Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Ahem's web

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The current track is at a very interesting place. 

Gopi, Ahem and Kokila are at a conundrum. 

Gopi has opted to give up on her position with Ahem. She has given her mangalsutra to Ahem but wears her sindoor so that she can keep him feeling strong.

Ahem has to satisfy Mansi's insecurities with their relationship but compels and indulges himself in verbal banter with Gopi.

Kokila was hoodwinked into Ahem crafty web.

This is all Ahem's manipulation. 

With Gopi out of the picture to fuel his ego to power his stubbornness  - away from Kokila and Modi Mansion, will he question himself of his decision?

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel he'll regret it and feel bad for gopi
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is already feeling guilty after what hetal and baa said,   but once paridhi throws out Gopi  then  i have a feeling Gopi will go missing.   Kokila on the verge of leaving with her dikra  then jigar comes saying paridhi has thrown gopi out of modi mansion he is looking for her etc etc  typical story then  ahem will be guilty
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
He will be guilty big time Swasti... He is guilty... I was shocked at Hetal's words, but he got what everyone is thinking about  him... he also knows what he is doing is wrong, but does not want to show... his ego does not want him to accept it... he still making a big wrong move, moving towards Mansi, though he does not love her... it is also injustice to Mansi and of course himself... if not Gopi...😕..
How are you? Long time no see...🤗.. NIce to see you..😃
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No ahem doesn't love gopi... He won't bother if she's dead or alone. He actually wants to be with Mansi. Probably some truth of Mansi will come out and then he might miss gopi. But it hurts me to say this ahem doesn't love her.. He is a very bad human being. My favourite character ruined.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suk19

he is already feeling guilty after what hetal and baa said,   but once paridhi throws out Gopi  then  i have a feeling Gopi will go missing.   Kokila on the verge of leaving with her dikra  then jigar comes saying paridhi has thrown gopi out of modi mansion he is looking for her etc etc  typical story then  ahem will be guilty

Jigar should confront & blame Ahem.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Millerrr88

I feel he'll regret it and feel bad for gopi

This is bound to happen at some point.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

No doubt guilt will be central in his reaction.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

He will be guilty big time Swasti... He is guilty... I was shocked at Hetal's words, but he got what everyone is thinking about  him... he also knows what he is doing is wrong, but does not want to show... his ego does not want him to accept it... he still making a big wrong move, moving towards Mansi, though he does not love her... it is also injustice to Mansi and of course himself... if not Gopi...😕..

How are you? Long time no see...🤗.. NIce to see you..😃

Nice to hear from you too ...🤗

He certainly knows that his actions are not the right thing to do. Guilt is bound to be felt when the chips fall for Ahem.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: swasthi

Nice to hear from you too ...🤗

He certainly knows that his actions are not the right thing to do. Guilt is bound to be felt when the chips fall for Ahem.

Exactly.  When the chips are down Ahem turns to those who can dig him out of a hole.  Pity they don't use the same shovels to dig him further in.

Hi ðŸ˜ƒ