Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Sam and Neil's friendship :P

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Anyone else really like the friendship bond between Sam and Neil? I've really liked the easy carmaderie and scenes that they've shared so far in the show. I especially liked two scenes in particular - the one where Sam and Neil are drunk out of their wits and Neil is just there for Sam emotionally/physically and the one where Sam shows up at Neil's place with coffee! Those were 'awww' moments for me. I also see a lot of chemistry between Sam/Kashmira and Neil/Shravan which takes their scenes a notch higher (not necessarily shipping them as a couple yet but I would love to see who this other male lead is - hopefully it's not a love triangle shindig).

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts - this forum like many others is so inactive. I wonder if people just don't like this show or don't watch it (a shame considering this is such a refreshing and adorable - so far show).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Soni, just like you i love Sam and Neil's friendship. They are caring and supportive to each other, especially Neil. To be honest, every scenes of them are all aww factor to me. And i actually like to see them as good friends, and not as couple... i am not in favour of friends turning into lovers, in this case. 
And yes, this forum is so quiet - maybe it will get hyped after Arjun's entry!! (Hopefully)!
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah. Aham has got huge bundle of fans. After his character 'Arjun' enters I believe this place will become more active.
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just lopve their friendshippp... Its really deep...
How Neil is always with Sam...aww,,.. hes such a ssweetheart...

Waiitng for Radhu and Aham Khan reachh MUmbaii...
Gautamyagya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like their friendship!
Its so realistic, the way he makes sam laugh at her difficulties, the way he supports her and just for her reaching there to feel her good was just mesmerizing for me.
About being them a couple I wud say a no but I will accept it too as they really cute together but friendship is more comparable between them I feel so!
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very good post!

I love and absolutely adore the friendship that Sam and Neil share :)  It's quite relatable! I mean, gone are those cliched days where we have "Ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dosth nahi ban sakte." This particular phase (And I am talking about just the present stage, because we aren't sure if this friendship is going to blossom into love, or turn into a triangle with the entry of another guy) is so beautiful to watch! 

Thanks a lot for making this post...

Cheers,
Tanvi
sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahh very tue!!
Sam and Neil's friendship are so adorable!!
mannu28 thumbnail
the relation shared by neil and samaira is just awesome... both have lot of understanding for each other.. . 😉
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Yeah, their friendship is adorable. I don't want any love triangle not only for niel-sam but i just don't want to see any triangles that's very cliched and i'm hoping that the show remains refreshing and realistic as it is now. And i really hope that they show one pair of boy and girl just remain as friends and i prefer neil-sam for it. U know i felt so adorable when sam went with coffee to niel and said there is no need for words in their friendship. That's when i wished that they just remain like that but if cv's are planning to make them a couple i don't mind it too as they would make a adorable and cute couple. Then i would want sam-arjun as best of friends. I personally don't mind if they all just remain as friends without becoming couples. But i know that it will not happen as they have to show romance in the show. I just want them to show some pure friendship between a boy and girl.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing your views everyone! I'm looking forward to see this Arjun/Aham that everyone seems to be a fan of now.

I hope they don't delve into romance on the get-go but build the characters and storyline so whomever they pair up with each other.