Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am extremely sorry for saying this

But I WILL I CANNOT STAND THIS GUY
IMO he is at the bottom rung of the Desi TV ladder, in my defense if his picture wasnt posted I wouldnt have spoken about him, so all those that hate my opinion I AM SORRY
He has NOTHING to his credit except for "Khushi tum theek ho?"
OH NO!!!
YIKES!!!!

I APOLOGIZE TO HIS DIE HARD FANS, but SORRY HE DOES NOTHING FOR ME
He wipes out every speck of "R&B" I have in mind
Hes LARGER THAN LIFE, full of himself and appears to have mediocre talent. He acted in a show before IPKKND he would wear a RED BANIAN in it and jump on the bed like a lunatic I am now reminded of that image😭 😭

I am truly sorry, BAD IDEA to make him R&B🀒
Feel free to conjure him up in your fantasies, but dont POSTπŸ˜†
I can only BEGπŸ˜ƒ

how is Mohit raina as R&B,WHO WORKED IN DEVONKA DEV MAHADEV? AND WHO'S the lady ashu suggested for II?

I am extremely sorry for saying this

But I WILL I CANNOT STAND THIS GUY
IMO he is at the bottom rung of the Desi TV ladder, in my defense if his picture wasnt posted I wouldnt have spoken about him, so all those that hate my opinion I AM SORRY
He has NOTHING to his credit except for "Khushi tum theek ho?"
OH NO!!!
YIKES!!!!

I APOLOGIZE TO HIS DIE HARD FANS, but SORRY HE DOES NOTHING FOR ME
He wipes out every speck of "R&B" I have in mind
Hes LARGER THAN LIFE, full of himself and appears to have mediocre talent. He acted in a show before IPKKND he would wear a RED BANIAN in it and jump on the bed like a lunatic I am now reminded of that image😭 😭

I am truly sorry, BAD IDEA to make him R&B🀒
Feel free to conjure him up in your fantasies, but dont POSTπŸ˜†
I can only BEGπŸ˜ƒ

how is Mohit raina as R&B,WHO WORKED IN DEVONKA DEV MAHADEV.AND WHO'S the lady ashu suggested for II?
Originally posted by Divashni

Nd this was madam's reply 2 u πŸ€£

If only she knew wht she would walk in2 w/in a few mnths. πŸ˜ƒ  O the irony! πŸ˜†

Life is bloody ironic is it not?
I fully agree

Speaking of irony, the neighborhood Y was asking quotes about fitness, to display on the front wall. I said "The faster I go on the treadmill the longer I can be with him"
(looking down at my child  at the pool from the treadmill/workout room upstairs)

The gal said "wow you write well"
 I told her "Thanks but the irony is I HATE working out"
U all r pulling out names frm unknown territory 2day πŸ˜­ I hav no clu abt Indian tv so m confusd w/ these unfamiliar names. πŸ˜•
Bt Mohit Raina?  Way 2 chisld nd choc boy luks 4 me...a HUGE NO! 
Originally posted by janani_divan

how is Mohit raina as R&B,WHO WORKED IN DEVONKA DEV MAHADEV? AND WHO'S the lady ashu suggested for II?

That guy was also considered at one point!!
I do not know ...I do not remember what happened of the consideration henceforth πŸ˜†

Which lady πŸ˜•
Janani

NO muscle factory please... please fantasize in your minds if thats the kind of guy you dig personally, but I find muscular men dumb... I am yet to meet a 8 or 16 pack Physicist, or a  Diagnostician like Dr House

So I will settle for brains as a turn on for me...
Intelligent men are far sexier than beefy, protein shake models to ME.

More glory and power to women who are dating 8 pack ab Neuro Scientists, me hasnt met any, so me doesnt care for em
I am officially going off to write, if you keep tempting me then I wont write (I AM KIDDING!!!) I will write no matter what...This story is like winning the power ball and becoming President of the United States all in the same day...

Wish Columbia was here for her piece of the riot

Janani

NO muscle factory please... please fantasize in your minds if thats the kind of guy you dig personally, but I find muscular men dumb... I am yet to meet a 8 or 16 pack Physicist, or a  Diagnostician like Dr House

So I will settle for brains as a turn on for me...
Intelligent men are far sexier than beefy, protein shake models to ME.

More glory and power to women who are dating 8 pack ab Neuro Scientists, me hasnt met any, so me doesnt care for em

@bold: U kno y?? Bc they don't exist! πŸ€£
Neuroscientist r 2 busy wrkng in lab 2 care for 8 pck abs...mayb out of frustratn 8 pck kuch aur utha lein πŸ˜‰ bt no, def not 8 pck abs. πŸ˜›

I am officially going off to write, if you keep tempting me then I wont write (I AM KIDDING!!!) I will write no matter what...This story is like winning the power ball and becoming President of the United States all in the same day...

Wish Columbia was here for her piece of the riot

I shall sht up now nd go in2 silence mode. πŸ˜³
Vikas, mere pyaare bhai... cum hawaldar... abhi ja rahi hoon likhne
See u in a bit

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO
EVERY NEW READER I HAVE GOTTEN IN THE LAST WEEK IS ALL THANKS TO YOU

Since I am so rich and famous already I dont invest time in it any more (or so I tell myself as I drink Kool Aid)