RV's Truth, Everyone knows

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yash and Roshni conversation was a confusing one. I think she was apologizing for what happened before referring to the marriage drama with Yash.  I think Roshni told everyone in her family including Yash that RV was behind everything the raid, DD's property and including the MMS issue. That's why when Sam was comforting DD, she said RV creating the misunderstand between the two family's. Coming to Sam, for the first time I really liked her today and she became sensible. Hopefully, he prince charming Yash takes care of her. Coming to Nani, she told Roshni to give her good news (baby), when she comes back. By the way, did she leave the show. I don't want her to leave the show. Everyone is becoming positive in the Patel family yayyy. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No I don't think Nani left the show...I do feel that Roshni told her family everything. I even kind of felt Simran believed Sid and Beeji when they were saying those things about RV. She didn't defend RV today. She only felt bad for Kritika. I don't know if she is understanding that RV was in fact bad or is she just in shock and unaware as to what to say. Kritika has lost it now & is seriously out for revenge. If Sid gets hurt in the process & Simran finds out that Kritika hurt Sid then what? 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought that roshni was apologizing for everything that happened till now.. with them almost marrying to everything.. anyway u r right I loved Sam for the first time since she entered the show.. she has changed n m so happy.. pratima will be leAving the show soon.. so I am happy samaira took her place.. I too hope that nani isn't leaving the show.. I really like her..!! m so looking forward to yashra wedding..
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

I thought that roshni was apologizing for everything that happened till now.. with them almost marrying to everything.. anyway u r right I loved Sam for the first time since she entered the show.. she has changed n m so happy.. pratima will be leAving the show soon.. so I am happy samaira took her place.. I too hope that nani isn't leaving the show.. I really like her..!! m so looking forward to yashra wedding..

How do you know Pratima will leave the show? We don't have any news regarding her leaving the show.
skinnypal thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru10

How do you know Pratima will leave the show? We don't have any news regarding her leaving the show.

nia posted a pic with rv,pratima n bablu and it said I will miss u guys on set.. so I think it means they will leave.. I maybe wrong too !!
stephie34 thumbnail
Yep we all have to love the Patel Family and also Yash he is ack on the fav list right now
ChurriBurri thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

nia posted a pic with rv,pratima n bablu and it said I will miss u guys on set.. so I think it means they will leave.. I maybe wrong too !!

But she will be there for Sam's wedding according to instagram pics...nt sure!! 
skinnypal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

But she will be there for Sam's wedding according to instagram pics...nt sure!!

yea I saw those too.. I donno.. lets see what happens!!
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i felt simran had a change today but then i dont trust her tomorrow again her daughter will say that DD is the culprit and she could never see us happy she will be back to hating patels and roshni so no comments and I dont think pratima is leaving saw her pic in sam wedding and i felt nani meant by things going normal in khurana family i dont think she meant about the good news πŸ˜• 
skinnypal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree8714

well i felt simran had a change today but then i dont trust her tomorrow again her daughter will say that DD is the culprit and she could never see us happy she will be back to hating patels and roshni so no comments and I dont think pratima is leaving saw her pic in sam wedding and i felt nani meant by things going normal in khurana family i dont think she meant about the good newsπŸ˜•

yeah simran was till a point agreeing that rv was bad.. but it is simran we are talking about! she can do anythin!! and yeah nani meant about roshni wooing siddharth not a baby! that will just be so out of place in this scenario :-P