After Madhuri, who is the best PERFORMER?

Poll

After Madhuri, who is the best PERFORMER?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Definition of performer: Someone who can act, emote well, dance beautifully, have beautiful expressions, make their scenes seem REAL vs REEL, makes you cry with them or laugh with them, etc. Basically someone who's presence creates a huge impact on screen as well as someone who can perform well in award functions/other events off screen. Being a performer means its not all about acting, but everything else that comes with it. A complete package. The last person who had that was Madhuri, in my opinion. Does anyone come after her? Or was Madhuri the last of the kind, so far?

Aishwarya:

Rani:

Kajol:

Juhi:

Karisma:

Tabu:

Preity:

Madhuri is Madhuri:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After Madhuri... I will go for Aishwarya Rai.
Kajol is great but she lacks grace. Rani is superb but she tries too hard and is not a decent dancer and can't do sexy. But that's the Top 3 after Mads.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I went with Aish. I would have said Kajol, but she's not really known for dancing...in that case Rani and PZ are far superior. They're more graceful. I think Aish really nails it in period dramas and has the grace for Paro and Jodha that her contemporaries at the time probably didn't have. So I def think she's the "full package".Edited by ibelieveinpink - 9 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kind of surprised to see Kajol leading. While Kajol is a great actress, I don't see her have that 'complete package' as a performer.

I honestly think Madhuri is Madhuri, and if anyone comes even 1% close then it is Rani. She can act, she can dance, she can emote, she has the expressions...if there's anything she may lack is maybe off screen presence or her looks. But on screen she's got it all. And even at concerts/award shows/etc she performs with so much ease. You can cry with her, laugh with her, smile with her, feel her pain, all the emotions...you can relate. Or at least I can. I can't do that with any other actress (other than Madhuri).

And to top it off she's graceful and connects well with most all of her co-stars male or female.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
None of these are anywhere near to madhuri in performances... Kajol, Rani and Juhi might come nearby...there's a reason why Ranbir goes fida over Madhuri and Ranveer imitates her onscreen...nobody's gonna imitate all of these other actresses...
Madhuri Dixit is a legend in minds of majority of hindi movie fans...

only problem is she is ruining her legend status these days by coming in these tv programs 😆
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I went with Rani. She acts well, dances well and is constantly watchable.
The others on the list either are not that good at acting or are terrible dancers.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kajol is AMAZING actress and she is stunning as well. However I voted for aishwarya because she is beautiful, can act, and can dance really well ( better than madz ) 
So best performer its Aish
But Best actress is defo kajol 
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aish! Or Juhi her dancing skills are quite underrated! she is an actress per excellence! She can make you hate in Gulab Gang, she can play grey characters in Teen dewarien and still make you empathize in teen dewarein and Arjun Pandit. And boy can she make you laugh! She comes across likable like her visit to koffee with Karan due to her humility. And ofcourse she is a beautiful Miss India.

The other complete package is Aishwarya. Good dancer, good acting skills that never got acknowledged because they were over powered by her beauty. And of course very beautiful. Edited by grumpydwarf - 9 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know MD fans are not gonna like this but I personally never liked her. I thought she was over rated. I liked her contemporary Sridevi, she is one amazing actress. After Sridevi I liked Tabu, Kajol, Ash, Juhi & Karishma in that order.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actress - Tabu is the best.

But in balancing critical and popular acclaim - none other than Kajol.