Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mischy, you've said it all.
He once again comes off as some delusional man, but I felt no sympathy or pity for him.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Mischy, you've said it all.

He once again comes off as some delusional man, but I felt no sympathy or pity for him.

I seriously dont get whats angering me more, his delusions, or his failure to recognize the delusions even now, when will he see thru whats he been doing ðŸ˜¡
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope shaad's father who is ex commissioner police ask shaad about jannat origin. Or else mizbah continues to investigate jannat otherwise we would be stuck with this shaad so called gentleman. He does not even rescue jannat in the jungle jannat is super woman
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: micshy

I seriously dont get whats angering me more, his delusions, or his failure to recognize the delusions even now, when will he see thru whats he been doing ðŸ˜¡

Just HOW deluded he is was clear when he called Immigration and told them they took his "wife" knowing full well she is not even someone who's real NAME he knows? I think he is actually nuts! I seriously do. Being in the Army, he thinks he can keep this women with him in his house forever? He seriously needs help coz he is one sandwich away from a picnic.

If not, would he not even NOW realise the HARM he is doing by continuing to lie to her? He had NO answers to give immigration OR her? How long does he think he can keep doing this? Also the son of an Ex commissioner of Police acts in this criminal way? Shameful!