Users

Frequent Posters

nitzrushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shivika838

Expected😭😭😭

cvs se humari do pal ki khushi nahi dekhi jati😭

sachi pata nahin kyun tadpate hain itna...sadistic pleasures lene main inko kya milta hain😭😭
a2zahid thumbnail
i bet she will ask dt to giv her a chnce .. not bad promo but i just hope it dont create fight between sandhir
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG

so Gourav sir is promo ke baare mein baat kar rahe the

again sandhir fight hua na tho ðŸ˜¡

sanyu nd RD looking nice:)
nitzrushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

i know and what made him drive that car😕 but the look the DT members gave Sanyukta at the end of the promo it was scary 

yaa obviously ab galti to ki hain na car kharab karke...koi bhi justifications jo sanyu degi ab DT ke dimag main nahi ghusega...i think all will fight with her...

but alas she will be correct the whole time and the DT members will follow her silently as always...

why don't the cvs show the whole DT working together finding the truth behind ASR...

and also why do sanyu overthink always and is always a saint...kabhi koi galti nahi goti usse as portrayed by cvs
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ummm i dont think sandhir will fight for this reason..and lol i think the DT will end up helping Sanyu...may be initially they will be against her. ...
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Ummm i dont think sandhir will fight for this reason..and lol i think the DT will end up helping Sanyu...may be initially they will be against her. ...

Soul sister🤗Thanks i was thinking i am the only one who is being + about this promo ,See Ranawat is here to stay whether the DT members like it or not and he is a genius but had a troubled past just like vardhaan so he needs to be given a chance ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ but he destroyed the DT car😲 RD will be super mad at him now ðŸ˜†
manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
see firstly i think sanyu will be only the one supporting ASR...then randhir will join her...like mein jahan tu wahan...then finally DT will give a chance to ASR...and i feel all that ASR is doing has a big reason behind it...he is doing it purposely to bring out the best from DT...come on...sandhir ke beech mein iss reason se fight nahi honi chaiye...it will sound kiddish...😕 atleast for me...but you never no whats store for us 
Harshichandu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Yeah I knew it now she will fight for Ranawat's Haq 🥱 🥱

Sanyu is fighter ðŸ˜Ž
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No more Sandhir fights please :| Kuch naya socho. Its boring to see them fighting again & again