Show Stopper Gulkand

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Payal is the story's heroine, Dev the hero, Jug Head and Santoshi the current focus of attention, but the show stopper performance is by GULKAND!!

Even the thought of her makes Jug and Santoshi shiver in their pants.  The image of her makes them crawl.  Her presence makes her husband quiet and her thappad makes him realize what it is to get a thrashing!

Through out her wedding ceremony Payal could not shake off Gulkand's words.  And, all along Jug and Santoshi were scared she would show up!

If her first meeting with Payal was worth watching the second is a must see!!

Payal may be an engineer and a government officer to boot - but Gulkand in the precap put her correctly in place - Payal does not have even an ounce of common sense!!!  For, she did not pay any heed to Gulkand's advice πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are truly right,Gulkand is the show stopper πŸ˜‰

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur title says it all..   πŸ‘πŸΌ
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree!! Payal and Dev are just side story😊
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Do agree...today's episode further proves...

The writers are doing a great job thinking GUL nd JOG...as main leadsπŸ˜†

Akshara is outstandingπŸ‘

Hope to see Payal as show stopper soonπŸ˜‰
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I bloody well LOOOVE Gulkhan & her 'I don't take ANY BS off ANYONE' attitude - wah wah kya baat!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Finally a serial with a female character that gives as good as she gets instead of the usual rhona dhona, sitting in a corner being treated like crap by the in-laws type!!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I very much like this character. I'm not quite sure but I think for me, this is the first female character that I'm seeing with some guts, who isn't afraid to show or speak out against her in-laws wrong doings. I'm fed up of seeing the way women are portrayed in these Indian serials, it's either they are super negative or weak, ever sacrificing, crying and being treated like crap and unfairly in every way possible. Gulkand is neither super negative or weak, she's just natural and it's a character that you can relate too.Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Perfect summarization of Gulkand ...πŸ‘

What I love about her is that she is not scared of speaking the truth...and take care off wrong even when it is against her enemies. Hoping some slaps for Ayo...he deserves for what he did to her in Mumbai...and in the end, must say that she do care for her kids, trying to keep them away from all nuances and cheat...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gingerly

I very much like this character. I'm not quite sure but I think for me, this is the first female character that I'm seeing with some guts, who isn't afraid to show or speak out against her in-laws wrong doings. I'm fed up of seeing the way women are portrayed in these Indian serials, it's either they are super negative or weak, ever sacrificing, crying and being treated like crap and unfairly in every way possible. Gulkand is neither super negative or weak, she's just natural and it's a character that you can relate too.

Hello !!! Have been there at the beginning of the show 
Try to come when I have time 
But after the muh dikaayi ki rasam I have to lol 

Completely agree with u Gingerly 
At the beginning well I thought she would be a negative character ... But I have mistaken 
I'm in love with the character of Gulkand ... 
She is one of the strong character that I have see on TV 
Plus the actress don't know her name ... But what a performance !!!!! 
Quite disappointed with Payal as we always saw her fighting against wrong things but now she is like tolerating this ... I know the story is about a DIL who work and Payal didn't want to hurt her family but still 
But hats off to Gulkand honestly πŸ‘