TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
man...this is unintentionally funny😆😆 maa ka sapana? wth 😆
90's revenge drama had better dialogues 🤣

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The only gud thing about the promo are Varun and Shradha...both look great...how i wish they had done a good film together. Otherwise the trailer looks quite below average. Nothing special. Its a badly directed film is written all over it. 
zaniax thumbnail
Same old crap...They should stop spending their time, money and efforts on this lame franchise.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BeingChevi

From an article:

The aspirational dance film is based on the inspirational true-life story of four boys - Rohit, Pavan, Suresh and Vernon - who are part of a dance institute named Fictitious Dance Academy who are from Nala Sopara and go on to win a dance competition in Las Vegas (World Hip Hop championship).

Here is Varun (who plays Suresh) with the real Suresh Mukund (who is also featured in the film):

Alright...but well couldn't they have taken someone other than Shradha? Someone more inclined to dancing...maybe some of DID gals? Shakti, Bhawana, Mohina etc...there are tons of them who are way better thn Shradha...😡
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not impressive at all. Look like they just added varun & shraddha and recycled their first part itself 👎🏼
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rits08

Alright...but well couldn't they have taken someone other than Shradha? Someone more inclined to dancing...maybe some of DID gals? Shakti, Bhawana, Mohina etc...there are tons of them who are way better thn Shradha...😡

Yes sorry my reply was angled towards the second part of your other comment. Also had my reservations with Shraddha - I'm still giving her a chance. Her character was written in by Remo. Well, yes I guess even Lauren could've done it. Khair, Remo ne decide kar liya...

-----
Also, I feel that dialogues are of the OTT type because this film will be driven with emotions as it is a dance film - hope it works :) Can't wait to hear the music.

And lastly, they shot in Vegas coz the championship (in the real life story) was held in Vegas. 
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Elli Avram @ElliAvram: I can't wait to watch ABCD 2!!!!!! Just love these amazing dance movies. Check the #ABCD2Trailer
^^This one's for u Chevi :)

Mukti Mohan @thisIsMukti: OUTSTANDING!!
@utvfilms @DisneyIndia @remodsouza_1 @PDdancing @ShraddhaKapoor @Varun_dvn @LaurenGottlieb Way to go!

Karan Johar @karanjohar: Put on your dancing shoes!!!! #ABCD2 will be here soon!!! https://t.co/9ey9jeaK9v @Varun_dvn @ShraddhaKapoor"

Priya Gupta @priyaguptatimes: Varun, Shraddha...#ABCD2 trailer is both expressive & impressive!!! https://t.co/T4B2Ekk0iE @Varun_dvn @ShraddhaKapoor
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shutter_Island

Elli Avram @ElliAvram: I can't wait to watch ABCD 2!!!!!! Just love these amazing dance movies. Check the #ABCD2Trailer
^^This one's for u Chevi :)

Oh Shutter... you just know how to make my day :P 😆 ❤️