Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet

awesome ud ..dutta & naku's meeting too good ..as rishi bahu what is dutta's next course of action waiting to read ..regards uvi😊

hi uvi, great to see you ,pleased to see you enjoyed the ud.. well Rishi bhau's next moves will be outlined tomm.. in the Friday update..  thanks for your appreciative image ,uvi.. its my pleasure to write for you... much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CUTE_SAPNA

@hammie: sorry 4 late reply,l deary. read it today.
hi cute.. read your feedback.. cracked me up with laughs..  so.. seems you were moved by the ud...

a titillating  u/d.πŸ‘
hottt😳😳
last time only in 'out of  my hands' got this feeling.
here i can say cute. that your comprehension of OOMH... is very impressive..πŸ‘... mujhe khud yaad nehin thaπŸ˜†... but readers like yourself do catch me out..πŸ˜›..
1) when naku got slipped in front of dsp & landed in his arms ; in ch 3, i guess.😊
2) there was much less proximity in the workshop of dsp, but still felt the hotness because of dsp's constant looking into her being.😊
3) when naku started living in pn with dsp, the could have kiss situation & dsp avoided it. as it was happening in the absence of the family members.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kisss??? erhhh,ummmhh.. yaar dutta  shy haiπŸ˜‰.. he would think twice probably.. now if i recall correctly.. my SS Wedded Bliss mein kiss shish hain.. MAY BE because they are married..
but this u/d surpassed the above mentioned.
must say, u r getting hotter day-by-day.πŸ˜†
hotter??? ohhh soweeeie was not good for your health.. at that time.. you sure the ud.. didn't give you a FEVER??

it's been 3 days i got hospitalized  & today back at home, got my lappy.πŸ˜ƒ
so wasn't able to post even the 2nd part of my os.
glad, to know now you are fit as a fiddle now, cuteπŸ˜›
welll done and today .I CAN see it posted.. will for sure read it , after I finish
spl note:  'phaddu' means = out of the world, beyond all the boundaries of control. luv uuu hammie.😊
Thanku, for, translating the word so clearly..πŸ˜ƒ..
cute dream. thanks for a lovely comment..  and for reading my work.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet
wonderful ud
dutta as rishi bahu the saviour
baji & roops πŸ‘πŸΌ
the best was last part dutta & naku meetingπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
ud soon

hi dilse , great to see you,πŸ˜ƒ.. so pleased you enjoyed the ud..  i know most readers loved the last section of the ud... check out the next ud.. will be posted tomorrow.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

Awesome hammie...

Dutta now rishi bhau...

Rops baji like always fab...

Brothers meet nice...

Thnx for pm

hi ranju, great to see you, Iam pleased that you are liking how the story progresses on..  catch the next update  on Friday.. thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet

Thanxs for good wishes for me & GANG😊..aWESOME ud DUTTA & naku getting chance to share light moments ..UD soon

hi sonaaaπŸ˜ƒ.. good to see and the gang.. hope the assignments are done and dusted..  read on the next update.. whenever you find the time..  thanks for the summery  tulips, very pretty.. much love to you and the clan!πŸ˜›..  hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Hey hammie I think Shakespeare has said what's in the name?
wowwwπŸ‘.. touche! rosie... hummm..  nam mein kya rekha hai.. dutta ,dutta he hai..

Lol so from dutta to dutta bhau to jogi datta to now rishi bhau are we finally done? I hope.
loved this comment, didn't expect you to say soπŸ˜†..thand rekh.. sab se uppar hai Naku ka Saab.. and hamra DSP! one and only.. patent!
 Have to say in this ff not only his name but also his get up changes quickly and then he expects everyone to recognize him. Duh.
haan he does.. by his mannerisms.. πŸ˜›
 But I am glad that his cattle and friend didn't take time to know that he is dutta. Special mention the bullocks recognizing him was a heart touching scene. Not just the people of PV but also the animals look upto him as their savior. Very nicely written.
thanks ,for a lovely comment..
 One request please don't disguise him as chamiya as pointed out by baaji. My weak heart won't be able to take it. Now coming to the bestest part. My part. Hammie I am impressed by your romantic scene. What a mind blowing jhuppi you deserve a pappi for this.
errhhh,ummmhh.. you said it consider it done.. in the name of our love birds.. coo.. coo..
 Yes this is my dutta hot and aggressive when it comes to romance. For once he let his guard down and expressed his love. Great. I thought it would end here but no you surprised me and needless to say that I love these kind of surprises. The morning sequence was cute. Why does my innocent mind think that he badly wanted a good morning kiss??? Lol yes you have made me happy!
oyeee, hold on.. abhi lagaan nehin hoya inka.. yaar decent nehin lagata... but glad to see some lovey  bits warm you up.. thank you so much ,for your frank comment.. you check out the next ud on Friday.. much love .. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet

fab ud dutta changed his name & helping poor villagers & sametime rescue naku ..their meeting & convo was nice very nice..write soon

hi mirage,😊 good to see you!  so happy to learn ,that you enjoyed the UD..especially ,dutta and naku.. meeting.. read on next one on Friday, hopefully you will enjoy that ud too.. thanks mirage ,for the lovely image.. always my pleasure ,to write for you.. much love ,hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: afi7861

hi hammie  awesome update πŸ‘ dutta change his look uff jana choti us jogi wale roop se.

dutta naku ki mulaqat waah waah.aur us pe hammie tera romance ka tadka waah waah...you are great hammie .love you so much tujhe pata  hota hai mujhe happy kise karna hai like the song thanks πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for next UD soon 
                                                      HAMMIE πŸ€—

hi  kaka  balli!! so wonderful to see you back on the forum..πŸ‘ saw your comment ,last night and was laughing.. haan..  i take what you have to say about this story ,very seriously..my aim is to make my readers happy.. welll.. mostly.. so tend to give kahani me twist!
aur haan mujhe  pata hai.. the kind of stuff you warm to.. bhabi  ke saath   tamasha ju kerne hote hain thujhe.. oyeee baaz ah.. Ali and billa are around! chaal you catch the next ud ,tomm.. and par ke  batana kaisa laga.. thanks for the sweet puffin image.. and the lovely message on it.. my loads of pyar to Ali, babhi, billi.. and you..πŸ˜› much love hammie
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
thanxs for anno...waiting for friday
afi7861 thumbnail
Hi hammie. I'm waiting for update