Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey hammie...

Happy independence day dear...

So Krishna is clever and he ask Dutta about seema...nakkus work done...

So nakku too have feelings for Dutta...

feels too bad for dutta... kala.is pretending as sister and said the bitter truth that he is not their blood...how sad...don't understand if she thinks about him like this then why she is willing to get Dutta marry to nakku...

Dutta' s mom... poor he wants to know about his parents and now what he learn , will break him...

Bajji too leaves but he won't think like kala...

Waiting now what Dutta gonna do...

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet

fab ud..krishna is settled at new place ..naku felt unsettled with seema's presence in his life ..kala isn't married yet she made dutta's life upheal with his mom identity ..ud soon

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg hammie i can't stop myself from commenting about the last part first . definitely kala's outburst took me by surprise . i'm confused how to react . surely what she said was hurtful but such kind of a reaction just shows that she's a normal human being . i wouldn't deny that she loves dutta but the greed for money can make one blind and selfish . it's natural . now dutta must be really heartbroken , 1st kala and then his real mother both the truths are extremely bitter to swallow . let's see how he deals with all this.
rest of the update was nice. good dutta cleared the air about seema before nakku. even duji talk was warm and emotional .
however i'm still a little shaken up by the last bit. for dutta this is the worst possible way to know about his parents . kala you've ruined everything .
hammie wonderful update and a very thought provoking story 👏
uwith thumbnail
hi hamlet
its sad kala after money broke dutta's heart beyond repair ..naku can only mend it he better go to her ..waiting to know poor duttaud soon
sona89 thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Awesome ud..Naku met seema & she is depressed thinking she is fit for dutta..Oh she isn't naku is hit with dutta 😉

...Krishna obvious hint like it..Kala let the ball rolling now dutta knows whom to trust & he should find truth rather than believing it blindly..Just hope drives to naku's shop..Together all scenes are too good😳ud soon

Edited by sona89 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet

superb ud..kala did reveal something about dutta's past..dutta should go to naku & share his pain..ud soon

happy independence day to you too hamlet😊

helloo tweetie pie,😊
 so glad you enjoyed the ud .. read the next update soon to find out more about what next, thanks for your continued support , much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

hi naku.. great to see you ..

mein aa gai ...nai serial ka review you got from lahore ..thats good i 'm unable to watch it time slot is unsuitable ..video aren't avaible yet

ohh haan ,my sister knows about the famous dutta.. now they are watching mishal in new serial.

loved the ud ...seema trying all means to be more than good friend ..dutta did gave a hint she isn't wht naku is thinking ..😉
naku was sad & depress about thinking seema & dutta as good proposal ..dutta had quite a skeleton ..past is hunting him

yes, that's the bane of his life..

dal roti naku ke haat ke hai krishna ke kwaish he wants parents just like dutta & naku ...sketches were heart wreching

dutta relates to him..  drawings are a means of expression  of what he went through.. have in reality too come across some disturbed  teenagers. whose behavior and work showed evidence of truama in their lives..

kala out brust ..aapna rang dekha deya ..dutta should follow baji's advice rather than beliving wht others say ..find the truth ..hope he drives & go to gul bahar ..naku ha na aur woh sunege dutta ka dukh aur taklif

well who is to be blamed ,kala ye aye sahib? find out in the next update

waiting for next part
as always u r amazinggg  hammiee

thanks naku for supporting me,all these years.. one consistent reader you are and a few others ..

congratsss for another 50 going strong ...forum owes a lot to u guys
thanks for a great message .. its for me and  my readers who still time to read my work.. which includes active and silent readers.. love the image naku.. as ever yours hammie😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet

wonderful ud
ya we did it 50 pgs👏
dutta is broken after kala's spitting fire😡
he should find way to come out of it
naku & dutta together for lunch too good😊

ud fast

hi dilse ,  great to see you ,and what joy for me that you  liked the UD.. dilse , the 50 pgs are due to my readers appreciation. its my reward for  my writings. thank you.
any one would be devastated by such awful news about their parents.. but dutta needs to gather himself and go look for the truth.. he delayed talking to aye sahib.. she would have told him.. he would have be  spared the shock.. read more in the next update.. and thanks for reading and commenting, love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

Hey hammie...

Happy independence day dear...

So Krishna is clever and he ask Dutta about seema...nakkus work done...

So nakku too have feelings for Dutta...

feels too bad for dutta... kala.is pretending as sister and said the bitter truth that he is not their blood...how sad...don't understand if she thinks about him like this then why she is willing to get Dutta marry to nakku...

Dutta' s mom... poor he wants to know about his parents and now what he learn , will break him...

Bajji too leaves but he won't think like kala...

Waiting now what Dutta gonna do...

hi ranju.great to see you😊.. yes krishna is more like what baji does partly..grope for information,he  is street wise and clever for his age..   naku.. has some silent feelings.. .. kala reaction, may be right in one way..why dutta incharge.. she was the eldest.. she did mean well.. till the will incident..yes dutta  receives a shock!  totally something he never expected.. read the next up to find out more ..
meanwhile, hammie is delighted with your  comment. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet

fab ud..krishna is settled at new place ..naku felt unsettled with seema's presence in his life ..kala isn't married yet she made dutta's life upheal with his mom identity ..ud soon

hi mirage. great to see you 😊
loved your comment yep! its settling and thrown off😛.. yet dutta alleviates some of naku's fears, thanks to baji's and Krishna 's input.. kala yes, does create a problem.. if only  her mother had approached dutta herself..  catch the next update to find out more.. love the  lovely  image .. your support for my work is valuable mirage , thanks.. with much love hammie