•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!!! What was that precap?😲 It seems radhika ran away from rishikesh to mumbai!

I really hope that it is misleading. If it turns true what will happen to radhika when she gets to know that sam wasn't serious about the job thing!I don't like this kind of drama. I thought that the show is refreshing and realistic. Radhu should have talked to her father and convinced him that would be more interesting to watch that how will she make her parents understand her dreams. It is the problem of every other girl in our country and all deals with it in their own way some convince their parents while some get convinced by them. I thought cv's would show this aspect in sensible and realistic way which would also inspire others. And to top it up there is this mu of the job thing. I really hope that precap is misleading or somehow radhu realizes her mistake and returns back to make her parents understand her.   *fingers crossed*

P.S Sorry for my rant i just got lil frustrated after seeing precap. Do reply and share ur views.
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah I'm a little disappointed too if Radhika just packs her bags and runs off to Mumbai. I'd love to see her at least put forth a little more effort to convince her dad. I mean she has barely tried - she only talked to him once and that too because of dadaji's prodding. If she can take such a drastic step - I hope she at least tries way harder.