Aye Mere Humsafar /updating july 3rd 16 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mauaa

what a filmy starting.. "nahi babuji... hum ye shadi nahi karege" peeche se background music "dhadan dhandan" bass ek roti hui mom ki kami thi.. wo kehti "maan ke baapu, aap shant ho jaayie.."πŸ˜†

OMG.. the plot is v sensitive.. neither maan loves sam nor he wants to marry her.. but due to his old orthodox and cunnig father he has to be part of his business deal cum marraige..😲

we can imagine that another girl would be geet who will carry maan's child..

we know maan an obedient son, and his father is M**(sorry).. bu what about sam and his father.. is sam good or some spoilt brat? is his father also same cunning like maan's father?

so many Qs.. but i want kya tumhe huq hai's update 1st..

There is nothing filmi mystery coz it ll be just 3-5 scene plot 
Originally posted by Sonia.KN

There is nothing filmi mystery coz it ll be just 3-5 scene plot 
par itna jaldi kese finish karogi?😲 abhi to hero apni heroin se mila bhi nahiπŸ˜†
Amazing.geet is a mother of maan's child. Than why his father is forcing him to marry Sam. Waiting for update dear

par itna jaldi kese finish karogi?😲 abhi to hero apni heroin se mila bhi nahiπŸ˜†

jst wait ...maan ki mom nahi hai is plot main I mean in main plot...and even like negative characters main Sam ko bhi jaayda nahi devil bannaugi...just wait its just love and Maaneet...
sonia dear tujhe aise ideas aate kahan se waah kya concept hai u should write for serials yaar amazing maans dad forcing him to marry a gal who cant be pregnant but there is a girl whose child will be sams child hai I don't think I even read such story anywhere hats off woman continue loved it
Originally posted by nishamna

Amazing.geet is a mother of maan's child. Than why his father is forcing him to marry Sam. Waiting for update dear

aabhi kahan hai bachaa
yah, i leave everything up to you.. you take this headache of writing and i will enjoy the story.. cheers..πŸ˜‰

yah, i leave everything up to you.. you take this headache of writing and i will enjoy the story.. cheers..πŸ˜‰

heard the song ...yehi waala ...itne cute wording laggi k Maaneet saamne aa gaye...
Awesome...
Loved it...
Quite interesting plot     
Continu soon
WOW!! superb concept dear...quite interesting dear