Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrates to Nisha di.:-)And congrates to sosy followers for getting all threads link.love u all.It is a treat to us.THANKS TO VIKAS AND ALL ,WHO HELPED HIM BY GIVING SOME PAGE NO.S DETAILS .:-D
DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want to read this story ! But i m little confused regarding the storyline .. so can u plz tell me what this story is about ..?? So can i can read it
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nisha for opening this thread and Thanks Vikas for posting the links. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Vikas this is so helpful!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nishu thanks for the link thread.

Vikas thank you so much for the links to the index, and also whoever has helped u. Now its much easier to go back and read. Am so happy😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks alot 4 dis thread , much needed i am right now on thread 11 only , started reading very late. loving d story of R&B and II😉
nadira26islam thumbnail
Originally posted by: yhm_lover

I really want to read this story ! But i m little confused regarding the storyline .. so can u plz tell me what this story is about ..?? So can i can read it

its abt introvert,silnt,loving,professional Raman n crazy,talktiv,loving,cute,childish,profesional Ishita compltly diffrnt from ekta's yhm who r from busness world <3
same condition was mine tooo...i was unable to understand at first...i strtd to read from 8th or 9th thread may b ...accidantly i read n epi n thn i found smthng fish [ ;) ]...thn i strtd from the first thread...now i undrstnd what i hav been going to missing...
U should strt too ...i assure u...u will lov it surely :)Edited by nadira26islam - 9 years ago
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Nisha for writing this gripping tale 👏👏  And a huge thanks to Sakib for making this index with embedded links...also to all the girls who helped sakiv ...a huge thank you!!
nadira26islam thumbnail
nisha di,thank u thank u very much for the lovly,addictinal sosy...i m that much addicted to this thah mostly aftre vry half hour in a day i come to forum just to check update or comments of other...though i rarly comment (may 4-5 tims not reviews just to whn will b the updat :) )...bt i read evy commnts...:) i already revisd the story 3times..:)
bt my heartful gratitude to u for this valuabl thread coz it make my work very very easy :)

@vikash da,u r an awsm...i cant stop myself from sayng that i lov uuu sooo much just for this reason...u hav no idea wht u hav don!!!!!u just release pain of many crazy fans like mine...thank uuu so much ,da from the deepst corner of my heart :) <3
N thank u all tooo who help vikas da in bookmarking the sosy :)
lov u all sosyians...:)Edited by nadira26islam - 9 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww... SoSy is more easy to read now...
This fiction means a lot...
Great idea to provide links..

Thanks a lot to all those who took this effort...

THANKS 😳

Extremely happy!!!
😃 Edited by vibhutii - 9 years ago