Ye Hai Mohabbatein

RiMi Should Plan a Trip to Australia

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That would be very nice if Rinky and Mihir decide to go to Australia for their vacation and in the process, they end up intercepting Shagun's plans to make off with the children. This way, they can have their holiday and also be responsible for foiling Shagun's plans and returning Adi and Ruhi safely to Ishra.

Even if they don't actually plan to go to Australia, I hope that their trip is on the same day as when Shagun is planning to make off with the kids, and Mihir and Rinky stop them from fleeing the country.
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope in austrailla rinki meets her former lover..and leaves mihir..i hate her. Mihulr deserves to be with mihika Edited by SushantVasudha - 9 years ago
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r giving idea to cvs wow
chinyere thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SushantVasudha

I hope in austrailla rinki meets her former lover..and leaves mihir..i hate her. Mihulr deserves to be with mihika

I hope so too...Rinki is expecting so much from Mihir after knowing everything about mihir ,his hurt and that she is not his lover or love...Mihir deserve anyone but Rinky she is too needy .
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks to all for participating.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Rinky isn't needy at all.. she's just young and doesn't understand all the complexities of these relaionships.. since she is married to Mihir now she thinks that Mihika is taking him away from her.. and she's not wrong at her place.. Mihir-Mihika do too much of chipka chipki.. poor Rinky and why did Mihir drink and come homw what else would the poor girl think.. they will fall in love.. Mihika is out of Mihir's life but still he needs to keep normal friendship not like just jump all around her..
MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Rinky isn't needy at all.. she's just young and doesn't understand all the complexities of these relaionships.. since she is married to Mihir now she thinks that Mihika is taking him away from her.. and she's not wrong at her place.. Mihir-Mihika do too much of chipka chipki.. poor Rinky and why did Mihir drink and come homw what else would the poor girl think.. they will fall in love.. Mihika is out of Mihir's life but still he needs to keep normal friendship not like just jump all around her..

But why ruin 3 lives to keep 1 happy?? Mihir will ALWAYS love mihika
.he will take care of rinki, taker her our, but his heart will always be with mihika. I HIGHLY doubt he will fall for rinki amd honestly what is it in rinki that mihir will fall in love with her? yeah shes.pretty, but i dont see any qualtities she has to make mihir fall in love with her. Maybe cvs in the future will show more of rinki and how she is as a perosn. But right now shes just an actor who plays ramans sister. im not saying Its not rinki fault, but if she thinks mihir will love her like mihika then its NEVER gonna happen, i dont want cvs to show this.It makes you lose faith in love. you jut cant all of a sudden syart loving another girl. look at raman! it took him so many years to finally find someone he  can love again. With ramans case, shagun hurted him, he founded someone-else that healed him. Rinki cant do that in this case...mihika didnt hurt mihir on purpose..she was saving him. Living in the US, maybe im more modern, but why force a relationship?  mihir and rinki should just get a divorce. If you were mihir, How would you feel? Im sure  in his heart, mihir wants to be with mihika! but so called "farz" is stopping him. Rinki isnt gonna die! if she stays with mihir, she will be even more unhappy. Go back to austrailla, and explore life! This whole mentality of girls not finding anybody else if a marriage is broken is SICK. And shows like these just adds to such  disgusting thoughts.
Edited by SushantVasudha - 8 years ago
MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aimf

interesting discussion

lol yeahh the topic went somewhere else
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Personally, I feel Rinky is a victim of her stupid family

Rinky never wanted to get married so fast, but Toshi wouldn't relent and jumped at the chance to get her married.  Because she is a crappy mother, Ishita has to do all the dirty work and take the responsibility of finding a good husband for her SIL.  Which of course she fails at. 

Of course, Ishita being the mahan lady she is, now emotionally blackmails Mihir to marry Rinky so she does not look like a complete ass for almost marrying her SIL to a sleaze

Rinky has been absent the whole time Mihika and Mihir were dating.  She does not fully understand how deep their love ran, and that love like that can't just vanish.

On top of this, Toshi continues her terrible mother reign, by giving all sorts of stupid ideas to her daughter ie. how to get your husband "in the mood" ...  That was just weird to watch.

I am hoping Rinky realizes she cannot be happy with a guy who has so much baggage and will always love his first GF.  Hopefully a really nice guy will come into her life and the marriage can just be annulled rather than divorce.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No Mihir-Rinky'sshadi aint breaking.. it's the saat janamon ka saath type shadi especially because Ishita got it done.. Ashok and Mihika's shadi was not a strong one to begin with.. Rinky will keep taking care of Mihir with his Mihika rant and he eventually will fall for her.. And Mihika will get married to Romi anyways..