Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
blue blood part 3
finaly tasha going for shopping for krishna fab
tamanna1391 thumbnail
part 4 blue blood
kala iss also the same as show here beaking dutta with her words poor dutta in so much pain
tamanna1391 thumbnail
blue blood
part 5
awsemm update bi... kala baji dutta friedship is a treat so finaly he is on right place means beside nakku and nakku is a orphan too
tamanna1391 thumbnail
finally am back but still preparing foor main but will be visiting forum
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet

wonderful ud
dutta came to naku
she took care of him
dutta told the truth to her
she will motivate him to live ๐Ÿ˜Š
ud soon

hi dilse ,super to see you as always.. yes  he didn't seem to mind ,being brought to her.  read the next ud ..tomm.. thanks so much for reading and making me  write about tasha.. love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. great to see you

mein aa gai ...toh hammiee dutta ab vip ke roop mein kaisa lag raha ..i haven't seen the serial but he is looking fit & youthful to play the character he is assigned to๐Ÿ˜Š

why ?  you need to see it.. look i do my  take  on every episode.. well naku..  all i can say is  vip is  not the same as dutta.. no one can be dutta.. the don has stood the test of time..people on that forum.. love vip..but they can't forget dutta.. dutta is a character ..not to be forgotten..  cvs.. bring in  dutta's jhalak in vip too.. that's when i roarrr!   mishal is a fine actor..

hum toh LTL pe he aatak gai .๐Ÿ˜†..remembering u r previous SS naku a woman in white ..rose too have our naku in safed ...coz of u guys i feel they should have cast MV ..

yes mujhe sab yaad hai.. now have to say.. dhani..[isha] grows on you.. she is befitting for the role,in looks, her age,  her demeanor..   rose has done a great os for vidha.. she describes dhani vividly..  naku.. i too have not moved away from LtL.. and,that's why Iam here..

loved the ud ..dutta drunken scene reminded of LTL this time baji dropped her to gul bahar & naku gave her a julius ceaser get up ๐Ÿ˜‰..without any exchange of words she did soothe him ...he needs her more than she

OHHH ๐Ÿ˜† brilliant.. about the roman toga! haaa haa only you or bart come out with these funny bits!

last mein hammiee dutta did share his secret ..naku too has a story tell ..i 'm sure it will inspire dutta to be back towards life & present

read the next bit tomm..  about developments..

as always u r amazinggg hammiee ..its a privelge to have talented writers  like u 'll among us

and my story is incomplete without you  readers comments..especially in the present climate with the start of new forum on mishal..  all present here..are my drive  to continue with our beloved LTL..  thanks for your lovely comment.. love the image.. ps.. tammy is back!

love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet

superb ud ..in dark of night heavy rain & heavy heart dpressed dutta brought by baji  to naku's home ..naku sitting by dutta's side ..reminded of LTL..TOO GOOD ..UD SOON๐Ÿ˜Š
funny thank you photo: thank you DSCN1506-2.jpg

hi tweetie pie, great to see you  wow your first sentence is not bad at all"heavy heart".. sums it up..  yes.. baji plus dutta.. forever.. in my writings..  yes .. its hard for me to put LTL on the back boiler.. part of my writing  mode..   look you check out tomm. episode for further developments..  thanks  .. jedy.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CUTE_SAPNA

hello @hammie, my peary,๐Ÿ˜Š
helloo.. goldie.. well done lady..
 i hope that u r in a sound state to read it after having a daily strong dose of viplav OR mishal as viplav.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
yes.. but I know where my preference lies for the minute cute..๐Ÿ˜›
well, this is the fact,that how much i m happy 4 mishal & viplav , i m sad too 4 dsp in this ss.๐Ÿ˜ญ seriously, i m sad 4 two reasons. [ will tell about the second one at the last of the comment]
the 1st is obviously what kala did to dsp.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and see , this lady has taken care & had been caring dsp till now as her baby, and now how calm she is๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. all i wish that this lady also get tit 4 tat in her life , SOON. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กand see what ,a not-less-than angelic dsp i m having. he is only thinking about his mother. ๐Ÿ˜ญhis birth, he is stinking of himself so much for a now known reason that he is a son of a prostitute. he 's has started hating himself, he is mocking on himself in pain. so sad . ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
yes ,your reaction is justified..  but you read tomm..episode to see how the story chugs along
baaji. i m still not able to understand him. but i m sure that in the forthcoming chapters he will be out in ope. now me too not able to trust any 1. not even AS raised even a lit in level in my eyes. my many questions r still unanswered. but, me patient; will wait 4 it calmly.๐Ÿ˜ƒbaaji's behavior is very weird regarding dsp. oh !!! finally he's thinking that seema will have some solace effect on dsp. gr8 !! o the other day, in-front of naku, what he himself was talking , i think he has forgotten after reading the will.
yes wait please. and read the next bit.. cutie
SO CREATIVE, SO MARVELOUSLY, u have chalked out this meeting of dsp & nakusha. i m so happy that there was neither roops [kabab mein haddi๐Ÿ˜‰] nor krishna. but krishna is now the most desirable person in the love-story of tasha; so not at all kabab mein haddi .
๐Ÿ˜ƒ thats what most readers felt..
but this dsp is himself so mentally disturbed that , i think krishna some-while should be a  respectful distance from dsp. i don't want to see krishna too getting hurt.
i doubt if he'll pick on krisha
oh !!! nakusha, as i was about to day, only naku should be there, now her story will 4 sure make dsp to fight his past and to come out of it as an ever radiating sun. waiting EEEAAAGGGERRRLYYY 4 the next ud.
sure ,you read next ud..tomm.. cutie
1 request: can u annotate on Wednesday๐Ÿ˜Š. on Thursday my net is getting off. and due to the persisting problem in our area, it will on after , some weeks probably. i have to go cafe to check the uds. [ BUT I WILL CHECK. MUUUAAH. love this story  sooo much.]
sorryyy.. couldn't make it.. have loads of work.. back log..
2nd reason: was sad, because the last comment couldn't reached  u in time. i thought that it will somewhere help u.
nooo problems cutie..  just glad you let me know..  here for you..  and thanks for giving a lovely feedback
 hope your internet issue gets sorted.. may be due to adverse weather conditions..   much love, ๐Ÿ˜ƒas ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet

fab ud..kala is wicked ๐Ÿ˜กshe isn't repenting ..dutta & baji bond is strong.naku was knight in shinning armor๐Ÿ˜†this time ..waiting read dutta & naku's convo further ..plz ud quickly

heloo mirage..๐Ÿ˜ƒ super to see you.,, humm kala is perhaps greedy? read tomm,'s ud to find out more..  yes duji are inseparable..  naku.. seemingly may be his lady knight..  thanks for reading and commenting mirage.. and hammie love the glittery flickering butterflies.. much love hammie