Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: Will Kabir reveal the truth to Nisha's parents

uvrays thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Life is complicated for everyone especially for Kabir and Nisha, but they seem to be making the best of it

In the recent episode of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Ramesh (Vivek Mushran) and Laxmi (Pubali Sanyal) decide to find out if their daughter is happy in her married life. So they sneak into her house, (wonder how many people have the key to their home) to watch over their daughter. When Nisha (Aneri Vajani) and Kabir (Mishkat Verma) come home, they get to their usual routine. Nisha separates their bed by building a partition and her parents witness this.

Ramesh and Laxmi realise that alls not well between Kabir and Nisha as they are still living like strangers in the same house. As usual Laxmi begins to worry about her daughter's fate, but Kabir spots her parents and covers up their goof up. But the seeds of doubt are already sown into Ramesh and Laxmi's mind. Kabir suggests that they should tell the truth to at least Nisha's parents, but she disagrees.

Nisha doesn't want anyone to know the truth coz they will all start worrying about her. Considering Nisha is already in love with Kabir, she now wants to keep the knowledge that Kabir will one day leave her, at bay. She explains to Kabir that her parents will not be quiet about the contract and will try to fix their situation. Kabir claims to agree to any punishment they dish out to them, but he feels wrong about cheating them.

Frankly, we think Kabir and Nisha should take someone in their confidence. Ramesh and Laxmi are ideal parents, who will understand and the reason behind her decisions. With her parents in the loop, things will be better when Summit (Paaras Madaan) tries to defame them by bringing out the truth. Will Kabir and Nisha tell the truth or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned to this space to find out what happens next in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins.

Edited by uvrays - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! 

Sidenote -- LOL I hate articles like this that just summarize episodes/ things that have already happened. Like come one man! Such lazy journalism! Why not get some scoops or something?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure we would have an article from fuzionproduction site soon countering this article...πŸ˜† It's so irritating how there is war between websites too regarding the lead couple.
uvrays thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

Thanks for sharing! 

Sidenote -- LOL I hate articles like this that just summarize episodes/ things that have already happened. Like come one man! Such lazy journalism! Why not get some scoops or something?

exactly! the sites like Bollywood life, telly reviews frequently do this😑
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am sure we would have an article from fuzionproduction site soon countering this article...πŸ˜† It's so irritating how there is war between websites too regarding the lead couple.

But usually fuzion production akways support nibir :p n this site viraj  I'll.I don't think fuzion will write any article against this now xD
It's actually wierd
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

But usually fuzion production akways support nibir :p n this site viraj  I'll.I don't think fuzion will write any article against this now xD
It's actually wierd

Countering matlab...They would come with articles suggesting how interesting the track is going on...How good Kabir is...etc etc...πŸ˜†
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Countering matlab...They would come with articles suggesting how interesting the track is going on...How good Kabir is...etc etc...πŸ˜†

oh waiseπŸ˜›
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LMAO WHAT? LIKE FORREAL? yo that's hilarious! so immature man! And here I thought we forum members could be so extra sometimes πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

LMAO WHAT? LIKE FORREAL? yo that's hilarious! so immature man! And here I thought we forum members could be so extra sometimes πŸ˜†

Haven't you noticed? πŸ˜† Bollywoodlife supports Viraj and fuzion supports Kabir...One comes up with one article...the other quickly comes up with their own...πŸ˜†
uvrays thumbnail

Haven't you noticed? πŸ˜† Bollywoodlife supports Viraj and fuzion supports Kabir...One comes up with one article...the other quickly comes up with their own...πŸ˜†

waiting for fusion production article🀣🀣!!
lets see which is bestπŸ˜†