Avinash Should Leave The EBP, than Everything perfect

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends ...

As nowdays everyone notice that Avinash is not intrested in acting and CV give more perference to sojal  and Shlok scene and making their Jodi...
They got lots of screen space together and Sojal is caring Shlok Ad Cv shows this duet o u know the reason...

As everybody think and fell that Avinash is not interested in Acting and playing Shlok character.. he is not doing Justice to the character.. becoz he is busy in other things... so i think Avinash should  leave the Show and the Shlok Agnihotri character becoz he si not doing justic to show and his acting and his character...
Becz he is not feeling the Shlok character and his looks so disinterested...
So tell me who is the actor who is able to play Shlok character perfectly nowadays as Avinash is not good...
I will give my some fav actor which is acc to me who is able to do justice to Shlok character as Avinash is not doing due to personal interest...
So After Avinash who is the ewho is better playing Shlok character infact above from avinash acting skill which is nowdays become dull..

My Actor List...

1. Barun Shobati ( but chances are less becoz he is busy in Bollywood )
2.Ashish Sharma
3.Harsahad Chopra
4.Rhitvik Dhanjani
5. Shaleen Malhotra
6. Mohit Raina

So tell me above these list who is the best one who surpasses Avinash... And  its really  so easy for anybody to surpass Avinash's  Shlok Agnihotri which is played by him...

u can add ur actor name also...
feel free...

So that Avinash totally free from EBP and enjoy his personal life due to which he si not concentrate on his acting...
And the bonus we get Offscreen segment also and Pics also...😊 seriousaly its become so happy na..
Tell plz...
Share u r View...
U have to choose one actor or tell one actor name who easily play Shlok Agnihotri character...
i also tell my actor dont worry but first dsatrt by u all..

Mission pink...😊

Edited by k.taddy1234 - 8 years ago
nice post kusum πŸ˜ƒ..but I chose none...CVS are doing enough damage for ASHLOK characters ,that is enough ..I want EBP to end 
Originally posted by potomac

nice post kusum πŸ˜ƒ..but I chose none...CVS are doing enough damage for ASHLOK characters ,that is enough ..I want EBP to end 
no plz yaar choose na beocz Show still going till month of august...
So why we saw Avinash boring acting we need freshness and we need new actor so tell me which actor u like to see in Avinash place...

Originally posted by k.taddy1234

no plz yaar choose na beocz Show still going till month of august...
So why we saw Avinash boring acting we need freshness and we need new actor so tell me which actor u like to see in Avinash place...

ok for kusum sake ..i am choosing BARUN..becos i have no clue about the othersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by potomac

ok for kusum sake ..i am choosing BARUN..becos i have no clue about the othersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
grat so one vote goes to Barun.. so waiting for next vote

Barun Sobti wud b my choice..Mohit Raina too wl b gud..
Bt i hope tht situation never comes n Avi improves his acting..his disinterest s killing d show..hope he realizes n keeps personal life away..n concentrate on his character atleast while he s acting..ths s d best opportunity n now d entire track revolves around Shlok..he s crucial to d story..
Well said Kusum ..Actually I wanted to ask the same question 
What if Avi quits EBP ? Is anyone gonna be happy ? πŸ˜Š 

Hatts off to you for posting this here ... 
I chose none 
I am here with EBP for AShlok and Shlok/Avinash 
If he quits the show I will quit as well... Some people might think that EBP is better off without Avinash ...but for me No Avi , No shlok , No AShlok ,No EBP 

This doesn't mean I am ready to watch someone else in Shrnu;s place ..  
For me Avi is still giving his 100% to EBP ... 
He is also human being so he can get tired nah..he can get ill also ..I think ..he doesnt have supernatural powers  πŸ˜†
 My vote goes to Barun too... coz i dont know any of the other actors ...What if Barun leave the show mid way fir some movie offers ? 

Edited by PiuPerera - 8 years ago
Originally posted by PiuPerera

Well said Kusum ..Actually I wanted to ask the same question 
What if Avi quits EBP ? Is anyone gonna be happy ? πŸ˜Š 

Hatts off to you for posting this here ... 
I chose none 
I am here with EBP for AShlok and Shlok/Avinash 
If he quits the show I will quit as well... Some people might think that EBP is better off without Avinash ...but for me No Avi , No shlok , No shlok ,No EBP 

This doesn't mean I am ready to watch someone else in Shrnu;s place ..  
For me Avi is still giving his 100% to EBP ... 
He is also human being so he can get tired nah..he can get ill also ..I think ..he doesnt have supernatural powers  πŸ˜†

ditto i wish Avi leave the show and i also leave this forum so that i dont have to come here...
I for shrenu case I have lots of option also like Avi
Originally posted by Prads

Barun Sobti wud b my choice..Mohit Raina too wl b gud..
Bt i hope tht situation never comes n Avi improves his acting..his disinterest s killing d show..hope he realizes n keeps personal life away..n concentrate on his character atleast while he s acting..ths s d best opportunity n now d entire track revolves around Shlok..he s crucial to d story..
no dear he will never concentrate on his acting and never improve ... so best he leave the show.. he become very bad actor nowadays...
no actor will choose to do this character as CVS all spoiled him...avi is also doing only for contract bases