Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Congo Songo Deepika!

So Get Ready,

Cast Mugdha Di n Rachana Parulekar In Mahabharat And Write A Small Scene Between Them.
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations DeepikaπŸ˜ƒ! I'm Bindiya, I also have a few questions to trouble you with πŸ˜³
i remember in an interview Mugdha once said this would be her first show where she is casted  as a bahu, 
1) how did you feel when the show was first announced and you would see Mugdha in a much different character than the past? And now that the show has been going on for quite some time, do you prefer her in historical shows? Or do u prefer her in this type of role? 

this is the first show of Mugdha's that I am watching but you being a big fan of hers and Rajat, I know Prithviraj Chauhan memories must be still fresh in your mind πŸ˜Š so,
2) what are some relationship qualities of Prithviraj Chauhan and sanyogita that you wish ArHaan possessed? And vice versa, what are some qualities you wish PC and sanyogita had that ArHaan has? 

And last question πŸ˜³ would you like to see Mugdha in a negative role? You said you also watch IKMP and KKB (those are the only 2 that I'm familiar with from your list :$) how would you feel if you saw Mugdha enacting a role like Tanu/Aaliyah? Or Pam/Nivedita? :) 

Have fun answering!! πŸ€—πŸ˜³
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Renu111

deepika u hate Mahesh babu's wife sister?? why.. πŸ˜†

That woman is one of the reasons EMA closed..
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
@ Bindiya, Superb questions specially this one,
2) what are some relationship qualities of
Prithviraj Chauhan and sanyogita that you
wish ArHaan possessed? And vice versa,
what are some qualities you wish PC and
sanyogita had that ArHaan has?
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Congo Songo Deepika!

So Get Ready,

Cast Mugdha Di n Rachana Parulekar In Mahabharat And Write A Small Scene Between Them.

Thanx Arpi πŸ˜³ And OMG !! This is such a difficult task πŸ˜² But its not impossible  πŸ˜‰ So here it goes..

Mugdha Chaphekar as Draupadi
Rachana Parulkar as Subhadra

Scene : After Abhimanyu's Death

Subhadra was sitting in the tent lifeless. Tears stains were visible on her lovely face. Draupadi entered the tent to check on Subhadra. She saw Subhadra sitting towards the corner of the tent, looking outside the window. Draupadi went towards her and put an arm around her,"Subhadra !!" Subhadra turned to face Draupadi, new tears forming in her eyes. She put her arms around Draupadi and started crying. Her wails brought tears into Draupadi's eyes as well and she patted Subhadra's back letting her cry her heart and pain out. Draupadi had come to love Subhadra as a younger sister. True, she wasn't happy when Aryaputra Arjun brought his new bride to Hastinapur when it was the year when she would spend time with him. She did not want to speak to her but when Subhadra fell at feet dressed a a cowherd girl, all the mixed feelings melted away paving way for new feelings such as love and warmth. She stood her up by her shoulders and hugged her congratulating her and Aryuaputra Arjun for the marriage.. Now seeing her in tears broke her heart..Subhadra wailed into Draupadi,"Why Jiji why ?? What wrong did I ever do to this world ?? Why did fate take my Abhimanyu away from me ??" Draupadi couldn't speak. Silent tears were running from her eyes as well.. She had loved Abhimanyu too. When Abhimanyu was born, there were in their Agyatvaas. Draupadi would for Krishna to visit them. She would then bombard them with questions about Abhimnyu. Questions like,"Govind !! How is Abhimnayu ?" " Govind !! Has he said his first word and started to walk ?" The Panch Pandavas used to laugh at her childishness but Draupadi didn't care less. She knew that her five husbands were as eager as she was to know about Abhimanyu. And when Abhimanyu had called her his mother, her heart swelled with motherly love and affection for him. Her heart swelled with pride when she heard him say that he would take revenge on The Kauravas for humiliating his mother infront of the entire sabha. She did feel a little bit jealous that Subhadra was the one to give birth to him but nonetheless he loved him very dearly and when Lord Krishna had predicted Abhimanyu's death to her, she had been completely shattered. She had asked him,"Govind, can't you do anything ?? He is ur sister's son.. He's ur dearest nephew, Govind." His answer was,"You cannot change the future Sakhi. What will happen has to happen. It is for the establishment of dharma in the world." She cried silently and let Subhadra cry into her saree. After a few sound minutes,she pulled Subhadra away from her and sat beside her. Subhadra was hiccuping after the wailing. Darupadi pulled Subhadra's chin towards her and said,"Subhadra, listen to me.. Abhimanyu died a very brave death. He was one of the greatest warriors that could take on more than three people single handedly.. The world will know him as Veer Putra Abhimnayu." Subhadra wiped away her tears and said,"Haan Jiji.. But I want to see revenge. I want revenge for the death of my dear Abhimnanyu." Draupadi said,"Yes Subhadra. Revenge will be taken.. Aryaputra Arjun has gone to take revenge for Abhimanyu's death. He will return with victory." All of a sudden, it became dark. Both the queens looked up at the sky. Subhadra said,"That is strange. I cannot be sunset so soon." Draupadi was intently staring at the sky. Just then a soldier came in and said,"Pranipath Samragyi and Maharani. Vasudev Krishna's orders are that both ladies stay in the tent." Draupadi dismissed the soldier with an OK message. After a few minutes of pacing, Subhadra asked,"What is happening Jiji ?" Draupadi said,"Subhadra !! Abhimanyu's death is about to be avenged by Aryaputra Arjun." And there it was. There was a loud scream and both the queens saw a head passing by which Draupadi knew to be Jayadrath's. She smiled proudly with tears in her eyes. Subhadra looked at her. Draupadi looked Subhadra and stretched her arms towards her with a smile and tears in her eyes,"Abhimayu's death has been avenged. Come Sister. May Abhimanyu's soul rest in peace." Both the queens hugged each other and Subhadra smiled a contented smile for the first time after Abhimnayu's death. Subhadra said,"Jiji.. We must go to Uttara. She must be waiting for us." Draupadi broke the hug, wiped her tears and said,"Yes. Let us leave." Saying this, both the sisters left for Uttara's tent.

Special Appearances πŸ˜›

Shaheer Sheikh as Arjun
Saurabh Raj Jain as Lord Krishna
The Guy Whoever Played Jayadrath as Jayadrath 

Story by Veeranu πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bpbpbp

Congratulations DeepikaπŸ˜ƒ! I'm Bindiya, I also have a few questions to trouble you with πŸ˜³

i remember in an interview Mugdha once said this would be her first show where she is casted  as a bahu, 
1) how did you feel when the show was first announced and you would see Mugdha in a much different character than the past? And now that the show has been going on for quite some time, do you prefer her in historical shows? Or do u prefer her in this type of role? 

this is the first show of Mugdha's that I am watching but you being a big fan of hers and Rajat, I know Prithviraj Chauhan memories must be still fresh in your mind πŸ˜Š so,
2) what are some relationship qualities of Prithviraj Chauhan and sanyogita that you wish ArHaan possessed? And vice versa, what are some qualities you wish PC and sanyogita had that ArHaan has? 

And last question πŸ˜³ would you like to see Mugdha in a negative role? You said you also watch IKMP and KKB (those are the only 2 that I'm familiar with from your list :$) how would you feel if you saw Mugdha enacting a role like Tanu/Aaliyah? Or Pam/Nivedita? :) 

Have fun answering!! πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Hi Bindiya πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  Pleased to meet you..

1. I very well remember Di saying in her interview that this would be the first time she was cast as a bahu..  When I first read that she was going to be cast as a bahu, my initial reaction was OMG !! Why did Di have to do a saas-bahu saga ??  I hate saas-bahu sagas. They are too boring.. But then the show turned out to be different. I dnt have any preferances but I do want her to do another historical show.. Becoz in PRC, she was totally amazing and her acting was just superb outstanding. It was as if I was watching the real Prithvi and Sanyo bicker Jungli Billi and Bigda Raiz to each other πŸ˜† To speak frankly, I wanted to see her as Jodha becoz am too much in love with Rajat-Mugdha and they suit each other very well since they are comfortable onscreen as well as ofscreen but that did not happen πŸ˜Š But I do want to see her in a historical show. That would be amazing and if its with Rajat then it would be a dream come true. I would like her to do a normal show too but not the saas-bahu type ones. Something on the lines of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan and Kumkum Bhagya..

2. PRC to ArHaan

a. Bickering. Prithvi and Sanyo used to bicker a lot.. Infact, very much. Funny fights. I want ArHaan to have that too.
b. Getting lost in the most unlikely places πŸ˜† Prithvi and Sanyo get lost ofte, and that too in the most unlikely places. So I want ArHaan too to get lost..

c. Action.. Satrangi Sasural is missing in action. PRC had loads.. If not that extent, then atleast show some jealousy tracks with some new entry πŸ˜†

2. ArHaan to PRC

a. Sense of mutual understanding right from the start. Prithvi and Sanyo got to a wrong start with Prithvi not helping her up in the garden while her churmura fell down.. I found that scene funny πŸ˜†
b. Rain Scene... Prithvi and Sanyo did not have any rain scenes πŸ˜­ 

3. I would fefinitely want to see Di in a negative role. She would be the cutest villain ever.. I dnt mind any character. She'll play any role to perfection. She puts her life into the roles she plays. So she'll rock in any role she plays πŸ‘πŸΌ be it Aliyah/Tanu or Pam/Nivedita .. P.S. I dnt think Pam is negative..
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
@ Deepika Gr8 Job Superb Writting And Lovely Answers!

But Oye PriYo Also Had A Rain Sequence, Kannauj Mein Baarish Hui Thi Even The Nature Also Cried On Their Separation!
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Arpita: thank youuu😳 I always find your posts very well written and intuitive so I'm happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

@ Deepika: I loved reading your answersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
I wanted to ask you if you wouldve wanted her casted as jodha! But at the last minute it slipped my mind! But I'm sure she would've made a wonderful jodha :) Shes a wonderful actress! 
And Mugdha would fit a youth based show very well! She's so adorable and fresh, she'd do wonders :)
And ArHaan cute bickering sounds lovely I would love to see that πŸ˜† we only get angry bickering between these two πŸ˜† 
Prithviraj/sanyogita's relationship sounds lovely, I can see why you love them so much πŸ˜Š
And Pam is not negative!😲 I never really watch the show, I only catch glimpses when my mom is watching it but from what I saw she's always plotting against ragini so I just assumedπŸ˜†

Thank you for answering my little questions πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by bpbpbp - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

@ Deepika Gr8 Job Superb Writting And Lovely Answers!

But Oye PriYo Also Had A Rain Sequence, Kannauj Mein Baarish Hui Thi Even The Nature Also Cried On Their Separation!

Saath mein nahi the na πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

@ Arpita: thank youuu😳 I always find your posts very well written and intuitive so I'm happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

@ Deepika: I loved reading your answersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
I wanted to ask you if you wouldve wanted her casted as jodha! But at the last minute it slipped my mind! But I'm sure she would've made a wonderful jodha :) Shes a wonderful actress! 
And Mugdha would fit a youth based show very well! She's so adorable and fresh, she'd do wonders :)
And ArHaan cute bickering sounds lovely I would love to see that πŸ˜† we only get angry bickering between these two πŸ˜† 
Prithviraj/sanyogita's relationship sounds lovely, I can see why you love them so much πŸ˜Š
And Pam is not negative!😲 I never really watch the show, I only catch glimpses when my mom is watching it but from what I saw she's always plotting against ragini so I just assumedπŸ˜†

Thank you for answering my little questions πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Yeah.. I really wanted to see her as Jodha.. She suits any role that's given to her.. But Khair.. Jodha nahi tho kya.. Maybe we'll see Rajat and Mugdha as Shahjahan and Mumtaz πŸ˜³ Ya. She would do very well in youth shows. She looks so young and so amazing.. She'll do very well in youth shows.. Prithvi-Sanyo are amazing. One of the epic couples in Indian History 

And no.. Pam is not negative πŸ˜† She is grey-shaded but she will turn negative..