Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello @hammie, my peary,
 i wanna thank u 4 2 reasons;

1st for informing me through PM ans 2nd, 4 annotating me. luv i 4 that.

although i haven't gifted u any flower or eatery but the love and respect will never fall short 4 u, which i m having 4 u.

and yes, don't think that i m proposing i in MR's style, lol.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mishal Raheja

as

Dutta

In

Blue Blood

Part 1

With partly moistened eyes, Shakuntala devi considered  her two children Kala and Baji silently going through their breakfast. Impatiently she looked at the unoccupied seat over to her left and wondered if he had woken up? her silent questionings were answered as she heard the sound of his decisive  hard heel digging gait  across the marble floor. All eyes turned and witnessed a tall smart athletic built Dutta in a black regular fit pair of trousers secured with black pure leather belt around his defined well-proportioned waist. Whilst he walked he smoothed a stubborn crease on his black tucked in shirt with a faint flick of his slender forefinger. Baji looked across the dining table and whistled, with a wink at his older sister Kala,

"kya baat hai! the wind will be whistling  through multiple  holes on all the targets boards on the range! I should be there to listen to music pop! bang! whizz!  and rata tat of the firing! shall I come too Dutta?

"nehin!  go about your real estate business and leave me be at the range! growled Dutta! and  Baji muttered under his breath

"dunno what this Dutta's problem is? his mother chastised her youngest born

" Baji.. manners please, he's older then you are!  you call Kala, Tai.. then Dutta too you should call Bhau..  Baji sniggered and looked across to Kala and replied baffled, as he cocked his eyebrows in Dutta's direction

"Bhau? what for ,Aye Sahib?  he's not  that much older than me ,besides from which angle does he look like a Bhau to you? if it was in my power I would call him shri  kill joy!  he continued to  guffaw!  Dutta palmed his well contoured stubble and replied clearly displeased.

"my name is Dutta and I am not a Bhau ,only Dutta! Kala spoke up in his defence as she glared at  Baji

" Baji grow up will you?stop winding him up! come Dutta sit  on Aye's left, you know she won't break fast till you don't eat first! just a second ,I'll get your sandwiches, from the kitchen" Dutta sat , silently he had a sip of his orange juice with glazed eyes, and then slowly  turned to his foster mother

" Aye Sahib, how many times have I said.. you start ,you don't have to wait upon me, you're  on medication too, you worry to much for me unnecessarily "and he pushed his mother's plate  to her. Kala  caringly  set his sandwiches on the table under his  nose with an order

" eat them now! but Baji stretched his arm across the table and tried to pick at his sandwiches. Before she knew it Dutta pushed his plate towards  Baji, before every one's eyes

"here take them . I 'eve had juice besides, I'd better be on my way" he said tersely as he glanced at his  Armani chain bracelet watch. Before Baji  confessed for his jest Dutta stood up ,turned around and smartly and stiffly walked across the marble floor  out the hall.  Baji discomforted, ran after Dutta to appease him with apologetic words. Aye Sahib dabbed her mouth and turned to Kala in confidence

"Kala, who can tell that all all three of you are not blood related.. we  mean that Dutta is not our blood.We  made a concerted effort that he should be incorporated within my family. Kala I was the one who forced your babaa to adopt a male infant..  now we feel responsible for him. Kala , keep in mind that Dutta never finds out about this truth.. we feel it's pointless, as he was one without parents.. dead or alive.. he never knew them"  confessed Aye Sahib. Kala nodded reflectively and replied

"Aye Sahib, he'll never find out, about what his back ground. You are indeed an exemplary mother, never differentiated between us three. in fact do you recall Aye Sahib, it was I that fell in love with him!  he was my brother well before this joker Baji, but I do look out for his welfare, tell me Aye Sahib does he seem withdrawn to you? see Baji too teased him, about his solemn side", recalled Kala. Aye Sahib justified herself over the table before Kala

"look Kala, we meted out the same treatment to Dutta as  we  did to all three of you.  He was given choice of profession too. Never influenced him to take over your babba's land holdings.. directed it over to  Baji, who is irresponsible and not really cut out to handle landholdings..  Kala , we  accepted with a smile when he showed inclination towards joining the security services. Always supported him, but yes Kala we wouldn't deny that Dutta does remain enclosed within himself.. from the very beginning he was a restrained infant, toddler, an adolescent, and remains so now.. reminiscences Aye Sahib..

"but Aye Sahib now Dutta is beyond teen years, in fact  past twenties nearly on the threshold of thirty.. he seems set in his ways. Apart from  Baji and me he hardly interacts with any way.. Aye Sahib I worry about him, you'd better think about getting him married off now", suggested Kala.  Aye Sahib still mused about Dutta and pressed upon her

"look Kala we made him Dutta shri Ram Patil from Dutta.. gave him our namesake ,but he's still lost in a zone of his own " said Aye Sahib helplessly

"for the attachment of our family name to his Aye Sahib, he gives tremendous value. We are his only family, but there is a certain unspoken disquiet within him which he conceals .. I fear it , confessed Kala.. 

~~~~~~~~

With the wind just blow drying his side parted mop of jet black hair. He fixed his lion like gaze through his ray bans on the long road ahead of the dual carriage way.. his ear piece rang and he replied

"haan Dutta! yes! it is I alpha, what other Dutta do you know in the services? looks like you have lots of spare time on your hands ,that you're checking up on me! yesss! am on my way, what's the emergency, early in the morning? yes I am bloody awake not like you going to bed in the early hours of the morning! The person at the other end must have cracked a joke ,as with some difficulty ,Dutta smiled, indicated and veered off the dual carriage way through to the security services fancy  black glass encased structural edifice. The two uniformed guards saluted and Dutta lowered the gear of his black open top jeep , nodded and parked before the reception.

" Dutta the boss wants to see you right away." informed  the receptionist. Dutta  slipped off his rays bans and dropped them in his breast pocket and soon after reported for duty

"seems there's a lot of scum in your area son.. dirty guys ,throwing their weight around, asking rich boys for money! or else". informed his boss, Bhaskar .whom all the boys called Babloo on the side

" true say ,sir! where there are rich targets , there'll be scavengers too. Such  worms are crawling out of the wood works of Patil Vadi .. which one do you have in mind? asked Dutta as he felt  the stubble under the side of his nose.

" it's the devious  mota jhingar!, he's crawled on to the land now! has to be squashed! shouted his boss

" ahh!  that fat shrimp!! why whose he crawling about on now? asked Dutta with an amused blink  of his narrowed eyes

" Dutta , you know the man, it's your dad's buddy Nana Tavde, he contacted me this morning, so I thought that about  it, and  passed it over to you! deal with it  young lion!  and teach that damn!  mota  jhingar ! a right lesson! so  deal with it right away! you know Nana Tavde is a patron of this institution , donates  a considerable amount of cash! so his problem cannot be way laid!

~~~~~~~

Dutta drove into  Nana's lavish mansion in the suburban's. The body guards knew him well, as he was considered virtual family. Inside the house,  with a kiss and a hug Nana scaled his eyes tenderly over Dutta as though he were his own son.

"how are you my son? I knew you would come promptly! , and he turned around and yelled , "will someone get some refreshments? Dutta raised his palm politely and declined

"no, Tavde babaa, on duty I don't take anything. So if you please, tell me what the issue is? I can deal with it as soon as possible.  Tavde put his hand on Dutta's shoulder and both men walked through a sunlight glass tunnel towards the garden.

"Dutta basically I am under the constant threat of extortionists  who clearly eye my wealth.. and  as they so to speak offer me  protection against others of their kind , I should grant them a regular income  in return for them safeguarding my interests", Nana squeezed Dutta's arm as a matter of urgency and continued

"it's Seema I fear for ,these guys don't stop at anything.. every moment I am terrified what if she is kidnapped and held to ransom , what would become of me ? I'll be devastated! emphasized Nana much anxious. Dutta  felt his father's friend's shoulder and replied with an expressionless countenance

" nothing will happen to  Seema , I'll see to it! Dutta said with  some conviction. But Nana clarified

"Dutta I am thinking more on the lines of having a person who'll shadow her, I cannot take chances.. am thinking  about hiring a body guard." Dutta nodded and advised

" sure,  you can advertise and I can vet the guy, check his references.. you leave it with me" and he showed he was ready to leave. Nana ,  had wanted Dutta to offer his services as he knew Seema and that who knows something would come about of it? reflected Tavde.. still no harm in  Dutta  picking Seema from her college..

"yeah that's fine but before you leave, do me a favour Dutta .. pick Seema up from her college." Dutta had no choice but to obey his father's friend..

~~~~~~~~

Not entirely over the moon he drove like a manic and finally parked before the college, feeling not like a guy, employed by security services but more like a  chauffeur! Disdainfully he twitched his jaw as his eyes shifted under his ray bans.. girls! girls , in hordes dressed in bright colourful clothes, with shoulder bags bursting at the seams!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Finally he saw her too, coming  out flanked by  giddy laughing friends. Dutta flared his nostrils as they noticed  him waiting in his jeep. They nudged Seema and then all laughed again. He  mused ,she 'd better act swiftly and sit beside him, enough of making a cheap spectacle of himself  before these  frisky fillies!

"well well! must be my lucky day! that the kill joy himself has turned up! what is the meaning of this? she smiled with a deliberate pout and banged the door shut of his jeep. Dutta turned and glared at her, in the passenger seat

" had to come.. it was Tavde babaa's order", he moaned and she turned to him sideways

"thought so Dutta, otherwise you wouldn't be here in your right mind" acknowledged Seema

"haan! Seema  you're right, I have nothing else to do other than pick you up from your college! after all, who am I ? plain  and simple Dutta, a nonentity! one who acts upon others behest!  because Dutta has nothing to say to himself ..nothing at all.. so it's good others can tell him what directions to take in his life!, he grumbled, as he put his jeep in gear and drove off  

"oohh Dutta , my babaa sometimes goes over the top! forgive me.. it's probably because of my personal security you are going through his unpleasant ordeal" confessed Seema ,  

Dutta felt, guilt ridden and he mumbled apologetically, as he cleared his throat

" I didn't mean it that way Seema" ,but she turned on him

"Dutta! don't know you from today, have known you since ages.. growing up amongst you all and children who played with me in your house.. you stood out amongst the lot.. yes I used to watch you Dutta.. even as an adolescent, when others grabbed your toys off you.. you'd let go off them easily.. never resisted , never fought back!.. I wanted to scream then, don't let people walk all over you! but your face always was blank! I despair in you.." Seema ranted and then finally stopped..  Dutta parted his lips , a sigh escaped from his mouth and he turned his face the other way then on the road.. he twitched his jaw, creased his brow, but replied in his guttural voice

" Dutta didn't fight for things. Because Dutta  had no possessions, then! and it's the same  now.. Seema, I am free from desires!  and wanting of any sort and kind!  people can take from me,  nothing is mine own, can't be ! won't  be! came onto this planet and it's circus of people!  only with one possession my  name .. Dutta !           the people who created me! abandoned me!  unpossessed me!  so I have it in my blood,  no desire to own anything!       

" not even somebody?? asked Seema cautiously, vexed Dutta continued

"yes! people too!  they were two people who owned me.. then disowned me! funny isn't  it? Seema retorted

" ooh stop it! you're not the first..ummh, and certainly not the last, lots of children lose their parents due to a variety of reasons!, she argued

" you forget ,I didn't lose my parents in some freak turn of events, they forsook  me!  like some piece of scum! I actually feel worthless, a result of some breach of nature! , he roared , as he pressed his foot on the accelerator.. Seema  was most upset and continued to blame herself.

"this rant of yours is all because of me  isn't that right?

"haan it's because of you! hate it if I get bogged down with people issues! want to be distant.. he grumbled

"you don't say Dutta! I'd never have guessed! she teased and he turned his neck towards her as he pulled up the hand brake

" don't guess! just get out! and he put his jeep in gear, slowly amassed speed and vroomed off!           

Seema watched him drive off! smiled and mused.. you maybe  horrid , nasty and everything unpleasant, but  one thing is for sure ,you never lie Dutta.. always  tell it how it is!  but  I will always love you..

~~~~~~

Aye Sahib stood before Bappa's statue and frowned then moved away  and called for Kala

" this is  so out of order! I am sick of telling Baji  about the puja flowers day in and day out,but!

"he is  spoilt rotten! Aye Sahib, he needs stiff words, too much money brashness oozes out of him,  complained Kala..

"yes, and that Dutta  my good son, compared to  Baji is  totally opposite, serious ,focussed.. moaned Aye Sahib

"Aye Sahib, take my advice, never compare the two before themselves, it'll set them apart.. they'll  compete for your favour, and that shouldn't really happen..  for you know the reason why? said Kala in a hushed voice. Aye Sahib nodded and then picked up the phone and dialled.

" Dutta, my puja flowers need to be replenished.. someone mentioned a  corner florist.. before she finished , Dutta  replied

"will be done Aye Sahib! and he cut the call. Aye Sahib turned to Kala,

"before I could finish he hung up Kala.. I tell you by each passing day I feel, him going away from me.. will you have a word with him Kala? insisted her mother.. Kala wrapped her arm around her mother and walked her to her bedroom and settled her for night.

~~~~~~~~

He festered inside , but Aye's job somehow didn't feel  burdensome to him, it seemed more like an honour  to be picked for it. Dutta  twitched his jaw  in consternation, as he realized that  Baji once again , probably never heard Aye Sahib's demand for flowers, and was elsewhere occupied up to no good.. Dutta braced his neck and mused.. eyeee Dutta! don't you forget, it's Baji's wild ways that change the direction of his foster mothers  eyes on him. However, he won't let him off lightly.. being older than his brother.. it was his right over  Baji to reprimand him in his wrong doings.. his mobile could hear  Baji's phone ring finally Dutta growled

"where the hell are you?  Aye Sahib just rang me to get the flowers for puja! tell me you idiot, do you even bother to hear what errands she gives you? such an offhand mind set you have?  Baji once a while honour her and earn her blessings! roared Dutta

" why should I  Dutta? you're there to do her odd jobs and amass her blessings.. while I make hay while the sun shines!  Baji  retorted and Dutta yelled even more

" just show me your face, I'll wipe that comeuppance off your face.. stupid imbecile! bellowed Dutta

"easy Dutta , save the hype  for lynching the bad guys! heeeyee!  remember I am your  brother, the baby of the family! teased  Baji  and Dutta nodded his head with a  wee slant to his mouth

" more like  the brat of the family! pain in my neck! by the way you never mentioned where you ?

" Dutta ,I despair in you! at the holdings , and I mean land not some  innocent young missy ! honestly you are such a big wind up that hands of your life's clock are stilled, jammed! you don't tick or tock Dutta! get a life learn to love! a missy! you'll  start to smile!

"will you bloody tell me where can I get flowers? tell me on the double! yelled Dutta

" first say please! then I'll tell you! sniggered Baji and Dutta just revved his engine and  concluded, Baji was in his usual pathetic playful phases !  He would drive around in his black  open top security services jeep and  check around if any kiosks selling garlands were open..

~~~~~~~

Grey rain clouds swarmed the dusky skies like an angry army of militants. Before the arrival of the rain, the whistling , boisterious  gales  rocked his jeep in mid driving, whilst  he lowered the gear and carefully  went  around the narrow lanes and gulleys of small old town Patil Vadi closer to his own home.. he braked as his jeep rocked even in second gear! It was blustery.Seemed  he was being pushed a certain way. Then the heavens opened with a sudden torrential down pour. At the press of a  button, Dutta's first reaction unfurled  the black tarpaulin top over his black jeep .The wipers swished across the wind screen and he suddenly he looked ahead.. Something moved! a figure! a petite girl in a sage green fitted shirt and white churridar. She dashed out of what looked like a self- contained kiosk with a green and white awing held up by two bamboo poles. The  petite girl was bare foot.. Dutta  peered through the windscreen, and pulled his hand brake up and switched off the engine. As luck had it, he identified a florist shop! before he could blink the girl speedily  dived  at the large metal jugs that held  fresh flowers,  outside her flower shop under the awning. Dutta firmed his mouth, it was obvious the sudden downpour brought her out in a rush. How stupid, he mused , the flowers were being watered  by the rain. But he also saw the sheer force of the weighty downpour bent the stalks and petals of the bunches.The awing shook dangerously by the accompanied gales. The girl swiftly  stood under the shaky awing and the splatter of countless raindrops on the roadside splattered both her delicate small toes and her churridar pyjama. She needed help , mused Dutta as he watched her from the dry vantage point of his jeep. Before  he knew it right before his eyes! one of the poles gave way and she screamed as the other too shook and was about to crash on her head along with the awing which displayed the name of her  flower shop.. Gul Bahar.. she lurched her body to one side and twisted her elbow to protect her face and shut her eyes!.. a strong palm gripped it..and she slowly opened her green eyes ,her face sprayed and beaded by rain drops.. a uniformed man , inclined over her and she felt his arm behind her lower back.. holding her up from falling backwards.. Dutta glared into green eyes ,as he held the pole of the falling awing in one hand..  he stretched sideways and stood the pole till it steadied . Embarrassed the girl looked up at his neatly contoured stubble face ,with deep set stern eyes and firm mouth.. He  propped her back on her feet .. and slowly carried two jugs one in each hand and asked her..

"where do you want them? it seemed a command and she pointed towards the tiny door to her shop cum kiosk door.. Dutta went inside ,it was a  lovely florist shop, complete with small potted plants,  bunches ,posies and baskets of loose marigolds and lotus flowers in a small plastic pond of water.. the fragrance of narcissus, carnations, roses was sweet and lingered. He rested the large metal jugs in a corner and stepped outside the shop..  She stood semi drenched her hair stuck to her long neck and creamy smooth cheeks.. he looked past her and walked towards the two jugs left. She turned to lift one of them and he towered over her, bent and brushed his palm over her palm decisively again

" I'll take those too, you get inside before you catch your death!  before she resisted he carried the jugs inside and she followed him silently. Once his assistance finished he brushed his hands and crossed his arms around his chest and looked across at her,as she dabbed her hair with her white chunni

"your Gul Bahar would have become gul khizaan had I not turned up".. she shyly giggled at his straight faced words.. and then he continued

"my mother wanted puja flowers.. any chance of getting them? she snapped out of her reverie.. and nodded her head robustly

"why not Sahib.. will pack some for you right away.." and she disappeared behind the shop floor and emerged with a shallow twig platter , filled with marigolds..

"there you go Sahib.. and yes it's true had you not turned up my fresh flowers would have wilted and withered.. Dutta bowed his head..

" I can see it's your livelihood  and if it's in my power, I ensure people's livelihoods continue" he turned to leave and collided with another young girl on her way in... she  yelled

"oh sorry officer! can I help you?  Dutta sided his face and retorted

" the owner of the flower shop,  has already done so.. " he replied curtly and then remarked

"she needed help! and I happened to be around!.. and with that he left the  small florist shop, sat in his jeep; shut the door and drove off.. Dutta glanced at the shallow woven platter of flowers, and then looked aross at the wipers that rubbed against the dry windscreen!.. he hadn't noticed the rain had stopped and everything around him, for the moment looked clean and fresh!

~~~~~~~~

"wow dashing! smashing! crashing! who was that uniformed hunk? asked Roops  as she spun  Naku  around.. who stared at her best friend  wide eyed

"don't know? but he was god sent Roops.. disclosed  Naku. Roops quizzed further

"you mean he didn't say who he was ? you didn't ask his name? Naku why are you away with the fairies! teased Roops. Naku firmed her mouth and said harshly

"Roops he was brisk ,to the point and not a pointless chat man..replied   Naku, and Roops  responded

"so I suppose you  didn't tell him your name either?  Naku shook her head and replied

" no..  the need never arose.. he never asked" Roops rolled her eyes and thumped her head , shrugged her shoulders

"you are hopeless  Naku.. such a handsome man and you let him slip .." Naku pottered about and with a giggle replied

"I don't see him as a catch.. if he's destined for me, the gods will make it happen

"so you are interested? asked Roops  playfully. In return she got slapped on her shoulder

"tidy up the shop Roops.. focus on work,  if we are lucky we might get customers ,rent is due too.. she said gloomily..      

~~~~~~~~

Dutta balanced the shallow wicker platter with yellow marigolds on his palm and entered the sectioned off area of the  hall where  Bappa's pearly white statue stood upon  it's altar. He expected his mother to be there, but found Kala Tai  lightening the  ornate metal  diva stands surrounding the family's  domestic  deity.  Kala reeled around as she heard those decisive heeled footsteps.

"Dutta you brought the flowers? well ,well.. at least you are consistent in your ways..  that  Baji..  but tell me where did you find a phool wala at this time and in this weather? it was torrential rains  a while ago" asked Kala as she gently took the platter from her darling Dutta.

" not phool wala Tai, phool wali thi.. she had her own little shop tucked away in the corner square not far from our house" he mumbled

"really a woman?  that's unusual! must be running the shop for someone

" as far I could see there was no man around, especially in the stormy weather. She was  salvaging her outdoor flowers.  seemed at her wits end swarmed by winds and rain. Tai I gave her a hand" reported Dutta

"you did right Dutta ,  expected gallantry and chivalry from you in the situation!  you did right! praised Kala

" seemingly she was small and looked vulnerable, but I reckon she must have some drive within herself to be running the flower shop on her own.. humm ,impressive" ,  confessed Dutta spontaneously. Lovingly half amused Kala noticed her uniformed brother blushed and stared at the floor. Kala  loved his face,  his usual hard countenance appeared relaxed. She  had to empower him

" she's left some mark on you Dutta! what's her shop called?

" Gul Bahar .. replied Dutta nonchalantly. But Kala continued with her interrogation

" Gul Bahar , nice name for a flower shop, but tell me what was the girl like? age? was she pretty?  Dutta shook his head and growled

"pardon? what kind of questions are you asking me Tai.. I helped her, didn't go around checking her details.. honestly Tai.. may I remind you,  it's Dutta you are talking to,  not that  Baji!

" did someone mention my good name? well your wait is over, his lordship is here! announced Baji with  a bow...

" will someone tell me about this girl too? called Aye Sahib. Dutta rolled his eyes and walked off to the sanctuary of his room...to be continued ~ Hamlet53~ 24. 7.15 

~~~~~~                               

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res.,  hammie, haazri lagane aayi hu BAS!  
agar comment nahi kiya toh pattar mat maarna (purane jootein bhi nahi)   sirf ankh marna allowed πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†    
emilymine32 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi hammie
enjoyed the first chapter
Nana ke pass dusra driver nahi tha jo dutta ko bhej diya chudail ko pick karne
waiting for tasha next meeting
thanks for update
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello @hammie deary,

1st, I should get start with an confession. I have read many os , ss and ff[ not many] on this forum or better say about the character of dsp. Only in ur last ss'FTH', I got to see a dsp with, no work, or doing no work, in some of the initial chapters. BUT again, the dsp is back with a job and this time in a service sector. a very very painful start of dsp.

The most important characteristic of dsp; in this story, the dutta is not at all hesitant  in opening or sharing his pain and agony residing within him,  to a person, whom he doesn't love. I mean, it's only the 1st chapter, and u have told or portrayed so many things in 1 go. And got them entwined into a beautiful web of this new story.

Back to the story, I felt that dsp, what to take the mane of love, doesn't considers seema  as his friend, not even a well wisher. Still he is ready to open his pain in-front of her. He is just doing that. It is pertinent to note that this dutta doesn't even consider on this planet, ANY person as his own one /owned one as his heart is robbed by his own biological parents. NOPE, this dutta don't distrust anyone, in fact and instead he considers himself, FREE and absolutely free of any human emotion or having any INFLUENCE OF ANY PERSON, on his life, in his life .and he just wants to be free. BUT is it the truth. Dsp is enthralled by this emotion, that latter became a belief of him, that he don't have anything of his own, not a single thing in his life and this particular emotion is currently acting as a venom in his life, forbidding him to get to his life, to get mesmerized by the beauty surrounding him, by the love of his relatives and well wishers.

Just look at the description of the rain u have put into and the unmovable effect of dsp; to it. I feel that he still remembers something gruesome about his past. That he is a adopted child, is very intriguing to him, he is not a child or person to accept this fact. Every child is not so. He is having a very wrong feeling for AS that she loves him only due to inadequacy on the part of baaji and as a son, to fulfill what AS wants from him as her son. And DSP is very secondary to each and every respect. In Love and in the FAMILY too.  He is trying to detach himself from every thing surrounding him. It may be possible that in his very childhood, FIRST DSP, WITNESSED SOME DIFFERENCE ONN THE PART of parents, especially AS, when she got his real son. As said in the prologue, AS asked her husband FOR a male child, as she wanted the her baby boy as till then she had conceived only a girl child. And when she got a baby of HER own , it may be unintentionally, there could have had been some part or kind of partiality on the part of AS, as he got her OWN BABY BOY and dsp being the most , the ultra sensitive child got it , within no time . And then the thunderbolt; the truth that he is their, the patils's foster child. He lost everything, THE EVERY POSTIVE, SWEAT, and FRAGILENESS within him. Dsp now condemns him every moment and every second. I think this all , must have been happened only and only due to , a could be mistake ion the part of her committed or done . ADDING TO THIS, baaji's attitude of a bit of kind of non-respecting. Yes, I m not saying that baaji is a baddie, BUT I FEEL THAT IN THIS STORY , HE WILL BE A CHRACTER IN GREY. May be he knows or not But he feels himself superior of dsp too. Not good

And yes, why do AS, wants seema to get married to baaji ?? well I construe it a case of partiality and a fault in her love for dsp. Isn't? I mean, it's a tradition, mostly followed in the Indian families that mother 1st look out the bride for the elder son and then foe the younger one. BUT AS HAS ALREDY SELECTED THE DAUGHTER OF RICHIE-RICH FOR HER SON, the favorite son. So I decipher that DSP is not at all wrong in many points.

But dsp is dsp . aweee, he loves his daddy; want to do anything from him, for his friend and his daughter too. BUT this is not making any difference in the love and respect dsp is having for his mother. He is ready to do anything, at any moment. I mean so much pain u r portraying with dsp's character, I don't know @hammie, that how u r gonna handle it. BIT THAT'S WHAY, U R AN ACE WRITTER.

Okay, the 1st meeting is held. At 1st I though that it is happening too early. BUT AFTER YHE MEETING GOT OVER , I CAN DEFINATILY SAY THAT I IS NOT THE FIRST MEETING IN REAK SENSE.

Oh gosh!! In ur earlier 2 ss, out of my hands' and fth' ; u showed  that dsp got mesmerized by the beauty of nakusha. in the 1st one definitively .and in the second one, he felt a tingling sensation. But here nothing such happened. Oh yes, Smiling while looking at the floor is still a secret, I guess something...

I more point, I feel this dsp, is not a person to hide, OR frenzied in his misery. He is competent enough to say aloud what he wants to. And also he is not a person to confide only with 1 or 2 special only. So there is a chance that with nakusha , his treatment will not be weird or awkward[only to naku] OR again, restrictive. But again, 1 contradiction, he didn't wanted to escort seema But he did for his father. But this can be construed as a characteristic of being a SUPERRR divine person. Luv u dsp. In ur last 2 stories, u incorporated god in the life of dsp. in the last it was not blatant to that extent BUT god was there , especially when the bullet didn't hit our hero. I m waiting from now onwards that how do u incorporate divine this time in dsp's life. Truly, it will be an epic too.

A spl note: this is the 3rd story of ur's which I m reading.1st one a artist, he is bound to see the beauty in everything surrounding him so let nakusha to surround himself with her love. And in the second one, dsp was doing nothing, but still his love showed him the way of his life. And now a security officer, luv u luv u luv u so much @hammie 4 giving this.  A STANDIONG OVATION TO U. LUV U A LOT. MUUUAH.

A vey spl note: from Monday I will be away from the forum for, may be 1.5 to 2 weeks . bit don't get this into ur mind that I won't be following  u. lol.

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet

awesome story ..the begining with family intro ..dutta ,kala ,baji & AS ..dutta met naku it was too good...i 'm thanxsful you gave into our request & new show of MR won't effect your readers ...continue soon😊

photo thankyou15.gif
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee

loved the ud πŸ‘will be back😊
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats hammie on starting a new story. Oh how I wished that nakku was under threat and dutta was appointed as her bodyguard but on second thoughts he officially doesn't need to be assigned that task , it's his birth right and duty to guard our nakku. Lol. So this time he is a security officer in black. I'm sure he must be looking awesome black is his color. Baaji not calling him bhau sounds strange but never mind. I am a little confused AS doesn't want him to know that he is an adopted child but doesn't dutta already know that? So AS doesn't know that he knows? Is it? Nakku as a florist so sweet and what a beautiful first meeting. Loved it. Gul bahar nice name. And please I hope dutta hires Ravi to guard seema and he should just concentrate on getting fresh flowers for AS . Lol. Enjoyed this first chapter where all the characters seem nice except that extortionist .
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi hamlet

superb story ...dutta is adopted child but his family AS ,kala & baji loves him ..monsoon & pretty girl dutta ..liked the first meeting ud soon

Edited by jedy25 - 8 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi hammiee

brand new story aur mein daudi daudi aa gai 😊...forum ke jaan ho tum log ..otherwise wouldn't have survived 4 yrs with out creative ppl of LTL

loved the concept & beginning ...dutta is an adopted child & AS treats him like her own so does kala & baji

dutta knows the truth but AS ko nahin pata ..purohitji hai kya story mein...dhyan kaha hai AS kaπŸ˜†

i think dutta hasn't revealed to his family that he knows the truth ..he manages his own business doesn't want to have share coz he think himself not to be blue blood

hammiee MR se inspiration liya hai .πŸ˜‰.thoda he sai security agency ..khud kyu security guard ke tarah dress up

nana & seema dono ke bure nazar

dutta is inquisitive abt his past ...quite rational

kya naku ke entry thi gul bahar ..atleast she brought smile on dutta's face

yes hammiee i too feel MR /MV made amazinggg screen jodi ..i too miss them

hammiee u guys gave many interpretation to the LTL story ...thanks never let LTL go out of mind out of sight
as always u r amazinggg hammiee ..ud soon ..kahin dusre forum pe busy hoke ltl forum  bhulna na jana