Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tinnu kaha hain aaj ki jassoosi khabar...waiting...kal ki khabar to shatpratishat pakki nikali...aaj bhi de do
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Winn

tinnu kaha hain aaj ki jassoosi khabar...waiting...kal ki khabar to shatpratishat pakki nikali...aaj bhi de do

Hahaha thank u ðŸ˜‰ so sorry was very busy yesterday so couldn't post it .. just wait a min n it will be posted ðŸ˜³
Fattoom thumbnail
Wed, 29  Apr 2015

Synopsis:-
Next day Kabir tells Ananya Khurana'a plan worked out and he has arrested the man who came to the hospital. On Ananya's way to cover Khurana's interview she over hears Manav's talks with someone over phone where he pooches to screw Kabir's happiness. Ananya is shocked to hear Manav's conversation and she is looking out for an opportunity to inform Kabir but he fails. Manav meets his stringer Pandey who informs him about Kabir's stringer Tarini and Laxman. While covering Khurana's interview Sunny tells Ananya about Dr.Sinha face being painted black by students as he sexually harassed an intern Neha. Ronnie informs Kabir who is having lunch with Khalid and Malvika about the exclusive news coverage by the rival channel Khabar 29, Kabir asks him to tell Ananya to get the available footage. Kabir dejects the idea of celebration for being at No.2 position by Khalid. Kabir reaches to celebrate angry...
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sweetie, where do you get the synopsis from? Is any site posting it or do you have insider info? *wink wink* xD jk jk But, I do want to know. xD
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tinnu tere stringer ne kal honewale epsode ki khabar ki bhi jassoosi ki...wah wah...
Fattoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

Sweetie, where do you get the synopsis from? Is any site posting it or do you have insider info? *wink wink* xD jk jk But, I do want to know. xD

Hahaha as u said dear n as i already said yes i have insider info called "Tinnu" as Ananya has ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜› jokes apart, i get the synopsis frm my tv .. i have dish tv .. i press the guide button frm the remote (of course while watching sony tv) n then some shows synopsis r written n some shows not !! simple ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ahlaweya - 8 years ago
Fattoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Winn

tinnu tere stringer ne kal honewale epsode ki khabar ki bhi jassoosi ki...wah wah...

Thanks dear ðŸ˜ƒ btw new synopsis coming up in my next post ðŸ˜‰
Fattoom thumbnail
Thu, 30  Apr 2015

Synopsis:- Ananya goes to Sinha's house but he denies on giving any response to the accusation. Kabir on other hand gives a statement on his bulletin on Dr.Sinha must be given a chance to speak. Khalid infors (it was written this way but i guess its "informs") Malvika, Neha's lawyer has threatened to sue KKN. Manav discovers Neela joshi will be the part of the big debate happening in Khabar 29. Kabir denies from taking back his statement on Dr.Sinha's case.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear I wait for your synopsis more than epi. Who is sinha? Edited by rajanigandha26 - 8 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Seems Kabir might get into some trouble and Ms kashyap will be there to rescue. But this doesnt mention anything about Kabir's reaction to manav's divorcee news...seems thats for next week.