Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Didnt like the whole niti-uttu shipping by parth. its immature and very forced. 
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Didnt like the whole niti-uttu shipping by parth. its immature and very forced. 

ya .. i agreee ...

if they are not friends in real life --- he shudn't be taking friendly liberties on her , especially in front of the camera .. looked as if Niti wasnt comfortable with the whole teasing thing

juz my pov ...

Edited by ArShi_scorp - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
parth's professionalsm ka jaap is bettr dn ds shippng thng...sum thngs are to b hndled sensitively especially b4 d camera i hope parth realize dt...i dnt lyk d whole thng...
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have lost interest in telly bytes segs. All they do they hang us on 5 mins bites then take a whole month to release what is this?
aarnavkhushi thumbnail
I don't know guys but since last couple of segments, I have a feeling that even the cast is remarking on pani now a days in open as in previous segment ayaz said face is manik and eyes are niti's and in this segment uttu wanted parth to give niti the ring acc to people's wish to which parth changed the topic towards uttu. Seems like something cooking on a very small scale and flames are yet to begin😉
graet thumbnail
Ya,  and the way niti smile jab uttu ne kha parth ko ring dene ke liye ðŸ˜‰
aarnavkhushi thumbnail
please do not bash me or throw eggs but just a thought, I was watching yeh hai asshiqui featuring rithvik and asha negi real story and why after watching that I had the feel of same going on with pani. if you guys have not watched this episode watch and then share your views😊   
pooja_mand11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarnavkhushi

please do not bash me or throw eggs but just a thought, I was watching yeh hai asshiqui featuring rithvik and asha negi real story and why after watching that I had the feel of same going on with pani. if you guys have not watched this episode watch and then share your views😊

hey can u tel me what will happen to pani coz that channel is not coming here !!!!