Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Nisha, 

sorry to point out yaar, but May 1st is a holiday right (May Day, Labourers Day), 

didn't read still, jst that it came to my brain and 1st may is my daughters birthday.

Here is a BAD joke for your Shilpa, Labor Day waale din tum labor mein thi kya?

AYYYOOO?

I know!!!
Sorry!

I HAD to get that out😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Nish!!
So glad I caught this before I went 😊.

Ok so this is how RnB gets to know about II's financial woes.

The poor dear came back so happy and all set to enjoy herself.

Wonder what's in store?

But financial ( woes and) EGO is a very big boil that really needs to be lanced right?

She has just started taking baby steps opening up to him..

Waiting for you to bring it on! 
Great going!! 👍🏼
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh he knows :D
Can't wait to know what happens next
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will come from laptop. 🤣
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my god R&B knows her financial crunch.
What's going to happen now!
Tan's mom is typical upper class lady. Can't digest that R&B can marry middle class gal like II.
Thanks Nisha for very nice update.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
But it does happen to me as well... Sometimes you exceed the credit card limit...and my card gets declined...Apparam you pay part of the amount from your account to continue use it...I dont think she is completely bankrupt in the start of the month...Is she ??
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm thinking that II having just loaned Laasya from and fresh from the success of the "stripped down version" might come up with a cocktail that might rob the daylights out of RnB. 
Every newly married couple go through this in some form or the other...it's just so much more extreme for II and RnB. That's what makes them unusual and you AWESOME nisha ⭐️.

Really have to go now...😭😭😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Lovely update again!!!
My butter is back 🤗

Sam gives back EVERYBODY in a nice subtle way 🤣...I love her !!!! Remember?? She even gave her chachi before marriage!!

II my cutie...Where have you landed di ...Kitna she is jheloing...But with all the people around her who LOVE her unconditionally am very sure she will ignore all the unwanted relatives 😆

Peanut bolte hi udd gayi chidiya ki tarah!!! Gosh how I love the Mama and butter scenes 

And the blow!!!!
Lady do you even know how creatively different you are when you bring in such twists?????

LOVED IT
Could not be better than this!!!!

PS - Arya wala dhamaka kab hai Nisha 🤣
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After chachi and manny... Sam's MIL is also not impressed with her :(

Appa feels the same for DUDE... but he dont give a damn... but II feels dejected... :( I love only Sam and Tan and Ranjan and of course R&B since they all are fond of her... ❤️

Ending...yayyy... Dude will know her financial condt. *Evil grin* ... waiting for next one...

Lasya clothes are BEST in the world...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

I'm thinking that II having just loaned Laasya from and fresh from the success of the "stripped down version" might come up with a cocktail that might rob the daylights out of RnB. 

Every newly married couple go through this in some form or the other...it's just so much more extreme for II and RnB. That's what makes them unusual and you AWESOME nisha ⭐️.

Really have to go now...😭😭😭

🤣

He will definitely go insane with her around
TRUST ME 🤣