhi...  The first scene seemed like continuation.. Thats what i miss.. This total randomness and stretching beyond limit gives the show Saas bahu feel.. 😆 So instead of connecting to the emotions i am just 😆😆😆

HAHAH...ohhh Pri..you've left me with a stitch after all this laughter...
@ what i've highlighted in red...yeppp that killed this episode for me...I was like no...please ...no...if you can't say it let me...😆 I seriously don't get why they just couldn't tackle this last week of pandit the other way around...I mean we all knew why Manik warned her two weeks to never lie again...obviously CV's wanted us to connect the dots but why couldn't they be extraordinary with their plot this time and actually have nandini tell manik the truth...manik and nandini tackle panditji with rational intelligence like they could've pretended they knew nothing about his plan and nandini could be kidnapped but it would've all been part of MaNan's plan and then Manik knowing where Nandini would be hidden and having the upper hand and some dishoom dishoom and a homecoming confession and kiss after pandit's exit...like why couldn't we just have this?? Never mind...I guess for this I need to launch my own show! 😆ROFL

Ehmm...tune I don't quite remember but umm if it was for suspense sake...hahahah good job to them because nope it didn't keep it's spot in my memory LOL
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana50

Awesome post & My vote goes to Red Hearts...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou girl!! Hahah...I need to count who won :P
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

HAHAH...ohhh Pri..you've left me with a stitch after all this laughter...
@ what i've highlighted in red...yeppp that killed this episode for me...I was like no...please ...no...if you can't say it let me...😆 I seriously don't get why they just couldn't tackle this last week of pandit the other way around...I mean we all knew why Manik warned her two weeks to never lie again...obviously CV's wanted us to connect the dots but why couldn't they be extraordinary with their plot this time and actually have nandini tell manik the truth...manik and nandini tackle panditji with rational intelligence like they could've pretended they knew nothing about his plan and nandini could be kidnapped but it would've all been part of MaNan's plan and then Manik knowing where Nandini would be hidden and having the upper hand and some dishoom dishoom and a homecoming confession and kiss after pandit's exit...like why couldn't we just have this?? Never mind...I guess for this I need to launch my own show! 😆🤣

Ehmm...tune I don't quite remember but umm if it was for suspense sake...hahahah good job to them because nope it didn't keep it's spot in my memory LOL

What are you asking twinkle 😆😆😆   I am 99% certain now that even if they had executed this track they would have ended up putting random romance scenes just to please the crowd and meet the demands.. I HATE when this happens.. 

And sorry, laughing is all i can do with all the random things that keep happening in the episode.. BTW what in the world they are going on and on about surprise.. New replacement for HOPE..  they are ruining the meaning of all these words one by one.. 

I would say you launch another FF 😳 

and looks like MTV doesnt want me to watch the episodes too.. They havent uploaded this week's episode 😆
anotheranfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

DAY 45! - The Heart vs The Mind!

Are we back to where we had started? Is history really repeating itself? You bet it is! Except this time the fight isn't between two destined lovers. The fight is between right and wrong. The fight is between the saints and the demons. The fight is between a family and two individuals. The battle is between 7 hearts and 2 minds.

"Panditji...stop getting so emotional! Dil se nahi dimaag se sochiye."

Vs

"Aur hum log hain help karne ke liye. We're there to support you. We're there to back you up. We will fight back! "We will give you that justice!"

Now I know it's hard not to be bias here because on one side we have the fantastic Fab 4, our natkhat Navya, our magical MaNan. And on the other side there is the hateful, hottie devil; TK and viciously sexy vamp; Nyonika. We all know who we're cheering. I can already hear the echoes of everyone's hearts as I type this post. But I want this to be a fair vote. Let's play it Manik's way. A dirty but a fair game. There's no room for cheating here because that's TK's way.

I present to you the two teams; The Red Hearts vs The Black Minds. The rule is to just read, analyse, comprehend and absorb every point I have mentioned and then judge for yourselves which side is more overpowering!

Oh and of course don't forgot to drop in your votes! Simple ain't it? Then what are we waiting for? Let the game begin!

The Mind vs The Heart - PART 2!

The Red Hearts!

1. They're not just Fab 5 anymore. They are Super 7! They are no longer just a family. They are a full-house. Unity, Love, Care, Joy, Acceptance, Respect, Fondness; radiating through their smiles as they stand in a close-knit bubble in their home; SPACE! It's only the heart which is capable of experiencing such emotions. It's the heart which upon feeling pain, sends a signal to the brain for tears to uncontrollably slither down our cheeks. It's the heart which upon feeling joy, signals the heart to force the muscles of our face to form a miraculous smile. Each one standing in the corridor today have had their turns of taking their decisions with the mind and may I just add, it has not done them any good.

Manik listened to his mind once and sacrificed his love for his friendship. Afterwards, there was never a single night when his heart didn't weep unbearable tears of agony.

Nandini listened to her mind once and refused to speak a lie which was in act the truth, at the magistrate's office. It's needless to say that since her fumble of words on that day, she's undeniably cried many lonely nights due to the fear of losing her true love.

Mukti listened to her mind once and happened to perform a blunder at the boys' hostel which was unfortunately irreversible. Don't we all remember her painful shrieks as she stood their shattered in the corridor whilst some mindless politician humiliated her soul.

Aliya listened to her mind once and lied to the boy with whom she had shared a blissful relationship for a whole 7 years. Result: To her dismay, she lost Manik forever on that day.

Dhruv listened to his mind once and continued to make unforgiveable mistakes He's just in fact returned home yesterday. He almost lost his friends, his family forever. He almost lost himself to darkness.

Navya listened to her mind once and was so so so close to aborting that unborn soul which she now claims to be the reason for her own existence. God forbid if she had proceeded with that operation that day...Oh lord!

Cabir listened to his mind once and like...umm...Sunny Sharma hasn't allowed him to inhale a relief of breath since then. He's leashed himself to Cabir as if he's some hateful spirit and just look at the price our poor Cabira has to pay. Cards are soon going to be distributed reading "Madhubala weds RJ Cabir!" (Note: we all know that time will come when he will accept that it's his heart's decision not the mind's  to marry Navya)

Thanks to the mind, they've all wept their share of tears, they've all experienced their respective downfalls. But they stand here today...as fearless as they've ever been. Celebrating the victory of their hope, of their friendship, of true love! If they had continued to listen to the mind, I don't even want to imagine what they would be doing at this instance with their defeated lives. But today...today they have the chance to re-live! Today there is no rooms for tears...only room for smiles, for laughter, for healthy jokes, for adoring teasing. "Thank you Ridhima! Green jhandi dene ke liye. Warna abhi tak aise kuch hua nahi hai. Haan lekin aaj...raat...tak..kuch..."

Such is the power of the heart!

2. "And that pandit...we won't let him go!"

Dear demons...they are inseparable. They are predestined lovers in case you haven't been told. Her fireflies and his stars have written their fairy tale. There's no room for any confusion here. She was, is and will always be his.  They have the weapon of the heart. And the heart is filled with unpredictable surprises. "And now I'm telling you...you're surprise...better be good!"Surprises are waiting to surprise from both ends. But you mustn't start jumping in joy just yet! Because when the time will come, they will lay out their shocking surprises for you soulless creatures too. As Nandini exclaimed; "Surprises dene mai, mera track record bahaut hi acha hai!"

Such is the power of their heart!

3. Let's keep this short and simple: Manik's finally found his desperate piece of evidence! And she's not some crumbled or factual piece of paper. She's a living, talking, breathing victim of the demonic activities of that devil. "Jab maine Manik ka video message dekha...then I realised how the true love looks like. In fact sach boloon toh it was his eyes...jinme itna pyaar tha...itni care thi...itna concern tha. Toh mujhe toh aana hi tha."

The heart has the power to run the length of this world in order to protect its loved ones. His heart compelled a fearing victim to stand up and raise her own voice today. His love-filled heart has provided a defeated soul with hope to fall in love again. His care-filled heart has filled this disheartened girl with optimism and courage once again. His concern-filled heart has ensured that they have a new member aboard who will act as their surprise weapon which will be released when the correct hour strikes.

4. "Nandini? Wahan kya kar rahi hai?" They're each other's shadows. Their hearts are tied in a knot of togetherness. One is bound to follow when the other is heading towards a curious direction. The souls have promised to never let go of each other's hands. You simply don't let her walk alone when your heart is well aware of the evil danger lurking around their current promises.

5. They have Cupid Cabir okay?! Like do you even know what that means?! It means he will never let the heart fail. The heart will never lose as long as he rows this boat! He is a heart shipper for all we care and long live the heart for as long as Cabir lives! His fight is from the heart for the heart. And he will ensure that the heart wins under every set of circumstances because he's quite enjoying the view these days for when the heart overpowers the mind to think."It's okay...you guys carry on with your PDA."

God bless the heart!

The Black Minds!

1. "Well...let's say we have a common enemy"So they have teamed up in the hope that a duo-performance will be more powerful than playing this game alone. I'd still like to refer to them as two individuals though. Two selfish demons can never become each other's companions. Why? Because the whole reason for their partnership is selfishness. When the time will come, one will deceivingly stab the other on the back and flee in the hope that they aren't dragged to hell themselves. Nyonika's never played fair. A mother who doesn't consider her own son to be her blood is famous for such hypocritical acts. They're weak! They're nowhere near in forming a fist even half as powerful as the Fab 5! They aren't anywhere near to be as courageously fearless as the two fated lovers that are battling against them. They claim they will fight using their dark minds. Well that's going to be interesting because the last time Nyonika used her mind to separate the two true lovers, they ended up becoming one! Last time panditji tried to act over-smart and play this game with the mind to ensure that Nandini doesn't perform with her better half, I'm pretty sure the stage was set ablaze, the audience was joying in harmony as the two hearts confessed each other of their unconditional need and love.

The power of the mind can only go to this extent!

2. So the witch lectures the devil to start sharpening his weapons for the closing chapter of this battle. What are the weapons of the mind though? Ahem ahem... to "try harder" apparently and "think harder". Oh god...looks like I have to post out another mail to the demons. Just hoping it reaches them on time before their attempts to "try harder" and "think harder" leaves them breathless and lifeless from Manik's punches. Dear demons... the mind had tried to convince Manik too to let go of his heartbeat, of his source of oxygen, of his shining star. But all tries slipped down the drain. Because when the mind promises to "try harder" or "think harder". The heart vows to "try the hardest" and "think the hardest". And to your, mine and everyone's dismay...you both are heartless. So my conclusion is quite clear at this stage... 

The power of the mind can only go to a certain extent!

3. "Acha? Kya batau gi tum duniya ko? Kya proof hai tumhare paas?" Do I cry or laugh at his absurdity here? He is asking the proof herself of some-sort of proving evidence. I promised to keep this short and simple, and hence I draw the line here. 

The capacity of the mind to think can only go to this extent!

4. "You go get Nandini." Umm...the train has already left Nyonika. Like now...just a few seconds ago. Your senses were never as accurate as your son's. In fact, your son is gifted with a sixth sense and I feel you don't even possess any senses at all. Your sense of sight? You failed to see through the mask that your son had been so sneakily wearing for the last 45 days to fool you of his intentions. Your sense of hearing? *sigh* How many times has he told you that he hates you? That he wouldn't give a damn about you? That you are the last of his priorities in this life? And the most recent one... "Nyonika Malhotra...how does it feel to finally loose against Manik Malhotra?"Nope...you couldn't hear that too it seems like it because you're still standing here wasting your life's time trying to achieve something beyond your limits.

You sense of smell? It's a shame you can't sniff out the danger heading your way. Way too bad!

Your sense of taste? You've talked bitter all your life so I guess you're only used to the most bitter tasting downfalls. One awaits you around the corner, never fear!

Your sense of touch? I don't quite know what you wish to achieve, conquer and touch in life. If it's the trophy of being the world's most manipulative player than there is a chance your wish may be fulfilled. But you see... the reason you are incapable of making use of any of these sense is because your brain? Yeah... it really is of no use because your brain aka your mind is really of no use!  

5. RIP demons! Because one of your players is mind-less and the other stopped using his mind when he became a pedophile.

Sorry...you both are incapable of using your mind too!

I rest my case!

Voting begins now everybody...Please vote for the Red Hearts if your feel MaNan's hope, Fab 4's fighting spirit and Navya's belief in mata rani is more overpowering. Or please vote for the Black Minds if you feel Panditji's preying eyes and Nyonika's notorious plans are more powerful!

As for my vote? Like I said...I'm a fair player like my Manik and so I shall aye a donkey vote to the Black Minds because it's probably the first and last vote they're ever going to receive! 😆

Results will be announced before the broadcast of the next episode on Monday the 27th of April, 2015!

Nice one... Sorry though i like to read this as general post instead of episode related as well the episode was blah and this post is amazing to even connect to that 😆 Haha now you are presenting us with both sides of yet another upcoming battle? 

First @Red: i disagree with you on this... ( and i like that i am allowed to disagree 😃) Maanik sacrificing nandini for dhruv wasnt his mind.. It was his heart.. It was impulsive decision and not well thought.. Same with mukti - she didnt think through - she just didnt know how to get over her grief of lost love, feeling of abandonment and helplessness.. She took impulsive decision.  Same goes for alya and her goone theory.. - I  cannot put blame of these actions on mind because these actions were generally not well thought through.. These actions are not even hearts fault.. I have never seen Mind and Heart as two opposite sides.. There would be times when they would want two completely different things and thats when they would go warring with each other but thats very few rare occasions..  Impulsive decisions on the otherhand have serious side effects and thats what maanik, mukti, alya had to face when they did those things..

I like how you pointed out Team Red hearts side.. Esp now that they are super 7 as you call them. They stand united and ready to face world. They arent naive as they were 6 months ago.. As you called these months and their individual and group journeys have prepared them to handle anything and everything. Manan together are destined we all know but now as they have grown their relationship has strengthened to the point they dont need words to understand each others worries, actions, reactions and nothing can come stop them from protecting each other.

On the other side there is Nyo and Pandit - their big problem at moment - they havent learnt from their failure.. They are still boosting their egoes sounding too confident about themselves and their plans..  Another problem - underestimating the opponent.. So there is no doubt who is going to win this battle, now its just for us to see when and how it unfolds..