Jamai Raja

Not a good epi but brilliant precap!!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was not very good 😕 but the precap was fabulous👍🏼 I wish Roshni gets some good dialogues tommorow and her confession is as per expectation

Today Kri - Simran scenes.. Yuck🤢🤢😡 I'm really hating Simran's expression and her love for Kri😡

Sid - DD scene🤢 DD would never change and I don't even except anything from her🥱 She can never whole heartedly accept Sid😕

In the whole scene where DD was trying to hook up Yash with Roshni, I felt Roshni was not given any dialogue😕 It would heve been good if she tries to put some sense into DD's head by saying she will never marry Yash even if divorced. But she was not given any dialogue there.😕

Even the DD - Roshni scene was very short, I felt Roshni could have spoken more there too. And DD is unaware that Roshni love Sid??😲 Then what was she happy about when Roshni kept on hugging Sid infront of her many times As a mother, DD has most of the time failed to understand her daughters feelings.

I didn't like the Yash - Sid and Roshni scene too.😕 It felt like they were forcing Yash to accept Sam, against his wish, which looked selfish frrom the part of SidNi. And even the dialogues there were something🥱. Roshni's dialogue that u care about me so I want u to marry my sister😲😲, I didn't quite get it😕
As a friend she should have been given more dialogues to convince Yash, rather than Sid saying things like u are better than me

Yash's sister can become a very good SIL🤢 If DD thinks Roshni won't have to face any problem after marrying Yash, it is b'coz she don't have any idea of his family. They too can turn bad and Yash sister has the potential🥱

So, overall I felt a lack of more dialogues for Roshni and I want that to be addressed tommorow and CV's plzzz let Roshni speak more...😊
Edited by zoopassion - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As usual you always say whatever it is in my mind brilliantly. I totally agree with all your points. Even i felt that Roshni could have been given better dialogues when she was alone with DD. 
I think she did not speak in front of Siddharth coz that would have meant that she does not want a divorce from him, and CVs want a separate scene for that.. 
But u are correct Roshni's dialogues are always felt a little incomplete nowadays, I donno why! It looks like she doesn't speak her heart out well...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was hoping for Roshni to come clean about all that RV had done making Sid look like the guilty party. I felt as if DD still is unclear about everything. If Roshni would tell DD that RV framed Sid and turned Simran against them then maybe DD's POV could have changed about Sid. But she said nothing...DD also deserves to know that Sid did not betray her in the past. He is not the reason for her to lose her business & home. She trusted him 100% before that happened so knowing he was nt behind her downfall then she would have no problem with SidNi. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the precap has got everyone exicted. I see about 4 topics dedicated to it 😆 must confess, I am equally excited. FINALLY we are getting SidNi time. Hopefully the focus will be on their relationship going on the mend.

I wasn't too keen on today's episode either. Kritika and Simran are seriously doing my head in. Two very selfish individuals. They might aswell just get up and leave...live a life where only mother and daughter exist. Clearly they don't need or care about anyone else 😵

Idea of Yash and Sam getting married got a thumbs down by from the very beginning. You're right. It's almost as if Yash is being forced into this marriage and it does come across as selfish. Also, is marriage really the answer to Sam's problems? It's ridiculous.

And let's be honest - Yash and Sam are very boring and one dimensional characters. I'm dreading their upcoming track.

But I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I think it's about time Roshni had a heart to heart with Sid...telling him just how she feels. It's the right moment for them to accept reality. They cannot live without each other :)
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you all. It was a perfect moment for Roshni to open her mouth and tell how much she loves Sid and they are never going to separate. I was confused when DD asked Roshni in the kitchen, When did she start to love Sid? Doesn't she know from before that she loves Sid and that's why she married him. I felt that was a stupid question. Roshni always loved Sid but hid it because of circumstance and now that everything is clear, she wants him back.
Edited by paru10 - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with all the points
awesome post