Mr.Sareen....no words to explain dis great man

Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i dont know how to explain Mr.Sareen...he is such a great person...while rajat was praising his mother and wife i didnt see a sign of jealousy or pain on his face for not being mentioned by his son for his success...he was so happy for his wife and DIL...and loved how he questioned rajat for not being mentioned by him for his success...aww how cute na... the understanding bw son and father was shown beautifully...we all wish that we should get a husband like rajat...but i also wish to get a FIL like Mr Sareen...love u man...🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashakalyani

i dont know how to explain Mr.Sareen...he is such a great person...while rajat was praising his mother and wife i didnt see a sign of jealousy or pain on his face for not being mentioned by his son for his success...he was so happy for his wife and DIL...and loved how he questioned rajat for not being mentioned by him for his success...aww how cute na... the understanding bw son and father was shown beautifully...we all wish that we should get a husband like rajat...but i also wish to get a FIL like Mr Sareen...love u man...🤗

so true yaar but then I only wish he will deal with minty sternly instead of forgiving her so easily for all her mistakes
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for writing this post Asha. Coz it is very important to talk about positivities in Shastri Sisters. 
We always talk about negative characters. But positive ones like Sareen deserves our attention too. 
Few days ago I noticed that cvs show Sareen forgiving his wife although she did horrible things. I saw this as a welcomed change . Coz in tv shows we see women treated very bad by their husbands and in laws. 

Now to see a father who doesn't feel jealous of women (mom & wife) in his son's life ..this shows how a father should be..like Shastri ji who used to forgive his daughters even when they do mistakes..and supports them.
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: R95510

so true yaar but then I only wish he will deal with minty sternly instead of forgiving her so easily for all her mistakes

haan yaar... he is not so stern wid minty...bt wat to do he loves her madly...i think rajat got dis quality from his father...he also loves anu unconditionally...like father like son