stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
One thing I admire about Jamai Raja is the social problems they tackle...like that one time when they showed the child trafficking.. or drunk driving...today again they show what happens to young girls in today society...not everything we hear is true but as soon as something bad is said about a girl..people treats her differently and start to target her, this in turn is very hard on that girl to know everywhere she go people will talk about her and throw remarks...this will leave the poor girl to go to any extent to make all the bullying stops thus it might lead to suicide... Social bullying is so wrong and yet almost everywhere we turn we see it happening...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I felt so bad for Sam in today's episode. No matter how she was no girl or boy deserves to be treated so low. As a young child in school from grade 1 to 5 I was bullied by two white girls only because I was different from them. In America bullying so common. 
In the case of Sam, instead of running she made a call and then the sirens had sent them away. Sid is Roshni's savior and Yash is Sam's. I hope Yash informs the rest of her family as to what almost happened. 
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

I felt so bad for Sam in today's episode. No matter how she was no girl or boy deserves to be treated so low. As a young child in school from grade 1 to 5 I was bullied by two white girls only because I was different from them. In America bullying so common. 

In the case of Sam, instead of running she made a call and then the sirens had sent them away. Sid is Roshni's savior and Yash is Sam's. I hope Yash informs the rest of her family as to what almost happened. 

indeed and it is such a sickening thought to know how mean people are these days, everyone are different in some way or the other, instead of that being pointed out and picked on it should be seen as a person biggest strength... 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree. Poor Sam..:'(
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no girl should be treated in this way
but in this case sam brought it on herself to some extent
when baweja used to pat her bums or hold her waist at every excuse
then she never objected or shirked
this is why baweja got more courage 
she should have nipped it in the bud itself
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True that no girl deserves to be treated this way after being through so much of trauma. Mentality of human beings are very low, torturing the poor soul more. Well yes it was her fault in getting kidnapped and mistreated but she has repented and she deserves a better life now.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree...no one deserves this and shouldn't attempt suicide 😕

I believe Yash will try to save her and help her cope with these problems from society by marrying her