TRULY MADLY DEEPLY IN LOVE-A SWARYA OS

starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

hiii guys..this is asmita..a swarya fan..though I am not much ofa writer..but still thought of writing one os for my fav couple ..so here it goes

TRULY MADLY DEPPLY IN LOVE

Lucky held Swara by her waist and pulled her closer to him..the distance between them was negotiable ..she ended up hitting his hard chest..the masculine scent coming from his was irresistible

He bent forward and whispered swiftly in her ears ..i love you my shona ..Swara stopped breathing...a crimson hue crept on her cheeks..breathe shona breathe i didn't stop you from doing so,said Lucky..he loved the kind of affect he had on Swara ..

Lucky, mumbled Swara..thats barely what she managed to say..

How beautiful did his name sound whenever she uttered it..thought Lucky ..

Lucky lucky lucky..the  sound grew louder and husky..bhai ab uth bhi jaa...kab se bulara hu tujhe..spoke an exasperated Aakash ..

After parting ways with his father lucky had shifted to Akash's house ...Aakash and Lucky presented a perfect example of chadi buddies..they were the inseparable  best friends who were known for their camaraderie since class 5...

A free bird Lucky...now followed his  heart..he had always been passionate about photography ...and had successfully managed to become an intern in a leading photography company in Kolkata ..

After all his failed attempts to wake Lucky up...Akash finally spilled a bottle of water on him

Swara ..shrieked Lucky...as he gave a sudden jerk..

Swara ...aacha to ab wo tere sapno me bhi aane lagi hai..bhai chal kya raha ha..chuckled Akash

Lucky pulled up a disgusted face..aisa waisa kuch nahi hai..kya karu wo chudail na sapno me aake  bhi mujhe dara rahi hai..

Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya Lucky..mai aur Swara ..thought lucky as he  cursed himself mentally ..

Chaal ab jaldi se ready ho jaa ..bhool gaya kya aaj ragini aur swara se milna jaana hai..said Akash

When initially lucky had started staying in Ragini's house he had given a word of assurance to Swara...that he would ensure the reconciliation of the two families ..to rekindle the friendship that was lost behind the mask of animosity..even after moving to Akash's house he gave his heart and soul to put his plan into action..though things had  taken a turn for the better between the two arch rivals..dadi and dida..but still there seemed a long way to go..infact for the past 4 months Akash,Ragini Swara and Laksh met quite often to unite the families and the bond between these four had seemed to strengthen all this while..

In fact today was one such occasion when they were to meet again...the idea of meeting Swara used to give him butterflies in his stomach

At   Cafe togetherness .

Kaha reh gayi ye dono behne ?...said a jittery Lucky

And there entered Ragini and Swara...clad in a white and pink dress Swara looked ethereal ..in fact Lucky was so much smitten by her vivacious nature  that he could admire her for a life time ...

Swara passed a faint smile to him..and that was enough to drive Luky crazy ..he used to love their cute little tiffs.. his lips curved into a smile to find his shona around him..the four ordered coffee and with great seriousness discussed their plan...after a while Swara's phone started to ring all of a sudden..and she excused herself for a while..

With every passing second ...Lucky grew more and more anxious when Swara didn't return

Kaha reh gayi ye larki...spoke Lucky..his impatience eloquent from  his face...

Aare ajayegi bhai ..bus 5 min hi to hue hai  use gaye.  Waise ek kaam karta  hu mai dekh  ke atta hu ki swara gayi kaha  came Akash's quick reply...

But lucky couldn't  stay still in once place..till his Swara was back..he followed Akash ..

Akash-kaha reh gayi thi Swara ..arre plan aage barana hai ya nahi

Swara-i am sorry par pata nahi kiska phone aara tha..it said some private number..

Aakash -chalo ab choro ..ek second..tumhare balo me kuch laga hai..ruko mai hatata hu..

Aakash touched Swara's hair gently and removed the piece of twig aside..

Two pair of eyes had witnessed the entire event...Lucky grew green with jealousy ..he had turned into the green eyed monster whose heart ached to see shona in such proximity with any other guy..he seethed in anger...trying very hard to control his  inner turmoil and annoyance..he walked up to them and asked them to hurry up as they were already running short of time ...

Back home Lucky was busy reminiscing all the cherishable moments  he had spent with swara..

Lucky lucky ,a voice echoed in his ears

It broke his chain of thoughts..Lucky shrugged and gave a baffled look to Akash

Lucky yaar lagta hai i  have started liking Swara ,spoke Aakash his excitement rising to its peak

Lucky was shocked beyond repair to hear this revelation ...his best friend had fallen for shona..his heart shattered into a million pieces as ..his voice betrayed him

Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya..Swara tere type ki larki nahi hai ..retaliated Lucky

Nahi hai matlab ?tujhe itni problem kyu hori hai..tu to use pasand bhi nahi karta ..ya yuh kahe ki karta hai par manne se inkar kartra hai..blurted out Akash and he stormed out of the room ..

Lucky was stunned into silence..whatever aakash had just said  could not be denied..infact he had just got a reality check today

Tu kabh tak apni feeling se dur bhagega lucky...said his inner conscience ..the truth was that he had fallen head over heels for Swara...spending time with her gave him utmost happiness...no this was not definitely not friendship..it was much more than that...yesss Mr Laksh Maheshwari had fallen truly madly and deeply in love with swara ..Lucky went to sleep with this newly found realization...but only to find Swara in his dreams

Meanwhile in Akash's room he   congratulated himelf for accomplishing his mission and hurriedly called up Ragini..

Aakash-hello Ragini ,mubarako yaar hamara plan successful hua..Lucky ko finally swara ke liye apne feelings mane  hi pare ..

Ragini-sach!..thanku Akash ji ..aap nahi hote to ye plan bhi kabhi pura nahi hota..private number se call karne ka idea bhi to aapka hi tha

Akash-haa Ragini..par ek cheez sach sach batao..tumhare dil me bhi to lucky ke liye feelings the na..

Ragini-wo to kabhi pyaar tha hi nahi...pyaar to wo hai jo Swara aur Laksh ji ek dusre se karte hai bus mane se inkar karte hai..par ab jaldi wo dono ek ho jaayenge..waise ab hum phone rakhte hai..bohot raat ho chuki  hai

Akash-good night Ragini..

Akash always had a soft corner for Ragini...but today his respect for her increased manifold...though Laksh was not more than an infatuation for Ragini..but the moment Ragini had sensed that Swara and Laksh were getting romantically inclined towards each other..she worked willingly to get them together..

One love story was on the right track..probably this marked the beginning  of a new love story ..

Edited by starrynight98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiii asmita 😊 😊 😊
wonderful os dear beautifully written 😉 😉 😉
the title of the story is awesome 😛 😛 😛 
the whole update was totally dreamy 😳 😳 😳
i wish u continue the story with next parts 
so we can get swarya confession moment
plzz continue the story  

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's so sweet.. Very nicely written loved the OS so much.. 😳 please write more on them!!! Loved the wonderful dream of lucky at first!
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ,please continue please !!!!!!!😊😉😆
starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju10

hiii asmita 😊 😊 😊

wonderful os dear beautifully written 😉 😉 😉
the title of the story is awesome 😛 😛 😛 
the whole update was totally dreamy 😳 😳 😳
i wish u continue the story with next parts 
so we can get swarya confession moment
plzz continue the story  

THANKU..soo much anju..next part ...okkk if possible I will definitely  try Embarrassed Edited by starrynight98 - 9 years ago
starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

It's so sweet.. Very nicely written loved the OS so much.. 😳 please write more on them!!! Loved the wonderful dream of lucky at first!

thankuuu brishtiEmbarrassed
starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swalakfan

Beautiful ,please continue please !!!!!!!😊😉😆

thankuu ...if possible I will try😊😳
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omggg awesome SwaLak OS ❤️
hayeee lucky is lattooo over his shona
thanx to ragini and akash warna shona ka duffer apne pyaar ko realise hi nahi karta 😆
totally loved it
please do write more SwaLak stories 😃
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow
beautiful os
keep writing
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starrynight98