Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: simpleAnna

Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie,    hi taz...your nagging has brought me here.. waise thanks for being my reminder..
fantastic chapters, all of them.now finished chapter 6.   really?  so much into it? or you have much  spare time at your hands?
its really interesting.so far ur best after wedded bliss.or its a tie?mmm let me finished first.
wedded bliss.. thek tha... FA is more to my liking..
🀣 i cant stop laughing. waise i wass going to give comment on 3 chapters.but ye hasi nehi rokta , Dutta telling nakku he left job to save his n seema's ijjat. 🀣🀣
it seems pure dunia is after dutta's izzat.hope he lives with his izzat.
hummmπŸ˜†.. and i tell you he is the strong ,silent type.. the kind who fascinates chicks..   all want to thaw his hard exterior..
hain , dutta is going to doc supriya for psychotherapy sessions????? ye thoda unlike dutta nehi hua? cz dutta is not that type to listen to someone and open himself to ayre gayre...
welll tu dekhna...   why its important..  
nakku-dutta bus riding sessions, so much middle class romance, a girl like me can relate to this.bravo to ur imagination.πŸ‘when dutta says idhar aa nakku n nakku winces in pain i thought dutta is on that don mood. lol.fir baad mein samajh aye k dutta was helping her ride on that bus.
erhhh.. who is the unknown namoona  who waits at the bus stop for you?   eyes down! ,hope you not allowing any tom,dick,or harry to sit by you taz??  whats wrong with your car?
Dutta's nightmares r as mysterious as u Hammie.but gradually unfolding through flashbacks. bits n pieces of memories...very beautifully portrayed.amazing...

story is getting darker, some blooming Don want's to use Duuta's damn care attitude to establish his rule over patil niwas...and u brought Shabbir as a chota mastan khabru, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ye revenge hain kya, digu is there...hahahahaha.hammie ji ap bhi na...ek writer can write anything, haina?
haaan!   it was my frustration.. tried to give vent in a round about way.. mind you SA.. is proving he is still a star.. respect him.,i do.. only watched one of his shows KAYAMAT or some name.. Sanju was with him,she too was superb..
u have cleared verry beautifully why dutta is miffed with his motherr.basically he is miffed with himself for gifting her widowhood.the scene brought tears in my eyes where dutta tries to cup her face , and caught in the act by baji and leaves the room.hayeee waiting for the ice to melt.
welll... Laagi theme extended.. my way.
Hammazingly beautiful story.what a refreshing change after the ideal life in PR to the dark, doomed story...
Keep writing.
PUBLISH UR WORK.I WANT TO BUY UR BOOKS FROM BANGLADESH.😑  ..bart felt the same way as you do.. those were the days.. but you taz has churned up the past..  thank you avid reader..   carry on reading...  yours hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hammie..I barged in..:p haan re I agree to u on SA part.. n sanju n him in kayamat.. waah kia yaad dilaya... some star's perseverance n will power making them unique n their seriousness towards their profession n voilla 2 yrs n still ruling the charts.. it's all payback hammie.. I agree.. chal chhod.. FA seems intriguing. .I think I'll start reading it once my crazy scedule allow me.. dun u 2 dare frget me in ths cmmnting n annotating game..😑 I'll be bac here Insha'Allah
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hey hammie..I barged in..:p haan re I agree to u on SA part.. n sanju n him in kayamat.. waah kia yaad dilaya... some star's perseverance n will power making them unique n their seriousness towards their profession n voilla 2 yrs n still ruling the charts.. it's all payback hammie.. I agree.. chal chhod.. FA seems intriguing. .I think I'll start reading it once my crazy scedule allow me.. dun u 2 dare frget me in ths cmmnting n annotating game..😑 I'll be bac here Insha'Allah
hi nus... so good to see you doc sahiba   ..  want you here nus..   haan funnily enough my family and me both noticed Sanju... I recall she was a lady of the night in role.. my family found her stunning looking.. her manner in role was coarse and rough ,as required. She was very convincing in her acting..  sanju seems a down to earth person..fun loving  full of beans , happily married.. I was surprised to see her in Ishq.. and well pleased how she played the mother of  a five year mother.. loved the flower fairy..  her and sanju made a convincing pair.. yes i hear Sanu ke kafi fan mail hai..
 as for you haan do read FA.. I enjoyed    writing it.. hope you  like it as much as i enjoyed writing it..
come again..and ohhh chotti will be happy to see her nuspa as well.. yours hammie

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammieee nuspaaa.
Wow nuspa when u said I have gifts waiting here on BB I thought its hammies annotations u r mentioning, woh to padh chuki thi.I stalk hammie, u know na? πŸ˜‰
Haan to ham ne stick nikali to yaha aa gyi main aur meko current lag gyeee.
Hawww nusupa meri major ko granted leke ye gunde dutta k pas aa gye, kyun k I said it's a dark story.apko to dark stories and painful endings se piyar hain.meko maloom.is lie aa gyi na?

Hammie hammie hammie hammie , I m loving the gradual growth in dutta in terms of showing his affection towards his aye.u see this is what I mentioned in blue blood, a gradual growth.its beautiful. πŸ‘

Nakku looking at d screen of laptop, but not looking at anything.bob guessing it right.
It's cute.nakku gradually falling for him.dutta is still the hard rock.aheemmm.it seems he is too moved by seema's gestures.even letting aye saab know that he was...ahem...aye saab jaldi se sundar bahu lake shadi karado iske.

Though I can't blv dutta would have agreed for any psychiatric session, but I m thoroughly enjoying the whole idea and dialogues of d session.hammie u make magic.

New villain jeera blade, what kind of name is this? indian ppl have such names? Christian?
Anyway D vs D , dutta n digu.
Great tashan.
Nakku is worried.
Dutta agreed for dhanda.ohh darkness.
I can't bl AS forgave chameli.

Hello hammie, back again, ur pastπŸ˜†
chapter 8 is just superb.fantastic, the way u showed dutta gradually getting inclined towards the dark path, he got a luxurious house, AS not questioning much, nakku same.

it seems jeera blade is in love with dutta, calling him evrynightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovely chai session between both with haddi/hada baaji in between.naku has began to show her weakness towards him,n its clearly evident that this guy has an elevated mood when he sees naku.

chapter 9, hain... PW ppl r bidding him farewell? hawww when this ex-con became so laadla of ppl?ye to khud garib hain, how can he even donate money?

painful goodbye scene between naku dutta, rings a bell.PR?ohhh those were classy goodbye scenes.
Edited by simpleAnna - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail

Going through a beautiful journey.breathtaking.this is ur best work till date hammie.seems to me like a tragedy of Shakespeare, the rise n d fall.how dutta sold his soul to the devil n reached the new house, house of his dreams, i can see happiness in roops eyes, content in aye saabs eyes...dreams come true but with a great price.
Dutta returning to his past, this is d best of ur writing.hammie u r unbelievably outstanding here.i felt goosebumps, i saw dutta killing his father, i saw the house on fire, the helplessness of ayesab, desperate kala...
Magician u r hammie.just wasting talent on d forum.

Edited by simpleAnna - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Hammie, only once yes, but i m still having goosebumps. it was such a lovely journey, i was in love with duttas nightmares, baji's nautanki, nakkus sobs, roops k so cute na, AS k jagadambe, Babi k worries, Jeera k darling darling wala dialogue, digu k stupid sa dress sense, shabbir k disgusting hair cut, shethji k leg pooling, supriyas psychotherapy session, morey k disgusting looks, mostly the prison around n inside dutta, really i will miss all these.

U r truly the Shakespeare of the  forum, this is a perfect Shakespearean tragedy, the hard work, the rise, and the downfall. ''Destiny'' becomes the key point of the story.the lead characters fall prey to games of fate.It is soo heart wrenching that nakku was waiting for dutta in her suhag raat, she had too many dreams of a naye naweli dulhan, the color  red plays here. A dulhan in red, red sindoor, red outfit, bangles, and her husband returns, with blood red soaked sherwani, dutta gifted her pistol as the wedding gift n how the very pistol had such a pivotal role in giving it a tragic ending.

I saw all the readers fuming in anger.whatever the issues were, u could have made it easier for them but writing one more UD.what looked contradictory in the end was the things dutta tried to make nakku understand. in suhag raat he gifted her that pistol and wanted her to take him as he is, the don, the man with pistol. but what happened in the end is he was telling nakku that he will return to her after his punishment ends, as a husband of a law abiding citizen naku.

keep writing hammie, this was the best piece of ur writing till date cz the pace of the story of perfect ( the ending was abrupt though), too much suspense, emotion, drama, all the laagi touch everywhere, the readers thoroughly enjoyed each n every bit, i loved the dark side of everything about dutta, aise darkness mein ik nasha charta hain. brilliant hammie, loved loved loved it.loved the chota mota cute sa romantic scene here.those subtle kkind of romantic scenes r superb, my fav.
i love u hammie.   

simpleAnna thumbnail
FOLLOWING MY HEART.

RES...πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hammieee nuspaaa.
Wow nuspa when u said I have gifts waiting here on BB I thought its hammies annotations u r mentioning, woh to padh chuki thi.I stalk hammie, u know na? πŸ˜‰
Haan to ham ne stick nikali to yaha aa gyi main aur meko current lag gyeee.
Hawww nusupa meri major ko granted leke ye gunde dutta k pas aa gye, kyun k I said it's a dark story.apko to dark stories and painful endings se piyar hain.meko maloom.is lie aa gyi na?
helloootaz  and nusi... mytwoloyal     readers...πŸ˜ƒ hope all  good withyou..   yes me busy with another programmes  take...yes JNDSD... we  meet there    too..

Hammie hammie hammie hammie , I m loving the gradual growth in dutta in terms of showing his affection towards his aye.u see this is what I mentioned in blue blood, a gradual growth.its beautiful. πŸ‘
dutta's   scenes  with  his mother were always close   tomy heart
Nakku looking at d screen of laptop, but not looking at anything.bob guessing it right.
It's cute.nakku gradually falling for him.dutta is still the hard rock.aheemmm.it seems he is too moved by seema's gestures.even letting aye saab know that he was...ahem...aye saab jaldi se sundar bahu lake shadi karado iske.
 mothers always keen to get their son's married   offf..  looking    for a pretty girl
Though I can't blv dutta would have agreed for any psychiatric session, but I m thoroughly enjoying the whole idea and dialogues of d session.hammie u make magic.
i too    enjoyed  doing the scenes

New villain jeera blade, what kind of name is this? indian ppl have such names? Christian?
Anyway D vs D , dutta n digu.
Great tashan.
Nakku is worried.
Dutta agreed for dhanda.ohh darkness.
I can't bl AS forgave chameli.

Hello hammie, back again, ur pastπŸ˜†
chapter 8 is just superb.fantastic, the way u showed dutta gradually getting inclined towards the dark path, he got a luxurious house, AS not questioning much, nakku same.
that was  always an issue   AS never questioned how Dutta became rich over night...its how  she let him carry onthe    path of crime.
it seems jeera blade is in love with dutta, calling him evrynightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovely chai session between both with haddi/hada baaji in between.naku has began to show her weakness towards him,n its clearly evident that this guy has an elevated mood when he sees naku.
yes...he was a  mental case      dutta's fanπŸ˜†
chapter 9, hain... PW ppl r bidding him farewell? hawww when this ex-con became so laadla of ppl?ye to khud garib hain, how can he even donate money?
he      can if isay so..
painful goodbye scene between naku dutta, rings a bell.PR?ohhh those were classy goodbye scenes.
yes...   parting between these two  is always naku's drama    shama.. angling for a hug from dutta..      taz...  conttinue reading till you get to the end... thanks for reading and commenting        much love... yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

πŸ‘β­οΈ    even today   these two live within me... the comrade ship of duji.. thanks for the image..

Going through a beautiful journey.breathtaking.this is ur best work till date hammie.seems to me like a tragedy of Shakespeare, the rise n d fall.how dutta sold his soul to the devil n reached the new house, house of his dreams, i can see happiness in roops eyes, content in aye saabs eyes...dreams come true but with a great price.
Dutta returning to his past, this is d best of ur writing.hammie u r unbelievably outstanding here.i felt goosebumps, i saw dutta killing his father, i saw the house on fire, the helplessness of ayesab, desperate kala...
Magician u r hammie.just wasting talent on d forum.
taz... I can't thankyou enough for reviving the golden period of  my past work.. I wish I had the patience to read my works... but just dont have the time to visit the past... lost my memory ..of the last six years of my life...πŸ˜›..samjhe kya...  here I   see the present still gives value to my past...πŸ˜†   much love always..   yours hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

HELLOOO TAZ...  knew you would be here..  lovely to see you..
Hammie, only once yes, but i m still having goosebumps. it was such a lovely journey, i was in love with duttas nightmares, baji's nautanki, nakkus sobs, roops k so cute na, AS k jagadambe, Babi k worries, Jeera k darling darling wala dialogue, digu k stupid sa dress sense, shabbir k disgusting hair cut, shethji k leg pooling, supriyas psychotherapy session, morey k disgusting looks, mostly the prison around n inside dutta, really i will miss all these.
in one paragraph  you have rewound the story before mine eyes.. yes I recall..   another tale of Dutta painted in a different persona...   
U r truly the Shakespeare of the  forum, this is a perfect Shakespearean tragedy, the hard work, the rise, and the downfall. ''Destiny'' becomes the key point of the story.the lead characters fall prey to games of fate.It is soo heart wrenching that nakku was waiting for dutta in her suhag raat, she had too many dreams of a naye naweli dulhan, the color  red plays here. A dulhan in red, red sindoor, red outfit, bangles, and her husband returns, with blood red soaked sherwani, dutta gifted her pistol as the wedding gift n how the very pistol had such a pivotal role in giving it a tragic ending.
yes...   some things die hard.. besides taz.. crime has to be punished..
I saw all the readers fuming in anger.whatever the issues were, u could have made it easier for them but writing one more UD.what looked contradictory in the end was the things dutta tried to make nakku understand. in suhag raat he gifted her that pistol and wanted her to take him as he is, the don, the man with pistol. but what happened in the end is he was telling nakku that he will return to her after his punishment ends, as a husband of a law abiding citizen naku.
surely in my heart of hearts.. this was the most hononourable  end I could possibly give this done.. seeing justice take its course.. with the hope of starting life again on a clean slate...
keep writing hammie, this was the best piece of ur writing till date cz the pace of the story of perfect ( the ending was abrupt though), too much suspense, emotion, drama, all the laagi touch everywhere, the readers thoroughly enjoyed each n every bit, i loved the dark side of everything about dutta, aise darkness mein ik nasha charta hain. brilliant hammie, loved loved loved it.loved the chota mota cute sa romantic scene here.those subtle kkind of romantic scenes r superb, my fav.    yes taz..it is always the trials and conflicts of the fictional character Dutta of Laagi intrested me the most..   taz it saddens me that your journey on this story too ends..   but I now look forward to  accompanying you in your new journey of meeting Dutta in a fresh new look of Follow the heart... 
i love u hammie.    love you too dearly taz.. love your commitment, your comments  and your bid at making me meet my past once again! presently  you keep well, keep smiling and sharinglove elsewhere on IF  too... as ever yours hammie