Competition- A representative of Real Life?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
It seemed or was made to seem like Yuvraj had planned everything...

How many of you felt, that whatever it had shown at all made sense???

As if Yuvraj had known she WILL exchange the box... and BOX with Suhanu will have Pearl.. which will make Sauya jealous...

I felt .. it was stupid way of saying... "Jis Cheez ki zidd Saumya kar rahi hai, woh uski hai hi nai"

And then they had this whole competition... as per "Yuvraj's Plan"

???

what and how????

Was this whole competition planned where Yuvraj had set up judges and other things??? had he bribed judges to mock Saumya and Praise Suhani??
Plus Plus Plus...
How did he know, which box will Saumy and Suhani pick up and ... keep the pearl accordingly???

Can someone please help me make sense of it all??

thanks in advance?!!

PS: I am on mission to make this forum as active as possible.. But I need your all ka support...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

Naaah! He did not set-up judges and all. He expected that Suhani will make good of whatever she gets. He knows that Soumya will not be able to use things as well as Suhani does. Also, Soumya always finds what others have is better than what she does. 

So when the judges announced that they can exchange boxes Yuvraj guessed that Soumya will exchange her box with Suhani's no matter what she gets. He wasn't expecting the pearl to turn up in that box but it did and it just added to the advantage.

As for judges praising... it was so silly and embarrassingly stupid. It was not planned by Yuvraj...that's just our creatives trying to drive the point that Suhani's kismat has Yuvraj and not Soumya's...so much for subtlety ðŸ˜† They should've left that for viewer's inference without making judges mouth those horribly biased lines... but our creatives know how confusing they can be so they decided to spoonfeed us on such little details and leave us confused on bigger issues...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think Yuvraj talked to that guy who ended up buying Suhani's product...because he smiled at that guy and that guy nodded...after Suhani won