Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
These expressions come naturally to him because he is funny with a good sense of humor and happy go lucky.

He might not make such faces in real life but he uses them aptly for Abhi.

Even as Rishi he used to make these baby expressions at times. Not as much as Abhi but sonetimes.Edited by SaaraDON - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SaaraDON

These expressions come naturally to him because he is funny with a good sense of humor and happy go lucky.

He might not make such faces in real life but he uses them aptly for Abhi.

Even as Rishi he used to make these baby expressions at times. Not as much as Abhi but sonetimes.

Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love him like absjsgakwbshakwbshbsi

I haven't watched Shabir's previous shows and now I'm sad about it. 

Why can't I meet him damnit..

Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate the fact that I know so little about him... I wish we were friends... or I was an actor...or I was a sport... I know he loves sports🤣
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chirikula

I hate the fact that I know so little about him... I wish we were friends... or I was an actor...or I was a sport... I know he loves sports🤣

well he is a sweetheart...😳
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chirikula

So cute!!

It would be great to have a friend like him. He looks like a guy who spreads positivity and fun.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

So cute!!

It would be great to have a friend like him. He looks like a guy who spreads positivity and fun.

shabbo makes friends easily...shabbo-karan patel are known in the industry as yaaron ka yaar...before his marriage...he grace all the parties with his friends doing masti...those days in star plus they use to show pardey ke peeche...something on the lines of sbs/sbb...its more detail and true facts than sbs/sbb...shabbo is always having fun behind the screens...i really miss pardey ke peeche...
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel that he makes them in real life at least with his family and close friendsthe  . for me.it is one of his two most deadly weapons .. (his smile and his baby faces) if I knew him in real life I do not think I can deny him anything if he used one of these two weapons ..so God help the people in his life... but at the same time they are so lucky because it is obvious that he is an amazing human to be around