Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rani! Omg I loved it! 
Res the rest...i read it while half asleep and it was still hot...so I'm going to read it again when I'm slightly more awake and uunres. 

Love you for posting it! Wow!

Okay Res 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res..
Unres...

Wow !! Excellent !!
The way u wrote about her feelings when he was in the concert was too good..
Bold and beautiful pragya.. Aww.. I love her ...

The green room Thing was hot..

Thanks for writing this.. πŸ‘ I am going to read it again 😊 Edited by harisha_kb - 9 years ago
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was excellent!! Absolutely loved how sexy Pragya was! You've written this so well, and I love how you portrayed the characters ! Well done xx
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully written
loved it!
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adyaa

Hi,, to amazing ... .well biggest fannn ... ...awww... Well I love this BOLD Pragya πŸ˜‰Wish to see in the show ,,,, would love to rad more frm u ... 

Thank you Adyaa for reading! Glad you liked this new avatar of Pragya. πŸ˜Š You can check out my index if you want to read more πŸ˜³
putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Oh my god Rani!! I was slammed with work and MIA for days, only to come back to this utterly ravishing piece of work. (I don't mind more such crazy work days if i can always come back to awesome writings like this one πŸ˜‰).

That had to be one amazing concert (I mean the one you heard - will check the album out. Thank you). Not a big fan of attending live concerts, so i haven't experienced the in-the-moment crowd craze (which is precisely why i don't attend concerts). But i totally get that moment of Pragya's when the music was in her and she didn't know if what she was feeling was from the beat or from something else. Or both.

You know, both as a reader as well as a writer, i maintain that sex is a very powerful tool in the craft of writing. But i am not a fan of smut for the sake of it, as we get so often. But when i read something like this piece, or your other one (Vulnerable) - now these are perfect examples of using the sexual act to tell the story.

Wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing.

Wow thank you Kat, this is really a compliment! But for my part I'll wish you aren't often slammed with work. πŸ˜† 

Yes check out the albums, this concert was actually at my college and a very sedate, academic crowd, so no crazy head-banging and sweat-spraying. πŸ˜† But sitting in my American college, hearing Carnatic ragas from an electric guitar, somehow it moved me so much. And I was so aware of how I was one of the only people in the audience who was getting moved to that extent (because of my cultural origins)...idk somehow that feeling of cultural identity transformed into this fic πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thank you for your comment on the sex. I personally don't care much for sex without a strong emotional or narrative foundation either so I'm glad to learn I succeeded in my endeavor. 

putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: simsim25

RES! YAY RANI, YOUR BACK WITH A STORY!! <3

Unres! Wow! Rani the start with Pragya's thoughts was great, beautifully written and then Pragya's boldness as Abhi arrives, great work Rani! The way you write is fantastic! πŸ‘

Hi Simi! Thank you so much! πŸ˜³
putturani thumbnail

Thank you ji! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Ravishing the Rockstar!!!   How appropriate a title!!!! 

Mind blowing ... so beautifully scripted and tastefully done to reflect the beauty and depth of their feelings for each other!!!  Powerful writing indeed πŸ‘!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Thank you indi! The credit for the title goes to Mina actually because I was going to title it something else and she convinced me to title it thus.

Thank you so much, I'm happy you found it tasteful and emotional - that was always meant to be the foundation of all of this. 
putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Rani...beautiful beautiful beautiful...it was just mind blowing-ly awesome...

The way you described her feelings...the way she felt and her wanting to be with him in that space...just awesome

A very apt title and loved it...the whole sensuality of it...was just perfect...blend of her emotions taking over...and sex is a way to shown one s feelings and emotions with out words...beautifully done...loved it..

Thank you so much Krish! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad the sex and feelings worked well together for you. Actually like I mentioned before the credit for the title partly goes to Mina and partly to another fic I'm working on where Pragya reads romance novels with ridiculously alliterative titles. πŸ˜†