ANALYSIS of ISHKAR scene

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Today was one of those amzing Episode that touches the heart of every audience... starting from Shikhar's concern n panic of finding Ishani till the end to make a way to let her have her rights on her mom... Arjun Bijlani was Bang on

the  restlessness trying to find her... finally confronting her and asking her why she left like this

trying not to break the news there... and finally Ishani's stubborness about not returning to the Mehra house and losing the temper and finally spiting out about Falguni's death

Right from the moment when he blurts out the truth, till the shock of the moment when he learns Falguni was Ishani's mother ...standing there taking in her every emotion..evrything she gave.. slap, accusation denial...yet he stood with her quietly letting her pour out all her  emotions

the lone tear tht dropped frm his eyes in her pain ...nt even blinking n breathing for a sec ...

a
and than the helplessness...the dilemna of how to console Ishaani, seeing her breaking down yet unable to do anything to take away the pain... n than finally finding the courage to take her in his arms... giving her as much support as he can or mayb beyond tht ...and than the promise...

while radhika fabulous in the scene, distraughted and devasted and broken by the news of her Mother's death...requesting shikhar to tell he is joking and that everything would be fine...Her performance was heart wrenching

over all it was a highly emotional n amzing epi...Radhika n Arjun were bang on... the emotions were too high

{
Anybody who disagree have different pov or doesn't support shikhar IShkar pls stay away frm the topic no negative comments here else thy will b reported...  }

Write up: Me n Sanchu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Finally the topic up... i m in love with todays episode... it has erything tht we were hoping for yesterday after precap
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was an amazing scene I don't support the couple of course but I like that scene. Both of them were amazing.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This was such such such amazing episode...like in the entire month that i have been following the show, i connected to the character so well.
Poor Ishaani was so devasted...i so wanted to give her a tight Hug,
and Shikhar could so well feel the pain and agony Ishaani was in...and he was so badly torn between the instinct to hug her or not, or what should he say to alleviate her pain...

Arjun Radhika stellar performances guys...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Another point i want to mention was the scene between Nitin and RV...Hiten was also brilliant in his role :)

overall the entire episode was so emotional...i could feel the underlying emotions of ALL the characters
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the way shikher was consoling her and the way he was getting restless to see her in pain.both arjun & Radhika were superb in those scenes๐Ÿ‘ and tomorrow he will try his best to help her to see her mother last time, this situation is surely gonna strengthen there bond more๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

Finally the topic up... i m in love with todays episode... it has erything tht we were hoping for yesterday after precap

since yesterday's Precap and after Arjun's tweet about the same...thankGod the episode delivered on what the precap promised yesterday...

i had Goosebumps in the Ishkar scene...right from the slap, till ishaani breaking down and shikhar not finding any means to console her, and ultimately lending the shoulder for her to cry upon...

evrything was so so well executed...

drfizaahmed thumbnail
u knw i was holding my breath thnking pls cvs do justice.. n bang on exactly the way i wanted...

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

That was an amazing scene I don't support the couple of course but I like that scene. Both of them were amazing.

glad u enjoyed the part
drfizaahmed thumbnail

thnku u...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

u knw i was holding my breath thnking pls cvs do justice.. n bang on exactly the way i wanted...

i know...Cvs ne aaj kuch toh achha kiya...but obviously unka trademark hai locha karna...so precap mein phirse back to locha business...khair not going into that...

but the way they handled Shikhar and Ishaani scene, i have to admit...i was mighty impressed, trust me admit this wasnt so easy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ